Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Beneath The Desert", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

burfy 15 years ago
  I love this one, it really took me a while to figure out the first code and I am still not finished yet, now I am trapped in key room :-)
Asforien 15 years ago
  By solving the 3 codes as simultaneous equations i get 379, but it isn't the correct answer...
WooHooII 15 years ago
  The codes do have meaning. The three codes on top are each two different codes placed on top of each other. The symbols on the sides indicate which codes are placed there. Using those three codes, you need to figure out what the Size Up code is by itself (the turtle is affected by a Size Up powerup when he enters that area). There are clues in the next area that show you how to find the other code. I admit, this level doesn't make very much sense if someone tells you the second code without any idea how to find it.

oggologgo 15 years ago
  The code part is a good idea, if only the code had some meaning. I see where the digits come from when I already know it, but there is no hint or anything to let you know how to get it, and you would have to try way too many different things before you would try that code. And after the code, the level has nothing more, so it's not really good.
Matty 15 years ago
  I didn't really understand the meaning of the level! :D
Asforien 15 years ago
  I don't know, it was supposed to be a path to the key to open the 4th wall but it doesn't seem to be used at all?
Zakko600 15 years ago
  One question: After the the code is the finally but before that is there a long way down. What is that for?
SuperKebab 15 years ago
  Thanks
oggologgo 15 years ago
  Then probably it should not be official, if you can only pass it by opening the editor. Right now this level is preventing me from playing the castle turtle level.
Asforien 15 years ago
  I know the correct code because I opened the editor, but it doesn't really make sense to me...
SuperKebab 15 years ago
  I got the same result.
oggologgo 15 years ago
  I tried all three codes without success. I don't get it.

Levels forum

Play Level "Beneath The Desert"

About Level "Beneath The Desert"

First post of the topic

oggologgo 15 years ago
  I tried all three codes without success. I don't get it.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg