Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Beneath The Desert", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sillius 14 years ago
  I only found out because I wanted to .......... RT is :D

I wont say what I was looking for because it will be too much help and I allready gave you guys enough xD
Darerd 14 years ago
  130th comment. meaning this is the hardest level on RT!
gundu 14 years ago
  I made it 2-3 months ago... but I jumped everywhere xD
Sillius 14 years ago
  Haha this makes so much sense to me now :D

The spoiler will only help you if you have the clue you can find in the level
SPOILER

If you still can't figure it out I can tell you what the temporary clue is...

Oooh and WooHooII I must say this is the most brilliant thing I have ever seen...

I mean it it's the best riddle I have ever tried
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  what is the code i cant figure it out!
edit the first code lies in kngdmhrts2's comment
Sillius 14 years ago
  I think I know what jac1 meant now :D I just found the code myself :D
kngdmhrts2 15 years ago
  sorry but we cant go round giving the 411 on what the first code is...
the only clues im gonna give are:

Overlapping
and Power
cam 15 years ago
  please give the first code
olive23 15 years ago
  anyone want to be nice enough to tell me the first code?
Sires 15 years ago
  Well, it's not like you have a million clues for the first code, or? Besides what it says in the beginning (Going deeper into the... etc.) and the fact that one of the numbers you see disappears, there's no clues. And those don't help me much, especially since I don't see how this could be in any way related to the number 39...
kngdmhrts2 15 years ago
  well i know the first code...just takes a lot of patience to work it out with the clues given in the level...i just cant do the 2nd code
Sires 15 years ago
  Well, some people have completed this level, so there must be a way to figure the first code out (and the second one as well, but I haven't even gotten past the first one).
kngdmhrts2 15 years ago
  i think i knew what was meant by 39 at the time it was said...though its not really helped even when i've looked into it
Sires 15 years ago
  I have been trying to figure out the first code for months now, I have tried all variations of "39", but none of them worked. How about a little better hint? Thanks...
chilipepper99 15 years ago
  Whats the answer to the first one
Jac1 15 years ago
  Not any more, pikachu67
pikachu67 15 years ago
  39... what?
Jordiekinsxxreal 15 years ago
  I still don't know how to figure out the first code.
Jac1 15 years ago
  WoohooII is right. After a certain moment, 39 will make no sense at all...
But it all depends on you. You must react. If you react, the meaning of the code will last. Jp,lololol, you haven't recently reacted...

Okay. 5 clues is enough. I'll stop now.

I recently uploaded a level wich will have something to do with Beneath The Desert... and will be very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, tricky, possibly even more than this level.Yes, believe it or not,that does exist.

Edit:I told you you should react.
I told you you should beware.
But you did'nt listen to me,did you?
Well,now,the code dosen't work anymore.
Serves you right.
Zumiker 15 years ago
  WHAT IS THE FIRST CODE!?!?!?!?
Jac1 15 years ago
  It ALREADY makes no sense at all, for most players!

I hope...
Anyway,that was very,very,very clever WooHooII! Congratulations!
WooHooII 15 years ago
  You should also note that his previous clue may make no sense at all in several days.
Jac1 15 years ago
  I can only give you another clue, and it is my last one: The answer is not in this level.

Jp, i see you haven't completed this level. Maybe you lack of memory...
lololol 15 years ago
  Please Jac1! Please, Please, Please, tell us the answer!
Jac1 15 years ago
  WooHooII,I found the code and now I want to kill you!
I see what you meant by "think outside the box"!

Ok here's a clue:39
Hope it helps!
Sillius 15 years ago
  There is 1 code which's supposed "easy" to find. This code will open up for a new part of the level where you can find hints for the second code which lets you complete the map... I have never figured this map out, but I also stopped trying as it seemed impossible to me :p but if anyone got the first code I wouold be happy to help with the clues
racersda 15 years ago
  This level has broken the record for most comments! 107 comments! Okay that was very random.
Gamemaster 15 years ago
  Weren't you supposed to "think outside of the box"?
burfy 15 years ago
  I don't know about any numbers that should be used to give you the second code (or am I missing something?), you have to find the second code itself.
Gamemaster 15 years ago
  I don't have the correct number i know the numbers you use to get the correct number. i don't know what two do with those numbers to get the correct code.

Levels forum

Play Level "Beneath The Desert"

About Level "Beneath The Desert"

First post of the topic

oggologgo 15 years ago
  I tried all three codes without success. I don't get it.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg