Play the games, create the levels

Topic, (Game) Corrupt-a-Wish! [said in sing-song manner]

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  Granted! You are a Kirby android that functions perfectly. Since you function perfectly and are a machine, you carry out your executable files without any errors occurring. Sadly, your executable files involve you immediately self terminating.

I wish that CubixIII could visualize 4th dimensional objects.
totallyepicdude321 9 years ago
  granted! however, you can only post fan pictures of happy and creepy tamama, and the fan pictures must be made by me.

I wish that i was a kirby android that functioned perfectly.

p.s. cubix i also exist, but im kirby, not an android.
CubixIII 9 years ago
  granted! but now all of tokyo hates you for not loving sergeant keroro!

i wish that people were allowed to post pictures of both happy tamama and creepy tamama

YOU HAVE TO GRANT THAT WISH

P.S. Do you forget that I AM AN ANDROID? So, ha! I ain't a person OR a human! Beat that!
  granted! people now exist, but humans do not.

i wish cubix would stop posting pictures of those things from whatever anime they come from, its getting on mah nervs
CubixIII 9 years ago
  granted. poooooooooooooooooooooop
you gut a picture of a tamama only crazy :D tah dah

i wish that people existed.
  granted! your computer can not handle the power of this internet connection yet. please download virus-i mean internet buddy 2.0 immediately.NOW
SuperMario 9 years ago
  Granted! You were saved by a deus ex machina.

I wish I had better internet connection.
psychomaster 9 years ago
  Granted! It ate you afterwards, though. Don't ask how.

I wish to lose The Game.
CubixIII 9 years ago
  Granted! All your grass dies, however you and the animals dont know, all animals on earth are dead, and the world eats you first.

I wish to control that coral grouping shuffles her feet!
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  Granted! You can now use Kirby powers, but in your thoughts only, you can use them just like Kirby, you know how to use them, there are no bad side effects. But everyone around you might wonder why you are staring at the wall thinking so hard.

I wish I never made this wish.
  granted! all your grass dies, however you and the animals dont know, all animals on earth are dead, and the world eats you first

i wish i could use my kirby powers, could use them exactly like the real kirby, knew how to use them, and there were no bad side effects.
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  Granted! Totallyepicdude321's Kirby powers have no bad side effects, however as his wish stated I must also grant everything in his last post, so your new username is Pineappledude! Unfortunately Pineappledude does not have Kirby powers.

I wish the grass was green.
  granted! now its blue at nighttime! you will never know what time it is ever again! the moon has no purpose!

i wish i could use my kirby powers without any bad side affects and every thing i said in my last post
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  Granted! You get Kirby powers and all the knowledge on how to use them, but if you do use them, you will die within 5 seconds.

I wish the sky was blue.
  granted! your new username is Pineappledude, not PineappleDude

i wish i had kirby powers, knew how to use them and how to fly and inhale and copy my enemys abilities,and how to remove them.
PineappleDude 9 years ago
  Granted! Sadly you don't know how to turn back into human form, leaving you as a tree forever.

I wish i had a different username.
CubixIII 9 years ago
  Granted! An angry mob kills you, not an agnry one!

I wish that I could turn into a tree whenever I wanted.
  granted! you drown in pure gold coins, then your bones are slowly crushed as the gold BRICKS start to to slide through the coins onto your helpless, barely alive body, and the last thing you feel before your death is pure pain.

i wish for the power to lift things with my mind but i knew exactly how, and that i wouldn't crush myself with anything and that an agnry mob wouldn't kill me
gamelover101 9 years ago
  ....that's actually really clever of you, well played.

Granted! You generate enough power to power all of the world's electronics! ...for 2 seconds before being electrocuted. RIP.

I wish I was rich.
  granted! the world is so happy that you go insane that you can't agitate anyone and commit suicide, its a happy funeral, every is smiling at your death...

i wish for power, not so much i explode with power, but enough to conquer the world!
gamelover101 9 years ago
  Granted! We now corrupt it in a sing-song manner, not a sing song manner.

i wish for happiness
  granted! mario has suddenly showed up, get ready to spend the rest of your life in his shadow :D

i wish that you didn't have to say corrupt a wish in a sing song manner
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  Granted! You wished for nothing, so I gave you a million angry bees!

I wish my name was green.
  congrats, you changed the past, present, and future, welcome to a world where every one is dead!
CubixIII 9 years ago
  Granted! However, the unicorn guides me to Candy Mountain and takes out my kidney.

I wish that Schrodinger's cat was dead in the box.
CubixIII 9 years ago
  Granted! However, you getting so much cookies has started the Grandmapocalypse. The Grandmatriarchs eat you for dessert.

I wish I had a unicorn that doesn't try to take out my kidney.
  granted! howver, it fails and i get 1000 wishes... :D

i wish for 1000 cookies that weren't poisoned, wouldn't crush me and couldnt kill me or hurt me or escape me in any way
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  Granted! A magical wizard gives BL life, causing it to become self aware. However, it realizes it is trapped inside the internet and, in a fit of depression, sacrifices itself to the trolls.

I wish that the next person who posts would get 2 wishes.
gamelover101 9 years ago
  Granted! It dies immediately after... (you didn't say for how long! ;) )

I wish BL wasn't so dead
  congrats! welcome to he- i mean school, where you can waste your life getting yelled at by teachers!

i wish someone would revive the topic

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 14 years ago
  With the pandemic of forum games going around here is one of my favorites. Easily make a wish and then the next person messes it up. For example.

(ME) I wish I had a Monkey!
(Next person) Granted! But then the monkey eats you!!!

Simple let me start. Oh yeah and you must say Granted.

I wish i could control time!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg