Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Beneath The Desert", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperKebab 15 years ago
  Please, somebody tell me one of the codes!
Simple 15 years ago
  this game should not be one f the official levels, really its probably really good... but like 1 outa 100 can figure out this lvl...
SuperKebab 15 years ago
  I realy don't get those codes!
Lisa 15 years ago
  This level is really irritating I have the size up thing but can't get to the next bit. Sorry WooHooII really not a fan of this level!
oggologgo 15 years ago
  Could someone just pm me the code please. :)
burfy 15 years ago
  oggo I think you should take it in its most basic meaning...
oggologgo 15 years ago
  I am clueless about even getting the first code. :) I understand how it has something to do with the two codes with the sizeup next to them and they somehow are overlayed. What overlayed is suppose to mean in this context I don't know.
burfy 15 years ago
  oggo yes I guess so, but I am still clueless about how to find the second code too and that is what I like about this level :-)
Nikobam lol, better do not read it ;-)
Nikobam 15 years ago
  I dont know the first or the second code and all the comments are just confusing me
oggologgo 15 years ago
  burfy, I guess you have a point there. If you are suppose to get stuck down there, so that you have to restart the level, but this time knowing the other code, that doesn't let you fall into the hole?

How to figure out the code in the first place is still beyond me. I have no clue at all, and must have tried a hundred things.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  WTB hint...
burfy 15 years ago
  oggo why not, first you figure out the code which lets you go down and there you are told how to do it all again, other way this time...I did not finish it yet but that is how I think it works and I find it very clever...
oggologgo 15 years ago
  "The lower section that you haven't been able to reach (as well as the area with the breakable walls) contains some clues on how to find the code that Asforien posted."

I don't understand what that code would be used for, since once you are down there, you can't get back up to the place where you enter the code, and there also would be no point to go back up there.

Hmm, still can't figure out the code. It's beyond my skill. :)
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Hmm.. Then i'm lost. What is "the second code" used for then?
WooHooII 15 years ago
  No, it's not. The only place for entering codes is at the beginning.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  So the place where the "It's in one of the last two..."-message appears is another place for entering a code?
WooHooII 15 years ago
  oggologgo: Yes, there is more than one code. The code that Asforien posted has nothing to do with the numbers at the beginning. The first code, which several people appear to have found now, is indicated by those numbers. That code opens the floor, too. The lower section that you haven't been able to reach (as well as the area with the breakable walls) contains some clues on how to find the code that Asforien posted.

Zakko600 15 years ago
  How can i get down at the floor. Right before the 3 break walls?
Sillius 15 years ago
  I dont get how to figure out the code....
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  I figured it out a few minutes after i really understood what WooHooII was saying. You're a genious, very challenging level.
Now i'm at the key, as stuck as i was before.
oggologgo 15 years ago
  Has anyone here actually figured out the code, not just by trying random stuff or reading it in the comments?

WooHooII: Are you saying that there is more than one code that will open the "door"? The code posted earlier in the comments does open the door, but the floor remains closed so you cannot get to the area below. Is that a different code that would both open the door and the floor? And is there points to get down there? I see everybody who has passed has gotten 110 points, which is what I got without getting down there.

Even though I passed it, I just want to figure it all out :)
WooHooII 15 years ago
  oggologgo: Ignore the code Asforien gave you for now. It appears to be confusing everyone, because it has nothing to do with the codes at the top. It's not important at the start of the level, anyway.
oggologgo 15 years ago
  I don't get the logic behind the code at all. And how do you get into the room below? The floor does not open or anything.
WooHooII 15 years ago
  Asforien/burfy: The key at the bottom does nothing, but the directions to the key are important. The fact that you can break the first three walls in the upper section is also a small clue about what to do next.

THeNiNJa: No, you have to find the size up code by itself. Each powerup represents a code, and each of the three codes shown is comprised of two codes overlayed on top of each other.

eimam 15 years ago
  WooHooII, how to solve this level?
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  I am clueless... I see you get sized up, does that mean you only have to use the two codes with the Size Up symbol?
burfy 15 years ago
  yeh, I am stuck too... but I believe we miss something...
Asforien 15 years ago
  Ok, I see how to do the first part, but then there are no additional clues for the second code at the key area...
oggologgo 15 years ago
  The next area? The door to the area below is just closed, and I don't see how you would get to enter additional codes anywhere. I still have no clue about the placement of the codes.
burfy 15 years ago
  oh Asforien, I do not think it is actually an equation...at least it did not work like that for me...

Levels forum

Play Level "Beneath The Desert"

About Level "Beneath The Desert"

First post of the topic

oggologgo 15 years ago
  I tried all three codes without success. I don't get it.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg