Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Beneath The Desert", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

burfy 15 years ago
  Gamemaster, jondeelee, if you really have the right numbers (and if you do, you will be 100% sure about it), just enter them the same way you entered the first code
1jase 15 years ago
  i was going to i just logged in and then you commented ;(
Nikobam 15 years ago
  who will get the comment number 100
jondeelee 15 years ago
  I'm with Gamemaster here, as I'm pretty sure I know where to find the numbers for the second code (by "thinking outside the box...a short distance below," etc.). But I don't know what to do with those numbers. I've tried the numbers themselves, as well as the 180+ combinations that would make up overlays of those numbers...and haven't gotten anywhere.
Gamemaster 15 years ago
  Burfy I know where to find the numbers for the second code. And I have been trying for weeks to figure out the second code (with new knowledge) and months before then. but I don't get what to do with the numbers. can you help me?
1jase 15 years ago
  i don even bother trying to beat this
burfy 15 years ago
  jondeelee, it took me ages too, don't try the numbers, you have to think about the hints given in the level (following and including the "it's in one of the last two..."), you have to find the main clue, which will clearly tell you the number, you really need to think out of the box here...
pkb123 15 years ago
  I dont get this level. I dont get the hints either. :S
jondeelee 15 years ago
  I've been working on this level for weeks. I found the first code on my own, without any difficulties whatsoever; it took me all of five minutes to break the overlays. But for the life of me, I can't figure out what the second code is. I've quite literally tried over 200 numbers--all of which I had very good reasons for using, and which seemed to fit the "clues" left me. I think this constitutes enough effort to ask for assistance, so could someone send me the second code? Please?
turtlelab 15 years ago
  hard but fun
allycat369 15 years ago
  whats the first # of the first code?
chuckles 15 years ago
  I give up! maybe if there was some sort of hint about what to do with the random numbers given!?
allycat369 15 years ago
  i don't know. can someone please tell me??
pikachu67 15 years ago
  Whats the complete code?
digihaz 15 years ago
  good lvl but hard as hell
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  I dont know...
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Is the first code hole number 8?
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Oh thx you then
minmay 15 years ago
  A room escape game maker, perhaps? Sign me up!
burfy 15 years ago
  yeah, this level is very different...
the point n click game is a great idea, will you make it soon? ;-)
jp 15 years ago
  The most commented level ever :)
I've accepted again the level without being able myself to complete it :). But I can't set it official despite it is very clever as it's not intended to the same kind of players.

Anyway, this has inspired me. I think a "Point n Click" BL game could work.
Imagine the same kind of editor, rolling objects, traps, switches, curves etc... and the player having to turn on/off switches, to bring an object to a target...
burfy 15 years ago
  OMG heeey, got the second code! WooHooII you are rascal ;-)
I really liked it :)
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  its just falling down the correct hole :D
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Okay thank you but how do i type the code
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  Nikobam you first got to find the code... you can see at the left of the "box" is a 0, and at the right of the "box" is a 9. the first "hole" from left is 0, then comes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and the last "hole" 9.
Nikobam 15 years ago
  I still dont get the first part and how to enter the code????
jp 15 years ago
  As far as I'm concerned, I never read the hints in the comments and I'm stuck on the first code. But I'm not very good at this kind of puzzle.
WooHooII 15 years ago
  Okay, I edited the second half. The new hints should make that part of the level easier. Then again, they could just as easily confuse people even more. I have no way of knowing right now.
WooHooII 15 years ago
  I'll edit it soon. I already tried editing it twice, but got disconnected from the internet both times before I saved my changes.
jp 15 years ago
  WooHooII, the level is now editable, let us know when you've update it :)

Levels forum

Play Level "Beneath The Desert"

About Level "Beneath The Desert"

First post of the topic

oggologgo 15 years ago
  I tried all three codes without success. I don't get it.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg