Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Beneath The Desert", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

burfy 15 years ago
  the new one, but I would still like to know what the old one was about...
WooHooII 15 years ago
  You're right, Asforien changed it. Now my hints to the second code make the level even more confusing, and don't work. Did you find the original code (Which no longer works) or the new one?
burfy 15 years ago
  WooHooII I already found the second code, but I guess it is not the same it was before...?
WooHooII 15 years ago
  What are the 8 and 0 at the bottom for? I think it would be better if you let me edit it to give more hints, since I know how to find the second code.

Burfy: If you still want to find the second code, you'll have to... um... think outside the box. Seriously.
burfy 15 years ago
  oggo the 940 and 433 are already the "products" of overlaying :)
oggologgo 15 years ago
  Yeah I get that, but that leads me to beleive that the code should be 998. Overlaying 940 on 433 produces 998. Or am I still thinking of something completely wrong?
burfy 15 years ago
  ok I got it but still do not understand, why is the "8" and especially "0" down there? it is impossible for the star and jump to make 0, right?
Asforien 15 years ago
  The jump and star at the start of the level is an example of what happened to the codes.
oggologgo 15 years ago
  so from what I can see now the code should be 998. But it's not, so I still don't get it.
burfy 15 years ago
  I do not think I'm ever gonna finish this level, no matter who creates or edits it...but since it is changed now, I would really like WooHooII to tell us the logic of the second code in his version of this level
Asforien 15 years ago
  Nope, nothing wrong with second code =)
burfy 15 years ago
  oh Asforien why did you have to change the first code, it was pretty clear...nevermind, but for the second code, if the system is same and I count well, there are 63 possibilities :-O ?

edit: sorry, 25
Asforien 15 years ago
  Okay, I've added an example, changed the codes a little, added clues for 2nd code and made the code input somewhat more convenient. Hope I didn't make any mistakes :S

But imo we shouldn't have too many of these puzzles since RT is supposed to be more of an action game.
jp 15 years ago
  oops, i thought it was your level
Asforien 15 years ago
  Why me :S I can try... Or maybe get WooHooII since he created it?
jp 15 years ago
  Asforien, do you see a way to make the level more easy ?
Nos the level is only accepted and you can edit it. Let us know if you edit it, I can make it official again.
eimam 15 years ago
  What is the awnser of the first code?
Friend 15 years ago
  The logic in the level is:
hgghdfygbsucvkgbtkjsvkjvgfbk
oggologgo 15 years ago
  There is no logic!!!
burfy 15 years ago
  maybe, or it could be the last...anyway WooHooII definitely made the most commented level :-)
Asforien 15 years ago
  Well I think if it takes so long to figure out the logic it's too hard and shouldn't be official.
burfy 15 years ago
  well I would not dare to say that even though I have been stuck in the second part for few days now... seeing no logic does not mean it is not there...but you may be right, I just do not want to judge so fast...
oggologgo 15 years ago
  Now after knowing the code, both of them, by getting them told, and being down in the key area, and reading the explanations, I still see absolutely no meaning or logic to the codes. Without just having been told the second code, I don't think anyone can pass this level.
Friend 15 years ago
  :(WooHooII) Why is the code so HARD
SuperKebab 15 years ago
  You could also pm it to me =) Or better just post it in the comments.
oggologgo 15 years ago
  I agree. Since virtually nobody at all have figured out the code, and the one or two that has figure it out, only did so by getting advice in the comments, then that makes this level impossible to pass, and so it should not be official.

Please, someone just post the code, or pm it to me.
SuperKebab 15 years ago
  Hehe
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  i agree whit SuperKebab that agree whit Simple...
SuperKebab 15 years ago
  I agree with Simple...
Simple 15 years ago
  and... PM me the first code =]

Levels forum

Play Level "Beneath The Desert"

About Level "Beneath The Desert"

First post of the topic

oggologgo 15 years ago
  I tried all three codes without success. I don't get it.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg