Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Moonlights iPhone Editor"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

murtaza64 14 years ago
  jp, I sent it about an hour ago, check again.
Asforien 14 years ago
  OH, I just realised you can scale the iPhone shape :P
Treazer 14 years ago
  jp,

Why did you remove my level? I became an iPhone
jp 14 years ago
  @murtaza, when did you send it ? I didn't receive any udid recently.

@Asforien, thx, I think I will modify the leel to make it more zoomed out. A beta tester also reported that the buttons would be bettter at the top of the screen, so I think I will move them top/right.
murtaza64 14 years ago
  I sent you my udid jp, i emailed bonuslevel.org@gmail.com
DragonPower 14 years ago
  Oh
Asforien 14 years ago
  The pause button blocks out the bottom right moon on the level '4 You'. But since you can zoom out and it's after the scrolling level it's not a problem.
jp 14 years ago
  @SwordGuy, all downloaded levels will now be saved on your iPhone/iPod touch.
@Zodiac, yes it seems that you'll get the award for an official level.
Zodiac 14 years ago
  My level is official too! :D

PS, jp, My level was the first official level. Do i get the award when that isnt a flash game?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Thanks for making my level official :D
Sword-Guy 14 years ago
  will they be saved or will you have to play them through without quitting? PS, check your BL inbox.
jp 14 years ago
  The next beta release is progressing. I've added a few levels in Neptune (designed by Asforien and gameinsky) I think. New feature "Download best levels" that will automatically download all official levels without the need to enter a level id. By the way, on this game, most of the acceptable levels will be official (>> downloaded automatically on the iphone).
Asforien 14 years ago
  Now is the beta phase, it is more important to test for bugs than to get your level accepted.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  jp's enough for this type of game(or maybe not)
HI_AB_LM 14 years ago
  for acept new levels?? and the admin must have the iphone...(i think)
SuperDog 14 years ago
  why? for what?
niimporta 14 years ago
  This game need an admin...
Zodiac 14 years ago
  I get an iPhone.
Oxideee 14 years ago
  Yes i just found it :)
Oxideee 14 years ago
  the main problem here is i dont know what my UDID is
jp 14 years ago
  Yes send me your UDID by email (contact page). You'll receive the beta2 I'm working on (in a few days/weeks).
Elizea 14 years ago
  @oxideee, if you send JP your UDID, he replies something so that you get the beta version of it =)
Asforien 14 years ago
  You need the beta version. jp should have or will be sending you the app, just extract and dump everything into the iTunes app section, and sync with your iphone.

The download level button is under Your Levels.
metaknight91 14 years ago
  yeah, same here.
Oxideee 14 years ago
  Okay, on the ipod touch i have moonlights but i cant find the download level button anywhere, it just has play and about
DragonPower 14 years ago
  nice
Sword-Guy 14 years ago
  ive finished my level
metaknight91 14 years ago
  jp, i sent you my ipod's udid by e-mail. what are you gonna do with it?
jp 14 years ago
  @gundu, I thin it should but I have to check this.

@Asforien, I don't mind reusing the same levels. Actually you will certainly need to adpat to the iPhone controls.

I think that for the thumbnails we should capture the "level ID" because the level editor screenshots are very unfriendly.
Sword-Guy 14 years ago
  ive sent you an email with my impressions and such. and maybe there needs to be test level ids. like, a longer one that only works for a day after you make it?

Games forum

Play Game "Moonlights iPhone Editor"

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  Here is the level editor for the iPhone / iPod touch game Moonlights.
You can see it's very similar to the Editor of the Flash version of Moonlights, except that you need an iPhone or iPod touch to test your levels.

News :
2009/07/27 : Beta test. The online edtor is public, but the corresponding iPhone update is not yet submitted. You have to send your UDID is you wish I send you back a compatible iPhone version of the game (contact).

[edit] Sorry I had to remove the first posts to keep this one the first post. Of course it's not on front page because the core of bonuslevel.org is Flash games, not iPhone games.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg