Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The topic where you can only post the most random things you can think of that doesn't make sense...

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  Könnt ihr mich hören?
Könnt ihr mich sehen?
Könnt ihr mich fühlen?
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  i can't. am dead.
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  who will dig the graves?
nachos 10 years ago

▲
â–² â–²
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  like comment share
ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  Links zwo drei vier
chase28 10 years ago
  This is a good topic, but I just.....
OMIGOSHIAMONFIRESOMEONEHELPME!!!!!!!
O______________________________O
chase28 10 years ago
  Worlds longest hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
totallyepicdude321 10 years ago
  no, im pretty sure your a lolcatsOVAH9000immafirninmalazarBLAHHHHoctagonopus
CubixIII 10 years ago
  SupperMario is a wlokdwapprqeh0pp0 strawkladfgh3131321pp.
CubixIII 10 years ago
  Aaaaaand.... Sxatny dfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfs Adude! iTS A LIGER! FRoggin eppic!!! Why are all of my pps double pps? PPotatoes are starting the appocalyppse all over again, this time assaulting us with elepphants. The quick brown fox jumpped over the lazy dogs!?!
CubixIII 10 years ago
  six... um... six...

9852qvm-4q86nb-jw55555555555555555555jw4576057qb0785m39530wb0zib5tb[4ebi6.0947n698va407ql6.-w8b4wp9c;/\-\045-m85-098n-9$_(%B$}B)\WBM}-4\'[)(W|b|W0-,b907`n986v55~~~erv7856hbp-9er6n-s

Six emojis-a-emoji...ing
:) :( <(0_0< :/ :3 >_<
Or is it emojies?
gamelover101 10 years ago
  here's some syntax gibberish

Quoting gamelover101 from Syntax Tutorial
I Dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯ -
SPOILER
404 error not found
  FIVE RANDOM THINGS!
psychomaster 10 years ago
  Quoting olive23 from Level "Automatic"
ya what everyone else said

it should probably be called automatic/manuel then

Quoting HI_AB_LM from Level "Fantasy Road 2"
metaknight91 i think that you said the same like me....

HIGHSCORE!!!

Quoting jp from Game "BL API Demo"
Highscores and best designers are not yet implemented :)
Each time you show a level on the game, there is a timer (5 seconds) that brings the level comments and highscore on the right colmn.
  Quoting jp from Game "Rolling Turtle"
@murtaza64, there is a trick to do this, just place a bonus item with duration almost zero.
  Quoting geckojsc from Level "Microscopic Universe"
I'm done now......
  The sentence below me is a sentence
  Nom
onit
oniiit
ONIT

OONIIIT
  >join 'bonuslevel'
<Bonuslevel Joined
>post post

>exit
<no
>yes
<everything
>oranges
<
>:c
<
>haalp
<
>exit
<exit
>exit
  彼らはふわふわなので、私は子猫が好きです。
CubixIII 10 years ago
  Qwords and dwords? Who said green was in my cabinet? Because Andy said no swimming allowed.
  Kittens.
CubixIII 10 years ago
  purple the purple is purple the purple asdfsdfsadfdsafdafafdafsddfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsadfsa

Topic, The topic where you can only post the most random things you can think of that doesn't make sense...

SPOILER
CubixIII 10 years ago
  The most epic words ever are...

|
|
|
V
  rolling around at the spped of sound, got places to go gotta follow my rainbow! cant stick around have to keep moving on, guess what lies ahead only one way to find out! must keep on moving ahead, no time for guessing follow my plan instead! trusting in what you cant see, take my lead I'll set you free! follow me, set me free, trust me and we will escape from the city!
I'll make it through, follow me. follow me, set me free, trust me and we will escape from the city. ill make it through prove it to you *drums play* Follow me! *drums again* oh yeah! danger is lurking around every turn, trust your feelings got to live and learn! I know with some luck that ill make it through, got no other options only what thing to do!! I don't care what lies ahead, no time for guessing follow my plan instead. find the next stage no matter what that may be, take my lead ill you free. Follow me! Oh Yeah!

- city escape from sonic adventure 2
  Oranges.
Also, needs more pickles and a dash of salt.
CubixIII 10 years ago
  Once upo a time.
rvwrvarvarvarvarvrvarvarvarvarvarvauoiuoi4yb08a74pbayp.
So we ate a pickle.
The color red became a good tree,
and teh dish ran away with the moon.
COMBUSTIBLE LEMONS SUCK.
Prometheus used to be a piece of toast.
To make pudding, he throws a bowling ball at a duck.
And we all had a party!
They lived happily ever.
THE END.
*snore...*

And that's how 4chan was made. If you want, tomorrow, I'll tell you the story of how I got food! It's a real gem.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  YOUR TOAST HAS BEEN BURNT, AND NO AMOUNT OF SCRAPING WILL REMOVE THE BLACK PARTS

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 14 years ago
  Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg