Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Neon Defence"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

darkrai100 13 years ago
  can i be admin plz
Hexicube 13 years ago
  no need for diagonal rotations...and I can somehow use rare change to not remove a creep when dead and instead drain its colour
Ahroo 13 years ago
  No, I'll just say that they turn grey when they die. :P

Too much work. xP

About the rotations, I can't use GIMP in a way to make diagonal rotations, so I just use paint (so far my favorite MS program). :/
Hexicube 13 years ago
  much better :D
[edit] but 2 things:
1. why 4 rotations?
2. you forgot to do the creep design with all used body designs(like water creeps look different to fire creeps)
Ahroo 13 years ago
  ECHO

I hear a BUMP. :P

Anyways, I'm really p*ssed off today. I just really need some more sleep... >_<

BTW, how do the new creeps fit, MARC? :/
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Okay, here's the New decorations sheet, along with the new creeps... :/

They are made to match the old creeps as well as possible, but there was one that I couldn't re-make (dead slime creep)... :/

Ahroo 13 years ago
  VEry well, I'm re-doing the dead creeps. The new dead ones should be out today. :/
Im 13 years ago
  You can't. The pixel is the smallest addressable screen element; it is the smallest unit of picture that can be controlled.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Really, what makes you think that? ._.

These are smiley/emoticon sized things... They're naturally odd (sides consist of 5,2 and 1 pixel fills).

But, since MARC's floors are so small, I can't really do much... I'd have to redo ALL of the creeps, which is very painful... :/

I should consult with MARC about this. :/
Im 13 years ago
  Of course, you can't make pixels smaller...
Ahroo 13 years ago
  MARC, can you at least implement the monuments? :/

They should fit even specifications as the are made inside the tile boxes first... :/

If you do, put some on your main level. I'll know how well they fit and besides... your level looks like it needs decorations. xD
Ahroo 13 years ago
  BUMP. :P

Im, I'm doing things in PIXELS, paint doesn't resize those... ._.

And, apparently, GIMP doesn't cooperate when you need to move something half a pixel, either. xD
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Just shut up about paint now, I got a new toy. xD
Im 13 years ago
  Paint can do a good job on resizing if you know how.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Well, it seems I can't really do much here with paint, so I've asked my dad if I can get GIMP. It's downloading in the background.

MARC2008, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! xD
Ahroo 13 years ago
  GIS, what part of "IMPOSSIBLE TO DO IN PAINT" do you not understand? ._.

I MIGHT be able to center them, but I can't make them even without messing them up! :/

and MARC, DO NOT reccomend GIMP. :/
gameinsky 13 years ago
  width and hight (X and y axis) is of the same lenght.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Erm... Impossible to do in paint, sorry. :/

And, how exactly do you make the height and width even on something that is NOTHING near even on both sides even (gray slime)? O_o

I won't be able to re-size them (paint does a horrible job of that), but I could center them if it works for you. :/
Hexicube 13 years ago
  um ahroo can you make the height and width of each item even? it means it can be placed in the tile centre
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I feel thorughly satisfied with all the work I've done today. I like the purple decoration best. :D
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I know, I just copy/pasted them from the ones that were already rotated. xD

Don't worry about the monuments. They aren't rotateable, they have lighting effects on them... I like the purple one best. :P

There are four monuments in the monuments section, the rest are rocks, a tree and a crater. xD

Hexicube 13 years ago
  um...remember I can rotate :P
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Done with the dead creeps... will go on to the monuments... :/

Hexicube 13 years ago
  oh right :_
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Meanwhile, the creeps see the bodies and say:
WE ARE GOING TO DIE! :(
Ahroo 13 years ago
  You know how things decompose, right? It makes it look like they've been dead for a while. xD

GO REALISM! :P
Hexicube 13 years ago
  ok...dont get last part of what you said...
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Okay, because I decided to neuter the Starmiths, Mutated Creeps and two Cosplay Creeps and put them as decorations. xD

Don't worry, there'll be stone monuments, too... just not as majestic as the dead things. xD

BTW, I like the idea of the things spawning with Grass Tiles under them, as it looks like they create life when they die. :P
Hexicube 13 years ago
  not at all
Ahroo 13 years ago
  The irony is apparent here... xD

BTW, I'm still on the dead creeps for now... you don't mind having things that fit INTO a grass tile rather than exactly ONTO a grass tile, do you? :/

Games forum

Play Game "Neon Defence"

First post of the topic

Hexicube 14 years ago
  Game is being completely remade, as of late February 2011
Latest version of game
currently has waypoint support, press enter to toggle path visibility and click to place towers!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg