Play the games, create the levels

Topic, (Game) Corrupt-a-Wish! [said in sing-song manner]

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 9 years ago
  Granted! I already have it: 42.

I wish for hamburgers.
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  Granted! You receive a container of a fixed size with an infinite amount of cheese in it. Of course that means the cheese within the container has an infinite density, so it will act as a black hole. It sucks everything into it, including you.

I wish for the key to the universe.
MeatyDino246 9 years ago
  Granted! All the paths led nowhere.

I wish for an infinite cheese container.
dingdong 9 years ago
  Granted! You have the ability to become first in blockoban. But utilizing it will take centuries.

I wish i could design paths instantly.
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  Granted! The word for "being able to defeat blockoban'ers" is "dingdongstinks".

I wish for dingdongstinks, so that I can be first in blockoban.
dingdong 9 years ago
  Granted! You are red-green colourblind.

I wish for a word for being able to defeat blockoban'ers.
AK 9 years ago
  Granted! You have now created a paradox because you said the last wish did nothing, causing an infinite DO loop to be created, destroying the code for the entire website.

I wish the color red was the color green.
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  Wish Accepted! People of the "I" type can no longer make wishes. However, no one even knows who "I people" are, so your wish basically did nothing.

I wish that all of the last 11 wishes would come true.
dingdong 9 years ago
  Granted! Destruction of the sun will now suffice as alternative.

I wish I people would stop wishing
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  Granted! Since the Robots were going to take over the world and destroy all humans, a magic entity turns you into a toad so you could survive. Enjoy your survival as an ugly toad!

I wish I didn't have to say "Granted" to grant people's wishes.
dingdong 9 years ago
  Granted! The mass of your new everything creates a black hole with you in the middle.

I wish for survival
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  Granted! As your wondering down your path, you realize its a path into the underworld, and you can not turn back.

I wish for everything.
dingdong 9 years ago
  Grant*d! Th* wish last for an *t*nity. Sadly h*av*n onc* mad* a mistak* so that is l*ss that 43 s*conds.

I wish for a path to wonder.
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  Granted! All the stars are moved closer to the earth, so close that the earth is pulled in by ones gravity and burns up.

I wish that the next person to post will be unable to type the letter "e" every time they post on this topic.
dingdong 9 years ago
  Granted. But it ignites and burns down. (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-21141244)

I wish upon a shooting star, that to the stars there shan't far!
AnMtZ 9 years ago
  Granted! You get brain damage instead! :'(

I wish for more cheese.
dingdong 9 years ago
  The paradox banishes you from this world, and you live on as the sole entity in your own void.

I wish for life
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  Granted! But since you didn't use your remaining two wishes, they got passed on to me. I used the first to make myself a site admin, but since JP was more active it led to a power struggle and It ended with both of us becoming inactive to avoid each other. I then used my second wish to turn gamelover101 into a cardboard box.

I wish to experience the greatest paradox ever, and live.
gamelover101 9 years ago
  Granted! You get nothing in return?

I wish jp was more active in the community... The site feels it could use a facelift.
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  Granted! You gain the power to solve all the puzzles ever created. However you become so obsessed with solving puzzles you can't stop solving them- you can't even stop to eat until you have solved all the puzzles. You eventually starve to death because of this.

I wish that the next person to post will get 3 wishes.
oldmanrob 9 years ago
  granted. but there will be a mega-inflation and with your million you will not be able to buy more than a singel peanuts.

i wish to solve more puzzles.
drstereos 9 years ago
  granted, but you had only 1 minute to rest

i wish for 1 million dollars
dingdong 9 years ago
  You get your wish, so your wish is granted and you got no more wishes.

I wish for rest
drstereos 9 years ago
  granted, but only for 1 millisecond

i wish for a wish
MeatyDino246 9 years ago
  Granted! You were deprived of oxygen.

I wish I could walk up walls.
drstereos 9 years ago
  granted, but it got corrupted

i wish for nothing
CubixIII 9 years ago
  Granted! asdf but asdf kills you the kirby android because you rolled your mouse over the weegee pic and saw the caption. (You did, didn't you?)

I wish that this wish was granted.
totallyepicdude321 9 years ago
  Granted! Your wish takes you to the birth of a star, where you finally realize the meaning of life, then you visit my house while I am typing this and listening to the super paper mario credits music, looped of course, you share the true meaning of life with the world, only for you to forget it once everyone else knows, in your depression, your wish comes to comfort you, and then it eats you.

I wish for a picture of weegee
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  Granted! Your wish ate you.

I wish for the most complicated wish-corruption ever.
totallyepicdude321 9 years ago
  Granted! Cubix can now see the universe and the future, predicts a meteor attack, but no one listens, and we all die except for me and cubix, me for having 12 hit points, so I have 11 left, and cubix for predicting it and leaving earth.

I wish that the wish-corruptions were as simple as they were 5 years ago, one simple line, saying that whatever it is simply ate or killed you.

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 14 years ago
  With the pandemic of forum games going around here is one of my favorites. Easily make a wish and then the next person messes it up. For example.

(ME) I wish I had a Monkey!
(Next person) Granted! But then the monkey eats you!!!

Simple let me start. Oh yeah and you must say Granted.

I wish i could control time!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg