Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Obscurity"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 10 years ago
  Yeah, of course! Gecko refactored it a while ago, because is code was buggy and messy. Now the game is pretty much done :)
Daft_Punk 10 years ago
  Wow this is actually getting worked on? Sweet! :0
azz 10 years ago
  Gecko :(
Treazer 10 years ago
  Lol, congrats gundu :P
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Gundu, I think you should stop dreaming now :p

@pig, nice classic question, but it gets old in seconds.
geckojsc 10 years ago
  Wait Gundu wasn't a tester? Fixed that. :P

Sorry Pig, I don't need more testers. However, like I said before, you can still try out the game using the web interface on Dropbox.

Carbon Copy : gundu
Treazer 10 years ago
  Yeah, gecko or someone else will definitely make it. We've just spoken about it in chat yesterday. I've tried, but I failed :P

SuperMario, you're right, this will be a great game with tons of features!
kiethy342 10 years ago
  I'm so looking forward to this game! It's looking great so far :)

Also, a desert theme might be good, seeming as you could put cacti on it.
pig 10 years ago
  Can i be a tester?
SuperMario 10 years ago
  @Gecko: Thanks for the tip, not I REALLY see that this game will be good :P

@Gundu: I have no idea :/

Also, as far I know, you didn't like gecko to say that you "sound like a muppet" :/
gundu 10 years ago
  A muppet has no right to dream?
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Oh no, here we go again. :|
gundu 10 years ago
  Need a tester? Why not Gundu?
geckojsc 10 years ago
  Yes they're cool, they include invisible walls that block enemies (to stop them going outside a certain area), also regions that kill the player, block the player, and stuff.

Just to note, the ideas don't have to be mechanics. For example, you might have a cool environment or atmospheric feature that could be added to the game.

To a certain extent, the game allows you to import your own custom tiles, but I'm sure there's some cool common areas/themes that I haven't thought of yet, that could benefit from a standard tileset in the game.
Treazer 10 years ago
  That's great! I'll think about features which might be useful. I also really like the upcoming feature, regions!
SimonM 10 years ago
  Great to hear the game is in beta phase!
geckojsc 10 years ago
  Yep, you can test your levels out on the beta page, you just have to save your levels using the export menu. When you put the level code in the menu at the side, you will see a play option.
gundu 10 years ago
  *Winks repetitively*
SuperMario 10 years ago
  I can't wait for this game! This will be, for sure, a good work from you. I hope. :)

You still cannot test in the level editor, right?
geckojsc 10 years ago
  Latest news:

Hi guys, I'll hopefully be starting the test phase some time this week.

If you're not a tester, you can still check the game out and share your small levels using the public beta page (if the links become too big, they won't work).

obscurity.html

If you have any cool story ideas or level concepts, that require a certain feature to be implemented, let me know and I'll consider adding it.

There's now a topic for feature requests

Games forum

Play Game "Obscurity"

First post of the topic

geckojsc 10 years ago
  Latest news:

Hi guys, I'll hopefully be starting the test phase some time this week.

If you're not a tester, you can still check the game out and share your small levels using the public beta page (if the links become too big, they won't work).

obscurity.html

If you have any cool story ideas or level concepts, that require a certain feature to be implemented, let me know and I'll consider adding it.

There's now a topic for feature requests
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg