Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Neon Defence"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 13 years ago
  Dem Black Screens of Death. :P
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Guys, guys, don't fight here please.
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  I remember back when I had just made... What was it... Some program in Flash, and you just shot it to pieces ^^ Do to others as you wish done to yourself
  I think it's pretty good MARC...
allyally 13 years ago
  Ok, marc, heres some suggestions,
Scenery Tiles, these dont have to be much, but sometimes little features like this can improve a game a lot,
Different types of creeps, maybe just different size, something small to set the creeps apart from each other,
1 tile towers, weaker, but can be in more locations,
Scrollable map,
Multiple Creep paths, (can you do this already?)
an editor option to change colour schemes,

otherwise, this game is coming along very nicely, great job!
BL0XXER 13 years ago
  looks pretty good
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I never get any good feedback when im making a game, its not surprising that I dont finish them because I dont get any motivational support when doing them. even when I do work on it, everyone has to be picky about the bad side of it, yes im aware it has no goddamn open-area(Elizea), and I know its probably got some bugs laying around, and yes the editor is pretty basic atm, but I would be fixing it all if some people looked at the positive side of things rather than bitching me out.
also, if its not out after a few weeks, everyone loses intrest...thats the biggest thing that annoys me, its not exactly a 5-minute job to do something like this, it takes a lot of time and effort...Path4Mouse was in testing for over a year...

oh, and Elizea, dont ever call me impolite because a few people put that on a survey, its just plain annoying...

ill be back once I feel more compelled to complete Neon Defence, as right now im in no mood to even bother looking at the fla file of the thing.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  yes I can fix it, but right now I need to work out how to do some other things...
  Well, can you fix it? :)
Hexicube 13 years ago
  im aware of that editor bug GL...
chris3000 13 years ago
  i'll wait too I guess
  kk, I'll wait...
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I'm not finished yet. |:p
  Oh, Ahroo, mind if you share the lvlid with us?
  MARC, there's a bug in the editor. It seems like you can still edit the tiles when you're testing the level. So, basically, bugfix plz!

Carbon Copy : Hexicube
Ahroo 13 years ago
  ZOMG that's actually pretty good! :_

I should make one now... xD

EDIT: hmm... there's an editor bug that replaces some of my tiles... :/
  Hmm, I decided to make a test level. Too bad I can't upload... :/

Code:
SPOILER
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  The furthest distance on screen (diagnal) is 283 pixels if each side is 200 pixles.

If you add the ability too see the towers range by clicking on it, 10000 may create lag.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  10000 sounds more awesome :P
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  the range of the beam goes from 250 px at lvl 4 to 10000 at lvl 5?
I think if you want the entire screen, 300 will do
  Pause button anyone? :P
Hexicube 13 years ago
  actually its my old pathfinder, I realised I didnt need to keep an eye on path lengths as distances are always 1(or 1.4 for diags, which get priority for the tiles they move into)
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Didn't we tell you you would find a faster pathfinder algorithm ^^
Hexicube 13 years ago
  another update:
much faster pathfinder method...
Hexicube 13 years ago
  updated:
editor can place tiles(do NOT change where start/finish is, no waypoints working atm)
game mode 0(regular) is working
druggies now do not use random() to decide whether to go backwards, may be useful for replays :3
tower stats now viewable, can be sold(for half initial worth, worth multiplied by 10 when tower level 5 achieved)re-ordered creep distance checking, to avoid using Math.pow() and Math.sqrt() for creeps with x or y distance larger than tower range
fixed bug(which nobody spotted) where range is from top-left corner

oh, and to win [lvlid=21762 removed] you have to run out of lives ;)
chris3000 13 years ago
  Yeah, I guess they are funny, xD.
AK 13 years ago
  I'm not a tester, allyally... Suprisingly...

MARC! Ready for TV?

XD TeamViewer initials are funny!!!
allyally 13 years ago
  Yes, but you have to go on this level: [lvlid=21762 removed]
AK 13 years ago
  The current version is all black.... O_O
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Make towers, kill creeps. What else do you need to know? xD

(click on the tower type you'd like to build. It will take a bit to fill up to green. Then click it once it's full (green) and move over the map to place it)

Games forum

Play Game "Neon Defence"

First post of the topic

Hexicube 14 years ago
  Game is being completely remade, as of late February 2011
Latest version of game
currently has waypoint support, press enter to toggle path visibility and click to place towers!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg