Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 13 years ago
  wb, where have you been?
evilglass 13 years ago
  I'm back everybody!
gamelover101 13 years ago
  *sigh* Sometimes we just can't help but comment on useless comments.
chris3000 13 years ago
  @ahroo: yeah, you're right, it's useless, xD
  Apparently, I made nothing...
gameinsky 13 years ago
  You know, DY, your reseting crate engine can come to handy to make platforms that go back to their spot when you aren't on them for a while.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  lol @GIS, you can't remember all the things I've made? :p

- Respawning people
- That tentacle thing in HP that can go over to RT
- That swaying platform in 2D ascent (a failed attempt at something else
- The binary sword (Elizea, I will bother you with in until you rot)
- (crappy) Repeating Bullet chains (I think... correct me if I'm wrong)

And there goes my list of useless crap. :p
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  Birjoxew, im saying that i tought him how to do that.

EDIT: And gis, you forgot about mirrored objects (like in "severed mind")
Hexicube 13 years ago
  birjo im waiting now stop going on games :_
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Sillius was one of his closer friends. He have, without doubt, seen more than me.

@DY: Same thing applies to NiNJa. He have invented loads of mechanisms, or bugs, but he never finishes his levels, making it impossible for the public to see his work. And in the few levels he actualy released, he used nowhere near all of the mechanisms he knew.
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  Birjolaxew, you have to remember that the things i do with paths have never been done before.

And Actually, i told TheNinja my concept on paths a while ago, and he said he could create a calculator with paths by using my concept.
So i can image the kinds of things he can do with paths because anything's posable with paths.
Sillius 13 years ago
  I have to say I agree with Birjolaxew. THeNiNJa has proved to me many times that he truly is a master of paths and that he knows a lot more about them than he shows the community (I too have seen almost all of his unfinished concepts).
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Guess I'll have to take a look at some of DY's levels :P

[Edit] He's good, that's for sure, but I wasn't quite as impressed as with what THeNiNJa showed me. But, different peoples, different tastes, I guess. I really wish we somehow could retrieve some of his local saves xD Wait, I think we actually started a collab before I left... Off to check!
lololol 13 years ago
  I must agree with Gis. DY is better, but we can surely say that Ninja is good too.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I've seen more than you think.
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Yearh, but then again, NiNJa released somewhere around 1/10 of his concepts. It's hard arguing when the two parts have two completely different views on it :/
gameinsky 13 years ago
  From whatever I've heard and seen THeNiNJe made:
The euphoria paths.
The snakes.

DemnicYoshi has made:
The breath bar.
The Non-linear cablecar.
Accurate balances.
Resetable crate.

Elizea has made:
DIsconections paths.
The airfloater (a stick that follows you horizontally)

Allyally invented:
The binary paths system (to spare up paths systemsfrom using to many paths)

I've accidentally created growing and shrinking circles, and the rotating line, all using 2 paths.

Ahroo made:
Respawning objects.
And some other things I can't rememeber.
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  ... ... ... I've never seen anything getting any NEAR what THeNiNJa made! But then again, I saw a lot of his unfinished concepts... He were the first to properly use the offset, multiple paths allowing for extreme speed, make fantastic scenes using paths, make objects follow the player, etc.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I don't recall NiNJa as a master of paths, he's just good.
DY is a master of paths, and allyally copied pretty much everything he did, lol.
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  I've got a pretty good grip on paths (Even though I get nowhere near the master of paths, THeNiNJa), but I suck at level making. If you have nearly everything done, I could possibly help you.
chris3000 13 years ago
  the hard part of level-making here is the complex paths
devil_piez 13 years ago
  i will cos i need help to
chris3000 13 years ago
  I need some major help with designing. I think my level needs a lot of work too. Anybody wanna help?
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Thanks to whoever made the "9" homepage slide! :)
  @Nick See the Help tab and click Edit. You need to use paths.
Nickmaster8811 13 years ago
  hey people I`M NICKMASTER8811 but you can call me Nick i need some help with editing rolling turtle lvls i am making a lvl and i want to add moving platforms plz tell me how because like the player tutorial. but on how to make a lvl
  Argh, I would say that IF I could...
rocky 13 years ago
  @Dragonslayer:
Please refrain from posting rude or inappropriate comments like you are doing recently in levels. Thank you.

@everybody:
I'm not being mod-ish. I'm just sick of reading n00bish comments. :/
  Lol, yeah...
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I had to delete Superbayleaf's comment, but I had to delete all others too as they wouldn't make much sense...

Games forum

Play Game "Rolling Turtle"

First post of the topic

wouter 16 years ago
  amazing idea, allthough many tried it, you are the first to take linerider really to a new interactive level, great!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg