Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 14 years ago
  I use that sometimes, creed.
gamelover101 14 years ago
  i dont know what u mean
Creedsanatomy 14 years ago
  just found something out.
When increasing the time on any power up, you can hold down on the increase time thing with the left mouse button, then right click it and it keeps going up even if you switch tabs.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Please talk English.
Runar97 14 years ago
  Heia Raymond!
Det er Runar i klassen din
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Uhm no need to know, uhm...
It's very hard...
Uhm, and hard to make levels with it anyway...
You can create many great levels without it :)
MarioLuigi2009 14 years ago
  @lolol, IOError #2032 means that your computer isn't connected to the internet.
it hapens to me occasionally.
awesomeness 14 years ago
  elizea-i still dont get it. make a tuto??!! please??!!
  The edit tab seems very helpful to new users

PS, it doesnt have to be google.co.uk
google.com and others work
SuperDog 14 years ago
  lol..... weird
Treazer 14 years ago
  The edit tab should be edited. The video tuto "how to make invisible curves" is deleted.

PS, lol SD! I need 104 official levels to complete all officials.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  104 more levels until turtle master...
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I can do it, too. xD

That IS incredibly easy. It's SCARY easy. O_o
ThePeejsterM 14 years ago
  That so called "impossible glitch" isn't as hard as you guys make it seem. <:3
Elizea 14 years ago
  @awesomeness, 2 circular paths that are exactly similar, except the global speed (dot -> circle -> dot), or 2 circular paths with other one bigger (bigger circle -> smaller circle -> bigger circle).
Use split to attach the dots smoothly on the paths and use delay instead of wait.
awesomeness 14 years ago
  How do you do dots that spin in a circle and get closer in the circle then back out farther away??
Ahroo 14 years ago
  GIS, we are leet because we make awesome levels, and awesome levels take time to make! We are active... simply making awesome levels under the cover of darkness. xD

Anyways, kizzadude is the first person I've seen in a long time that is truly immature (the other one was cl3nzer23). We'll just have to get used to him. :/
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I ask myself the same question.
allyally 14 years ago
  GIS, nobodies saying its your fault!

if kizzadudes friend hates him then how is he his friend?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  It's not my faulth if there are only newbies who make levels now, be active my leet BL'ers!
And kizzadude is the only one to be mad from me, and he is mad from nature, both his brother and his friend hate him.
allyally 14 years ago
  Exactly, but you have to admit the ratio of accepted/rejected is higher than ever! It must end!
Elizea 14 years ago
  I don't think allyally meant it like that (that there would come too many levels), than that olivier is getting a lot of complaining from others (from the ones that are getting levels rejected), and therefore olivier seems to be a lot more aggressive than he used to be :P

Dunno if they would be complaining to an other admin tho or is it olivier who causes it himself somehow as I've never got getting complains like that (just few questions why I rejected level XYZ, I answer and then they don't complain anymore). :P
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  That's not required. If GIS should have any trouble, I can evaluate. But as for now, there are never any levels for me to evaluate in any games.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I'm not, as long as I get max 15 levels/day everything is fine for me.
allyally 14 years ago
  I think we really need a new admin on RT, GIS is having enough trouble with all these spam rejected lvls, he needs a break!
Hexicube 14 years ago
  just reload the page...I think it will help
oh and btw I have my pc volume on 0 and muted but I can hear my music through winamp =3
lololol 14 years ago
  "Sorry, game initialization failed ...
IOError: Error #2032"

anyone seen that before? it happened to me twice now.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  It seems to have been well over a week now... are the admins starting to cramp up? :/
Bruno-heey 14 years ago
  btw, you should comment this on the right topic, not here! D:
  It was changed

Games forum

Play Game "Rolling Turtle"

First post of the topic

wouter 16 years ago
  amazing idea, allthough many tried it, you are the first to take linerider really to a new interactive level, great!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg