Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Moonlights iPhone Editor"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

minimariner 13 years ago
  Here comes the wait again xD

(you should know what i'm talking about)
I'll try and get better scores :)
moondance 13 years ago
  Thx, Apollo and RykVp. Yep, 53 was not 3. It was really 29. :~O.
Apollo_11 13 years ago
  Here's some of my best (better than posted by others)...

(Note, when I first posted, I had errors in my list)

9:4
13:2
19:6
21:5
23:3
27:22
31:9
38:8
40:20
42:5
44:12
45:3
46:10
49:8
50:24
52:9

Based on the best scores from all of us, I calculate (maybe incorrectly) that the best score could be as low as 516. Oh, and I'm assuming Moondance did not get a 3 on 53.

But I'm not sure I have the finger gymnastics for some of those. I know how you got a 2 on 5, but I had a hard enough time getting a 3.
RykVp 13 years ago
  Moondance, having yours and social parasite's scores helped a lot (I don't think i would have found insane Tarzan's trick otherwise either), so to level the playing field, here are some of my trickiest scores :
5--2
9--5
20--6 (a lot of tries to get this one right)
39--17
53--26 (if you really got 3 on this level you are a witch ... or a hacker ;-)

PS for Apollo : hopefully, this will give you a few ideas on how to get past me
moondance 13 years ago
  Thx for the hints. I could certainly use some more. I'm at 25 on sentinels so I'll look for a few more. I know I need to think outside the box, but not seeing big opportunities. If u scroll back u can see the scores social parasite and I posted. I only have 2 more pts to pick up onthat list Ok Ryk Whats up?
Apollo_11 13 years ago
  Moondance, one of the last levels where I was able to shave a number of points was Sentinels. I'm down to 22, and think I could get a couple more off of that. Check to see if that's one you could shave a few points on. Let me know if you need a hint. But I have no idea how to get down to 542.
minimariner 13 years ago
  I got a iPod Touch :)
Im 13 years ago
  gamelover101, don't get an iPhone. You should get an iPod touch. They are cheaper. ;D

Or an iPad. They are big.
I'm gonna update my level list now...
moondance 13 years ago
  Not finding a lot of scoring opportunities on earth ... may have to give up. :O
minimariner 13 years ago
  jp, if you want admins you could add me and allyally as a admin because we play a lot?

It's just a suggestion though :)
gamelover101 13 years ago
  wow, i sure wish i had an iPhone :(((((((
allyally 13 years ago
  Right, into the 600's and it's getting god-damn tough,
minimariner 13 years ago
  No i don't have iPad. Anyway thanks :D (because i'm making new levels and so is allyally :) ).
moondance 13 years ago
  Liking the new levels. Thx!
Is anyone playing on iPad? Does it play any differently?
allyally 13 years ago
  Right, 780 moves, lets see if I can keep going,
minimariner 13 years ago
  Yay thanks jp :)
allyally 13 years ago
  I'll give your challenge a go, but I probably won't do it. Worth a try though,

jp thanks, thats great. But these lvls have been waiting so long, maybe you need another admin for the ML I-phone as well,
jp 13 years ago
  I've added 7 new levels, some of them are superb.
RykVp 14 years ago
  Total score. I think it's feasible ... but I can't be sure till I'm there
minimariner 14 years ago
  What do you mean? 550 What?
RykVp 14 years ago
  Anyone up for a challenge on earth levels : first one to 550
minimariner 14 years ago
  lol i've completed every level on Moonlights iPhone/iPod Touch but i've only completed abt 23 levels on Moonlights (the main one)
minimariner 14 years ago
  lol ok :P

Now then which levels have i done bad on?

Anyway you know the colour lines next to the level number and names? Do they tell you what difficulty that level is? Because i think it does.
allyally 14 years ago
  If your impatient, get highscores! that what I do,
minimariner 14 years ago
  Ohh please add another world. (sorry i'm impatient a lot of the time when new awesome stuff comes out soon XD ).

Ohh, i have lots of levels that i really want to upload but i can't upload them untill either my current levels are evaluated or 5 days have gone by. lol :P

Sorry i'm being a idiot.

How about a couple of lvl 1 admins?
allyally 14 years ago
  Yes! Under 900 moves for the 'earth' levels!
minimariner 14 years ago
  Thanks jp :)

Sorry that me and allyally are making life difficult XD

Also great level allyally
jp 14 years ago
  Sorry, will validate it very soon.
allyally 14 years ago
  I think its only us designing for ML I-phone...

Games forum

Play Game "Moonlights iPhone Editor"

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  Here is the level editor for the iPhone / iPod touch game Moonlights.
You can see it's very similar to the Editor of the Flash version of Moonlights, except that you need an iPhone or iPod touch to test your levels.

News :
2009/07/27 : Beta test. The online edtor is public, but the corresponding iPhone update is not yet submitted. You have to send your UDID is you wish I send you back a compatible iPhone version of the game (contact).

[edit] Sorry I had to remove the first posts to keep this one the first post. Of course it's not on front page because the core of bonuslevel.org is Flash games, not iPhone games.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg