Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Neon Defence"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 13 years ago
  lol the pathfinder doesnt like executing during a level, even though it does 6 times beforehand...
Ahroo 13 years ago
  WHOA, there. MARC said that it's a good idea, but he can't do it because his system crashes when he tries... :/
Treazer 13 years ago
  When is the Volcano finished?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  What can I say? I are a fast typer. xP
Treazer 13 years ago
  xD Ahroo! Both times post at almost the same time!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Don't worry, I have a tile sized just LIKE grass tile... don't ask me how I got it. xD
Treazer 13 years ago
  Lol i cant find one to. And do you like my tiles Marc and Ahroo?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Okay, I'll draw them on a grass tile... IF I can find one. xD
Treazer 13 years ago
  Okay marc. BTW, i have some tile pictures maybe you get any idea for some as tile. Its just some pictures. They are too small i think, maybe you can make it bigger.Some tiles are just bigger and maybe need more place.

Hexicube 13 years ago
  draw them onto a grass tile(will force tile under it to grass anyway)
brolling I like it, but making certain tiles become lava part-way through a level is HAVOC for my pathfinding(tried it before=crash)
Treazer 13 years ago
  Marc, i have a suggestion, maybe you like it: Volcano, makes every wave ??? lava tiles of a radius wich you can set in the editor.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Okay, they'll be up after a while... what size should they all be? Just creep sized? :/
Hexicube 13 years ago
  go ahead ^^
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Should I make them? :P
Hexicube 13 years ago
  thats easy to implement, I can place with the base placing code
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  Marc do you need a tester at the moment
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Yes indeed... :/

Well, actually, I've gotten an idea...

Why not have extra little things that we can put on top of the grass (e.g. rocks, monuments, dead creeps, etc.) You can't build towers on these, and they serve no other purpose besides making scenery. :/
Shiro 13 years ago
  It actually looks okay when connected :O!

WaterWater
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Meh, it still looks water-y. :/
Shiro 13 years ago
  Thank you Allyally!

But it looked better when it was 60x60, I'll try to make it look the same at 20x20 :).
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  i like it. But will it work when next to other tiles?

And Marc, since you didnt coment on my last tile ill just post it again to make shure you saw it
Lava tile:
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Okay, so we're all set for this... :/
allyally 13 years ago
  Marc, heres Shiros at size 20*20:
Ahroo 13 years ago
  BTW, Elizea expects this:

Quoting Elizea:
"Marc, someone has lied for you about the importance of your life. I expect you to finish this before I get back home =]"
Hexicube 13 years ago
  arent we all ^^
Shiro 13 years ago
  Sorry, I don't know how to get pictures smaller xP.

(Actually I'm just too lazy to do it o.O)
Hexicube 13 years ago
  you got it in 20x20?
Shiro 13 years ago
  Marc, what do you think of my water tile?
Hexicube 13 years ago
  uh yeah I had a 'no laptop' period, played on xbox a lot on left 4 dead ^^
I come back to laptop claiming 0% battery power :3
Treazer 13 years ago
  darkrai, asking top be tester is not a good idea, the game maker pick very good users and people who seems helpful. YOu can ask for a tester maybe you will get a tester then, but its not sure that you will be a tester. This game is 7 months old so you wont be a tester, and admins will most picked when the game is almost done. When you want to be an admin you must be very good at this game and know much about good levels here. First you need to be a tester to get admin, when the game is public you dont need to be a tester before and you maybe get as admin but without asking!

Games forum

Play Game "Neon Defence"

First post of the topic

Hexicube 14 years ago
  Game is being completely remade, as of late February 2011
Latest version of game
currently has waypoint support, press enter to toggle path visibility and click to place towers!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg