Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jellify"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 6 years ago
  That's very nice that you made new levels. However, it's quite common to have your levels in evaluation for a couple of days. And a personal message is even more effective.
suhangha 6 years ago
  To. SimonM or Treazer
I created Class Type Levels.
Waiting for evaluation!
Ancient - 1~4,
Sanking - 1~2
chris3000 6 years ago
  Wow, you're lucky you are great at this game. I'm an iffy player. I need more practice.

I'm going to start making levels soon when I have more extra time.
SimonM 6 years ago
  Wow, that's incredible!! You should try to make new levels.
suhangha 6 years ago
  Completed 417 Moves!!!♩♩♩♪♪♪🎵🎵🎶♫♬ (When 39 levels)

[Edit1]: 443 Moves~~!! (40 lvls)

[Edit2]: 442 Moves!! (40 lvls)

[Edit3]: 528 Moves!! (45 lvls)

[Edit4]: 882 Moves, Jesus~!! (63 lvls)
AK 6 years ago
  Yeah! Jellify! I'm gonna try and beat all the levels! :D

EDIT: Woohoo! Let's go for top 10! :D
MickTordoff 6 years ago
  Sorry. Got bored.
SimonM 6 years ago
  For making levels, see your other post. For solving, I would start with the kids pack. If you are having difficulties with one level, just skip it and go the next. After a while you'll get the hang of it. It's very similar to the other block games.

If you need help with the editor, let me know.
chris3000 6 years ago
  Ok, I am just not good at this game. I've been having trouble on most of the levels. I really need help especially when trying to create new levels. I really want to be contributed in making lvls here so this game can stay alive.
SimonM 7 years ago
  A good level consists of one or two concepts in the most minimal setting you can achieve. So, no unnecessary parts in your level. Also try to make your level not too large. To get inspiration, check officials and accepted levels. To start a level, you can try placing some tiles and play around in test mode. Then tweak it, until you think you have a fun level.
chris3000 7 years ago
  I'm starting to get the hang of this game. I looked at the tutorials. I've completed a few official levels. I'm hoping to start creating some levels soon.

Can anyone give me some level making tips?
SimonM 7 years ago
  I uploaded a bug fix concerning not being able to place wall attachments on walls. This means the game is not on front page, but still playable. We'll have to wait until jp adds it back to front page. There are some other bugs known, which I'm working on, please be patient for these fixes. Thank you for your understanding.

Edit: all known bugs are fixed
Treazer 7 years ago
  Thanks for the votes. For that matter, I have some votes as well:

1) Ravine (Jellify)
It's a very well-rounded level with a great concept, something which would portray a good official in my eyes.

2) Crane (Jellify)
Employs the chain feature very well and uniquely. As we don't have an official level with chains yet, this would be a great first one.

Let's hear what the others think.
oldmanrob 7 years ago
  I see three levels that deserve to be official:

1) Temple Shift (Jellify)
It's my favorite level. Playing it is a Indiana Jones alike adventure.

2) Tear Them Down (Jellify)
We don't have an official saw 'n' bomb level yet. And I don't see how there could be a better one.

3) Left and right (Jellify)
It's a great level. I like the way the colours have to colaborate. And moreover it is a ainee level. ainee made so many nice levels in the other block-games that he deserve to have an official one.
chris3000 7 years ago
  Awesome job Simon, Treazer and gecko. You guys deserved to have this game official. I'm trying to get used to how play and master the levels. I may need some help now and then, especially creating levels.
  What a great new game! Congratulation!
oldmanrob 7 years ago
  In place of writing comments in the levels i'm writing a feedback doc. Please feel free to read it here:

feedback doc
CubixIII 7 years ago
  IT'S DONE, YAY IT'S DONE, YAY IT'S DONE, YAY IT'S DONE, YAY IT'S FINALLY DONE, YAY I GET TO PLAY A GAME NOW, YYA I GET TO PLAY A GAME NOW, YAYA
Mopsikus 7 years ago
  Oh! A new game! Leme make a level for it.
BlockoBanner2 7 years ago
  This is a very nice game
Esperial 7 years ago
  Hey i love this game! Pretty cool. I just made a level for it i hope you like it :P
Also this game is kinda Blockoban 3
jp 7 years ago
  A new game is in town, congratulations to SimonM, Treazer, Gecko and to all the testers involved in this games. Amazing!
jp 7 years ago
  Hey, didn't know you had made a game. It's not finished, but it's honestly very nice. Keep going and we'll show it on the front page.

Games forum

Play Game "Jellify"

First post of the topic

jp 7 years ago
  Hey, didn't know you had made a game. It's not finished, but it's honestly very nice. Keep going and we'll show it on the front page.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg