Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Moonlights iPhone Editor"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

minimariner 13 years ago
  i've had to wait for about 22/21 days for 2 of my levels:

1. Can You Reach? (Moonlights iPhone Editor)
2. Star Collecter (Moonlights iPhone Editor)
allyally 13 years ago
  I think we need an admin for this, this level has waited for ages...
Slip'n'Slide (Moonlights iPhone Editor)
minimariner 14 years ago
  I agree, it's a good idea :D
jp 14 years ago
  2 new level were added.
Interesting idea (under the sea). So far many suggestions was about adding gravity to the moons, so this idea is slowly making its way on my mind.
moondance 14 years ago
  Hi JP. I just got back from a week on the seas w/out iPhone and had an inspiration for the next world. Forget mars or Venus....how about a new world under the sea? Seriously, snorkeling felt just like swirling around in Neptune's world - and has some good possibilities. Looks like I need to get back in the game. Someone new is on my heels.
Take care!
jp 14 years ago
  I hesitate between "Mars+black holes+astoroids" and "outter space+no ground+no tilt+all moons generate a gravity field".
Outer space would be like a new game actually as the gameplay change a lot. Mars would make more sense even if black holes are not very present around Mars.

Maybe both :).
bene_aedifico 14 years ago
  Asteroids would be good with Mars/Jupiter. Black holes really don't exist in the solar system, but all games have some claims to suspension of disbelief.
Im 14 years ago
  I think a outer space world would be better. You know... Each planet has it's own gravity... And... There... You... And... No "ground". No... Wind... And stuff...
Elizea 14 years ago
  Umm... yeah seems its actually Mars. Well anyway.
allyally 14 years ago
  March?
Elizea 14 years ago
  March would be cool with black holes and moons, that act like boulders in RT (but not only lethal ones) :D
Im 14 years ago
  What about the Sun? I think that should be the next world. :P
jp 14 years ago
  Would like to introduce black holes, that attract the nodes. Maybe falling asteroids too. But don't know which world it would be. Maybe March.
allyally 14 years ago
  Maybe venus? Lots of volcanic moons and little wind? Or Io, lots of ice and volcanic moons? (Io is the only other body in our solar system to have a volcanic eruption!)
minimariner 14 years ago
  I like it. It's cool. I want another world. But I wonder what it'll be if you did make another one.
jp 14 years ago
  Sorry I hadn't read your comments, I'm glad it works fine now.
I will evaluate some new levels now.
moondance 14 years ago
  I'm wrong, you're right! My bad. It does work but u need to achieve a new score b4 it will correct the score bug. I just don't have a lot of points to shave, so my score will be off for awhile. Sorry for the premature opinion. Happy holidays!
moondance 14 years ago
  Hey jp .... I don't think it works. My score is 882 (nep) and 597 (ml). Just my opinion but some of the newer levels are either too hard or too tedious (building/scrolling forever). I guess I should build my own b4 I complain. :) still, great to have some new challenges!

what do u think, sp? Don't be scared...I wouldn't have broken 600 without u showing me it could be done.
social_parasite 14 years ago
  I'm *scared* JP!!!!
jp 14 years ago
  Can you confirm it's really corrected now ?
  aw man, I'm seriously scared to even open my moonlghts app. I see JP fixed the score bug (thanks!). honestly, dance, I haven't played in a *moon* at least. I have no idea where you're at, and I'm not sure I'd like to know. <=o[
moondance 14 years ago
  Oh. Wondered where everyone went. I finally figured out the Tarzan trick....so not much more left to conquer. Any new worlds on the horizon? I've been Doodlejumping but it's kinda numbing. ML at least gets my brain engaged.
  bored with moonlights. likely I'll be back before too long

=o/
moondance 14 years ago
  Thanks for the new levels.
Here are a few revised scores. Still working on that Tarzan trick!
4--3
15--9
20--17
23--4
25--2
28--32. (Must be something I'm missing here)
43--12
48--9
54--25
happy thanksgiving everyone!
murtaza64 14 years ago
  Ok thanks.
jp 14 years ago
  No, I know that would be necessary. Maybe for a future update.
murtaza64 14 years ago
  Can you delete a downloaded level?
jp 14 years ago
  5 new levels that you can download on your device, have been added today. Thanks level designers.
Im 14 years ago
  Uhh... Make a suckish thumb, upload as UNFINISHED and retake?
Jim674 14 years ago
  How do you do the thing with the thumbnail. DOes it do it automaticly? All the levels seem to have exactly the same Thumbnail (save for the ID itself) but you have to take a thumbnail to upload it!

Games forum

Play Game "Moonlights iPhone Editor"

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  Here is the level editor for the iPhone / iPod touch game Moonlights.
You can see it's very similar to the Editor of the Flash version of Moonlights, except that you need an iPhone or iPod touch to test your levels.

News :
2009/07/27 : Beta test. The online edtor is public, but the corresponding iPhone update is not yet submitted. You have to send your UDID is you wish I send you back a compatible iPhone version of the game (contact).

[edit] Sorry I had to remove the first posts to keep this one the first post. Of course it's not on front page because the core of bonuslevel.org is Flash games, not iPhone games.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg