Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Moonlights iPhone Editor"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jp 13 years ago
  Already 17 levels created for Mars.
allyally 13 years ago
  Yes, thanks, jp, I got it,
jp 13 years ago
  Not sure, it's the unique device identifier

http://www.innerfence.com/howto/find-iphone-unique-device-identifier-udid
allyally 13 years ago
  Is UDID the Iphones Serial number?
jp 13 years ago
  I had to reest all the UDID for the dev program renewal so I prefer people send m again their UDID. Some people change their device ver often so it's a good thing to updaye the UDID.
Elizea 13 years ago
  You probably have my UDID, right? D:

Yesh, I noticed the tweet in the chatroom few hours ago xP.
jp 13 years ago
  As you may know if you follow me on twitter, I work on the 3rd world of Moonlights for iPhone.
I will need beta testers soon and good elvel designers to help build the levels for this new world. Send a PM please with your UDID. You maaybe know that Apple limits us to 100 UDID a year. This is not a lot so don't be surprised if I select only the a few of you.
jp 13 years ago
  I've accepted 8 new levels. There are still about 15 levels to evaluate, many of them from minimariner.
Im 13 years ago

I'm getting better...
AK 13 years ago
  Would it be possible to make this for DSi too? Since I don't have an Iphone, I think it would be really fun.
Im 13 years ago
  11th position Earth. >:D
datarecovery 13 years ago
  Hi,
It is a great game. Moonlight is a tower building physics puzzler that will challenge the brain and the physics skills of the whole family. please tell me the instruction for playing game
Regards
minimariner 13 years ago
  @mookings: i hope that there is a new world soon :)
allyally 13 years ago
  Ive got my score down to 663, and I have no clue how to get down any further,
MooKings 13 years ago
  any big updates coming up? like a new world?
minimariner 13 years ago
  Well you are better than me ^_^

Well i dunno i have to check first.
Im 13 years ago

I'm not very good... :\
allyally 13 years ago
  Yes I happy this game is slowly coming back to life. Although some of them don't work yet I still have levels that have remained unevaluated for quite a while. Considering that Im now a admin in ML and one of the few active level makers in ML Iphone, I suggest that Im made admin for this game as well, Its just a suggestion and no pressure to you but its better to have an active member to take care of this as I understand your busy with other issues/projects.
murtaza64 13 years ago
  when did this become active? nice. I was getting kinda sad.
jp 13 years ago
  Can you send some pictures or a short video :) ?
moondance 13 years ago
  Just got an iPad. I was thinking moonlights might be easier on it but the jury is out. The motion control/balance isn't as easy for me because it isn't as easy to hold. Maybe it will be different when I get a case. We'll see.
allyally 13 years ago
  Ugh, that level is annoying, a real score crusher.
minimariner 13 years ago
  Bubble grid was insane but finally after about 5 or 6 tries later i did it.
Apollo_11 13 years ago
  Bubble Grid drove me crazy for a long time. I was quite happy when I managed that score. BTW, I managed a 1 on 4 (Turn Around), and a 16 on 28 (The Bridge). That's what got me to 528. My nemisis is 41 (Ice catching). I keep thinking there is a trick to it that would allow a much lower score, but can't make anything work.

I'm not sure I'm going to focus on getting to 500, in that there are too many tedious scores where I'm only off by one or two and I'm not that excited about "fixing" them. I love to find new ways to complete the level that are not the "expected" way to solve it. Thats how I got 16 on The Bridge.

BTW, yes I'm a guy.
moondance 13 years ago
  Guys (I'm guessing you are guys) .... I gotta find the time. Used to travel for work all the time but staying put more now. No excuses, just might take me longer. Thx for posting scores / amazing how knowing you can go lower makes it so. The race is on, but it's all about the journey.
RykVp 13 years ago
  Ok apollo, it didn't take you too long to one me up! It seems like I'm gonna have to try and match your freaking impossible scores like bubble grid or lethal path. But before I do, here are some of my other "low" scores so you don't start resting on your laurels:
4--2
18-12
28--22
34--13
41--49
44--11
48--8
50--20
I haven't done the math but this should put our "collective" high score not too far from 500 ; which makes our next challenge pretty obvious : first one to 500 ... Moondance, Apollo, up for it?
moondance 13 years ago
  For awhile it has been showing a circle w slash thru it when it shows updating for high score - but score seems ok. I think it is ok now.
Apollo_11 13 years ago
  Problem seems to be fixed. I had troubles last night and this morning, but all is well now.
minimariner 13 years ago
  Nope, all works fine for me.
Apollo_11 13 years ago
  Anyone else having troubles access the high scores from the iPhone? I get a blank screen when I click on the "Leaderboards" for Earth.

Games forum

Play Game "Moonlights iPhone Editor"

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  Here is the level editor for the iPhone / iPod touch game Moonlights.
You can see it's very similar to the Editor of the Flash version of Moonlights, except that you need an iPhone or iPod touch to test your levels.

News :
2009/07/27 : Beta test. The online edtor is public, but the corresponding iPhone update is not yet submitted. You have to send your UDID is you wish I send you back a compatible iPhone version of the game (contact).

[edit] Sorry I had to remove the first posts to keep this one the first post. Of course it's not on front page because the core of bonuslevel.org is Flash games, not iPhone games.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg