Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Favorite own levels

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CubixIII 8 years ago
  The Infinity Maze (Path 4 Mouse)

It's a maze! Basically I just put a bunch of random crap on there and made it into a maze.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  5 months ago, Industrial was the hardest.
Mini Game Abyss (Jump Gear 2) - This was my favourite, simple yet nearly impossible, originally intended to be a huge megacollab. - This was the hardest MG until Sleet... For me it still is....
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Oh yeah an update with 5 new levels.

Mini Game Arctic (Jump Gear 2) - Fun Level, needs a quick edit and Boom! My newest MG level :3

Through and Out (Jump Gear 2) - I'm sure no one knows that I have a trilogy, they are directions, but this is my newest and I am particularly proud of the skull!

Mini Game Ocean (Jump Gear 2) - Lol, my super new level, shame the shark didn't chase you...

Mini Game Industrial (Jump Gear 2) - The HARDEST MG to date! It was really fun to make with a couple of little tricks too...

Mini Game Kinetic (Jump Gear 2) - I'm not sure, is this harder than Industrial? But I like it anyway
SuperDog 8 years ago
  Link Problems (Puzzle It)

that's... it. i suck at making levels
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Mini Game 1 (Jump Gear 2) + Mini Game 2 (Jump Gear 2) + Mini Game 3 (Jump Gear 2) + Mini Game 4 (Jump Gear 2) + Mini Game 5 (Jump Gear 2) + Mini Game 6 (Jump Gear 2) - These are the sextet that got me into this game, I know I was making levels before these, but, from these six, I thought "I could become a legend". I haven't yet but who knows? These levels were so simple and I'm sad that I ended the MG series here, I feel that when ever I was down, I could make another one, when it got boring I could make another one, MG Arctic and MG 12 will be better than before because I feel that I owe it to this site. I was a bullied lonely 8 year old when I first joined, it was horrible, but this site and this game kickstarted my life again, I found it fun. I really did and I will be sad to see this series go, but it has to eventually as all good things must come to an end I guess. :(. Anyway, next level!

Cyber Complexity (Jump Gear 2) - I was back, back in my prime, back on my favourite game, I'm giving you guys my love back, with this! It wasn't too good, but it has always had a special place in my heart... I liked this one, I tried to make this in a week. It took me a fortnight. :)

Hardcore 2 (Jump Gear 2) - Favourite of the HC series, many thought it was too hard to be accepted. Really? There are so many harder levels out there not much else to say here!

Confined Happiness (Jump Gear 2) - First level! manufan helped with this a lot so thanks! I really hope we can collab again, but he isn't exactly gonna last as he said in a different thread...

That's it. You said favourite but I like all my levels so much so it was hard to choose with out clogging it :) (I would actually like to know your opinion on my levels :D)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  JG2: - I have many levels so it was very hard to pick!
Mini Game Sky (Jump Gear 2) - My personal favourite of the series, while most of this level seems very long-winded and a bit boring, when I was stuck for design, I had to think. "What is in the sky?" So there are a few Balloons, many clouds, a couple of parascenders, a helicopter and a plane, I thought it was enough, but the admins were looking for better than that! I owe this levels and my success to them, Thanks Ferrari12 and Pof!

Mini Game Retro (Jump Gear 2) - I reverted to an old hobby of mine - gaming - with this level, I loved everything about it, the hard jumps, the buggy purple circle and even the near unbeatable finsh with the pipe and my highscore, the only way to make this one better would be to have collaborated with Masquerade!

Mini Game Space (Jump Gear 2) - I really tried with this one, it's a bit to late I think but I tried. I know it's rejected but I really like it... I tried to create ths ages ago, but I was not an experienced designer and had a hard time moving through Year 5! I did some really bad stuff then (If manufan tells people what I did I would be so embarrassed!) and felt that I was doing mediocre in school, now I'm nearly in Year 9. Life moves very fast!

Mini Game Cave (Jump Gear 2) - For those of you that did not know, there was an old series of mine called 70 second ... I am finished with that because this level was going to be 70 second Cave, but the admins didn't like it. So I was a bit sad, but I had a TBE level sitting in my levels like a stain. So I had made MG 1-5 and I think Sky and Retro then and thought, "Is it possible in 55 seconds?" Turns out it was, so I edited it and boom! Here is the eighth instalment of MG! I want there to be at least 12 (11 is almost done when Space get's accepted, but 12 will take ages)

Sorry if I clog this like Camo, but JG2 is still going and I have made a hell of a lot of levels!
kalina200 8 years ago
  I really like a series of lvls i do on JG2 called Explore the world. it is sadly coming to a end, no 6 will be the final. hope you enjoyed the levels :) .Thats my fav 5 lvls (6 soon)
SuperMario 8 years ago
  Jump Gear 2:
- Dangerous Holes (Jump Gear 2) - While it is my least favourite of all of my choices, this was the proof that I actually could make good levels. I mean, let's be honest, my levels before this one were terrible, my first level included.
- Mountain Cave Escape (Jump Gear 2) - Warning: If you're using a potato right now, I suggest you to not play this level. Ignoring that took me 2 months to finish this level, I personally had fun making it. The world I created there is pretty weird, but I did a good job trying to make the background desing and gameplay as great as possible. Maybe the ending felt a little rushed with that black JG2 in it, but that doesn't matter.
- Fantasy Valley (Jump Gear 2) - This is also a level that took a while. The design, the gameplay. I did a fantastic job here. One fun fact about it is that you can complete it without jumping. And, just like MCE, do not play it If you're using a potato.
- Autos are Overrated (Jump Gear 2) - What's this? How come I don't have a favourite 2014 level? Because I don't, that's why. This level is my take on Asteria's pretty clever concept. Making this level was hard. I tried to make as many close death moments as possible. Then again, this is more confusing than Asteria's level, and that's what I like about it.
- Wasted Pixels und (Jump Gear 2) - I'm trying to turn this into an atmospheric level with lots of design and stuff. It's a WIP, I know, but I feel like this is going to be my best work so far.
CamoDragoon 8 years ago
  Jump Gear 2:
Highland Gardens (Jump Gear 2) - IMO this level helped usher in the new era of HSFs--that is, normal length (or slighly shortened) levels that are still pretty and fun to play.
Cobblestone (Jump Gear 2) - Love the design. This used to be top-level... darn you Kirrock. lol
On The Edge (Jump Gear 2) - Classic challenge that was almost revolutionary at the time.
Astria (Jump Gear 2) - It may lag for some people, but this was probably my biggest undertaking in all of the levels I've made, and I'm proud of it (and it won me third place in the space contest!).
Little Cliff Forest (Jump Gear 2) - Was sitting unfinished for the past 4 years or so lol, until I finally got around to finishing it this past year.

BLockoban:
I have currently designed 1949 accepted levels for this game alone. (Yet I have no officials... guess I really suck at it. ;D) I'm sure I'm forgetting some of my old favorites, but here goes...
Overlap (BLockoban) – Simple concept, a blast to solve.
Overlap 3 (BLockoban) – Trickier version of the above.
Thin Transfer (BLockoban) – An old favorite.
Nothing to Lose (BLockoban) – Was popular at the time. Still one of my all-time favorites.
Red Manuever (BLockoban) – Unique, tricky, uses a lot of linked blocks but still has a specific solution.
Stand And Fight! (BLockoban) – One of my best “Hard” levels, IMO. Simple with a nice trick.
Fusion Chamber (BLockoban) – Classic level that inspired dingdong’s sweet Fission series.
Tails (BLockoban)
Orbits Enclosed (BLockoban) – This level is so plain, but still tricks me.
Hall of Fame (BLockoban)
Toll Booth (BLockoban) – One of my prettier levels, with a nice trick.
Little Ambassadors (BLockoban) – Fun, classic level.
Break the Chain (BLockoban) – One of my most difficult levels IMO. Simple and Hard.
Sky Tiger 2-Remnants (BLockoban) – Possibly my most refined level ever made.
Rough Construction (BLockoban)
Little Pyramid (BLockoban)
Slippery Containment (BLockoban) – This level was one of the first and few proper collab BB levels. Still proud of it.
Blue Column 2 (BLockoban) – This one took me so long to theory out, and then finally solve. Really gratifying.
Complex Circle (BLockoban) – So plain, but so hard.
White Key (BLockoban) – Notorious for me because of the lack of scores, and I love the design.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Wow, that's a long list, Camo.^^ I played through all of the other levels now and it's really great to play all those nice levels again. :)
I'm gonna play your levels tomorrow or on Sunday. :D
CamoDragoon 8 years ago
  Moonlights:
Eye See You (Moonlights) - I don't know, I just really enjoy this one.
Roulette (Moonlights) - While it wasn't the prettiest, this level worked out EXACTLY as planned, which is awesome with a conceptual level.
Apocalypse (Moonlights) - I really like the art.
Beware the Ice (Moonlights) - A classic challenge, and I like the way it looks.
Dominoes Filter (Moonlights) - Simple level, but for some reason I really like the design.

BLockoban 2:
Spire (BLockoban 2) - One of my better "first levels" for a game. Still tricks me.
Lunchbox (BLockoban 2) - I just love this one. Tiny and tricky.
Lunchbox 3 (BLockoban 2) - Refined version of Lunchbox (BLockoban 2).
Across the Gaps (BLockoban 2) - I love relatively simple, elegant BB2 levels.
Smoother Chaining (BLockoban 2) - I made a chained levels for kids! :D
Stall the Fall (BLockoban 2) - Few blocks, tricky challenge.
Pitfall Troubles (BLockoban 2) - Typical BB2.
Overlapping Cavern (BLockoban 2) - I thought this one was really clever and tough, but people solved it really fast... ah, whatever.
Public Transport (BLockoban 2) - A simplified version of Pushing Around it (BLockoban 2).
Wind Altar (BLockoban 2) - I would recommend all of my recent "Wind-" levels (easy to find in the New Levels tab), but I think this one was the cleanest while still remaining difficult.

Puzzle It:
This one is tough, since I enjoy a lot of my PI levels. I think my favorites are the unique conceptual ones (most of which are pretty recent):
Zookeeping (Puzzle It) - A long challenge, but it came out just the way I wanted.
Defusal (Puzzle It) - I hope someone incorporates this concept into a future level, since I really liked it as an idea.
Whirlpool Trap (Puzzle It) - Finding the right design for this one was really fun.
Smart Spy (Puzzle It) - Simple, pretty, and fun.
Bomb Choker (Puzzle It) - Took me a while to find a possible yet tricky design, but I really liked the result.
Dazzling Oval (Puzzle It) - Simple and HARD.
Lockpicking, Pt. 1 (Puzzle It) - It came out pretty, and managed to become my second official (which I really did not expect).

To be continued... Eh sorry for clogging this thread guys ;P

I guess I do have the most levels though...
Treazer 8 years ago
  Played all the levels of kiethy and got some highscores as well! :) Gonna play the ones of the others tomorrow and on the weekend.
CamoDragoon 8 years ago
  Path 4 Mouse:
Magnets (Path 4 Mouse) - I mean, it was my first official level. I can't forget it ;)
Strange Logic (Path 4 Mouse) - The logic on this one still amuses me.
Synchronization (Path 4 Mouse) - By far one of my better P4M levels, with what I believe is a pretty unique concept.
Explore the City (Path 4 Mouse) - Art level that I put a fair amount of thought into.
Sea of Storms (Path 4 Mouse) - I liek teh art :3

Ringmania 2.5:
Flaming Volcano (Ringmania 2.5) - Gonna be honest, I SUCK at making levels for Ringmania. Partly because I suck at the game, partly because I'm bad at designing fun gameplay, and mainly because I'm awful at pixel art. This is the only level I ever made for the game that I thought was decent.

CoBaCoLi:
Cave (CoBaCoLi) - Really proud of the art on this one.
Stay-Straight Maze (CoBaCoLi) - This one was tricky to design (due to the shrinking ball), unique at the time, and pretty fun to play.

Rolling Turtle:
The Ritual (Rolling Turtle) - For some reason, I really never got into RT as much as JG2 (maybe because I joined once JG2 had become more prevalent and because JG2 was what led me here). Anyway, this was my first (and only) RT level to date, and I'm really proud of how it came out. Gameplay is a bit lacking, and it doesn't really have any new concepts, but I still like the BG and story I managed to craft.
P.S. There actually was a sequel in production... I just never got around to finishing it, and now it's 4 years later or so and I don't remember what I was doing and/or how to make levels well lol...

Hog Pop:
Dangerous Caves (Hog Pop) - Really my only level worth mentioning anyway, but still one of my favorite autos to date (although the BG is lacking).

CD v ZP:
Supreme Infiltration (Captain Dan v Zombie Plan) - I designed levels for this game a LOOOOOOOONG time ago, and as such they're all pretty bad. This is one of the better ones.
Tactics 2 (Captain Dan v Zombie Plan) - This one is ok too, I guess...

Push:
flaming tarzan (Push) - Kind of fun.
lost treasure (Push) - Decent art, which isn't always easy to have in Push (plus I suck at pixel art).

Posting the rest above, out of characters.
demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  Rolling Turtle:
The Riddle (Rolling Turtle)- It stumps so many people. I had to pour my entire brain into making it, and I'm glad a few others could actually figure it out.

HogPop:
Unlucky Hog? (Hog Pop)- I like watching it, its like my own movie.

Path 4 Mouse:
Corrupted Memory (Path 4 Mouse) - I find it fun and challenging.

Captain Dan v Zombie Plan:
Teleporter Spiral (Captain Dan v Zombie Plan) - something about watching zombies run in circles is entertaining

Push:
around the blocks (Push) - although i spent a lot of time playing push, i haven't made many levels, this is my only officialized push level.

Moonlights:
Miscalculation (Moonlights)- I built this level as an artwork and to highlight one of my favorite aspects of moonlights, structure building and balancing.

Blockoban 2:
Pushing Around it (BLockoban 2)- its cool that my level ended up as the last official. Sometimes when I replay it, I forget how to beat it and it takes me a bit to figure it out again.
gameinsky 8 years ago
  Rolling Turtle:
Under construction (Rolling Turtle) - A collab level between DemonicYoshi and I.
Subject RT-5 (Rolling Turtle) - By far one of my longest levels. based of Portal 2.
Tetris mystery (Rolling Turtle) - Short and straightforward... That is until you start exploring.
Oil Ocean (Rolling Turtle) - Probably the best of my Sonic levels.
Infested galaxy (Rolling Turtle) - Another long level. This one was a collab with Ahroo.
Superturtle bros V+3 (Rolling Turtle) - Another collab with Ahroo. Probably my favourite out of the STB series.

Hog Pop
Teleport roads (Hog Pop) - A nice compact level.
The level generator (Hog Pop) - A really interesting concept, but I think the actual design could be a better.
Lucky hog? 3 (Hog Pop) - This is the HP level I played the most by far.

Jump Gear 2
Through the time (Jump Gear 2) - A homage to the official levels.
Go not too fast (Jump Gear 2) - Decent concept, but the executation is a bit lacking.
Blockfull loops (Jump Gear 2) - A super clean level that fits very well with the racing theme IMO.
kiethy342 8 years ago
  Blockoban :
Corners Of Gold 2 (BLockoban)
My only hard blockoban level, and a hard level that I have actually completed... In test mode.

CoBaCoLi:
Cloudy City (CoBaCoLi)
Yay, I made a CoBaCoLi level!

Rolling Turtle:
Either PipeWay (Rolling Turtle) or Falling Up (Rolling Turtle) (I was very happy with Pipeway).

Hog Pop:
Hanging On (Hog Pop)

Jump Gear 2:
It was too hard to pick just one, so here are a few:
Cliffside (Jump Gear 2)
Summer Days (Jump Gear 2)
Spiky Caves (Jump Gear 2)(I promise I will correct the spelling mistake at some point!)
Speed Through (Jump Gear 2)
Ghostly Waters (Jump Gear 2)(so happy with this glitch!)

Trapped In A Maze! (Captain Dan v Zombie Plan)(this one had a slightly higher rating than my other one)

Push:
frozen caves (Push)(Glitches! :D)

Moonlights:
No Strings Attatched (Moonlights)(More glitches! :D)

Blockoban 2:
Bump Problem (BLockoban 2)

Ringmania 2.5:
Industrial (Ringmania 2.5)
All Directions (Ringmania 2.5)
Minimalism Attack! (Ringmania 2.5)

Path 4 Mouse:
Little Reminders (Path 4 Mouse)
Quad Spinner (Path 4 Mouse)
Silhouette (Path 4 Mouse)

Puzzle It:
Simple Blue (Puzzle It)
Shaft (Puzzle It)
Pulling Strategies (Puzzle It)
Confinement (Puzzle It)
Grey In The Way (Puzzle It)(I still can't do it, but i have definitely played it the most out of all my PI levels)
Hook (Puzzle It)
It was kind of hard to decide on one for PI, so I had to choose a few.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Played through all of them and got a few highscores! :D Thanks for posting these, it was really fun to play them all. :)
gamelover101 8 years ago
  (This is by no means complete; I may have missed a few things here and there.)

Rolling Turtle:
The Life of a Turtle (Rolling Turtle) - An old story-type level that really makes me miss Ahroo's shenanigans. He helped design Tuto-Score and the second part below.
A Turtle's Life 2 (Rolling Turtle)
Tuto - Score (Rolling Turtle) - it's ironic how my first official level was for a game I don't really play that much!

Hog Pop:
Ooh, this is tough. There's a lot to pick from.

Levels I've enjoyed making and playing to this day:
SpiRal (Hog Pop)
Plumber's Nightmare (Hog Pop)
Pinballed 2 (Hog Pop)
Pop It Automatics! (Hog Pop) - The Pop It Automatics collection (it's really hard to pick a favourite)

A couple of collabs to highlight:
BL Rooms (Hog Pop)
Lollipop Village (Hog Pop)

Some more challenge-based levels:
MostlyCurved (Hog Pop)
Variety (Hog Pop)

Moonlights:
Jump Journey (Moonlights)
Cloudy Horizons (Moonlights)

Honourable mentions:
Valentine (Moonlights) - The Valentine's Day level that got evaluated 5 months too late. Could've been a bit harder; I think I misjudged the difficulty like I always do
Round & Round We Go (Moonlights)

Path 4 Mouse:
Compact Challenges (Path 4 Mouse)
Maze of Finishes (Path 4 Mouse) - an old official

Survival levels!
Electronic Rush (Path 4 Mouse)
Electronic Rush V2 (Path 4 Mouse)
Quad Spinners (Path 4 Mouse)
Treazer 8 years ago
  I'd like to know what your favorite levels you made are (in each game). :)

BLockoban:
Attractive (BLockoban)

CoBaCoLi:
Too Hard? (CoBaCoLi) (this is the only approved level I have and it's bad...)

Rolling Turtle:
Waterful Land (Rolling Turtle)
Turtle is Learning (Rolling Turtle) (I like both, but would still make them way better today)
Automatix III (Rolling Turtle) (this is what I would've chosen, but it's an auto)

Hog Pop:
Hog Bouncer (Hog Pop) (it's pretty, that's all) (it would've been another level if it wasn't unfinished)

Jump Gear 2:
Compilation (Jump Gear 2) (all my other levels are crappy and I like my part in this level)

Six of a Dice (Captain Dan v Zombie Plan) (I only had three to choose from)

Push:
thornjungle (Push)

Moonlights:
The Inner Core (Moonlights) (I don't have many levels in Moonlights)

BLockoban 2:
Don't Get Trapped! (BLockoban 2)

Ringmania 2.5:
Extraordinary Love 3 (Ringmania 2.5)
Beware of Failure (Ringmania 2.5) (couldn't decide)

Path 4 Mouse:
Blocking Yourself (Path 4 Mouse)
PersistantPerfection (Path 4 Mouse)
Hiking Shadows (Path 4 Mouse)
Switching impasses (Path 4 Mouse) (couldn't decide, but I think I'd choose PersistantPerfection)

Puzzle It:
Seek In The Dark (Puzzle It) (I have many levels I really like in Puzzle It, but this is my absolute favorite, because it is super simple (it only uses normal blocks in a small 4x4 area) yet quite hard)

You don't have to post a level for every game, I'm just interested in seeing your favorite levels you made. :)

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Treazer 8 years ago
  I'd like to know what your favorite levels you made are (in each game). :)

BLockoban:
Attractive (BLockoban)

CoBaCoLi:
Too Hard? (CoBaCoLi) (this is the only approved level I have and it's bad...)

Rolling Turtle:
Waterful Land (Rolling Turtle)
Turtle is Learning (Rolling Turtle) (I like both, but would still make them way better today)
Automatix III (Rolling Turtle) (this is what I would've chosen, but it's an auto)

Hog Pop:
Hog Bouncer (Hog Pop) (it's pretty, that's all) (it would've been another level if it wasn't unfinished)

Jump Gear 2:
Compilation (Jump Gear 2) (all my other levels are crappy and I like my part in this level)

Six of a Dice (Captain Dan v Zombie Plan) (I only had three to choose from)

Push:
thornjungle (Push)

Moonlights:
The Inner Core (Moonlights) (I don't have many levels in Moonlights)

BLockoban 2:
Don't Get Trapped! (BLockoban 2)

Ringmania 2.5:
Extraordinary Love 3 (Ringmania 2.5)
Beware of Failure (Ringmania 2.5) (couldn't decide)

Path 4 Mouse:
Blocking Yourself (Path 4 Mouse)
PersistantPerfection (Path 4 Mouse)
Hiking Shadows (Path 4 Mouse)
Switching impasses (Path 4 Mouse) (couldn't decide, but I think I'd choose PersistantPerfection)

Puzzle It:
Seek In The Dark (Puzzle It) (I have many levels I really like in Puzzle It, but this is my absolute favorite, because it is super simple (it only uses normal blocks in a small 4x4 area) yet quite hard)

You don't have to post a level for every game, I'm just interested in seeing your favorite levels you made. :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg