Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The topic where you can only post the most random things you can think of that doesn't make sense...

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 8 years ago
  Facts:

- you're kidding right? this isn't wikipedia![/spoiler]
SuperMario 8 years ago
  hello i am xXSWAGNEMITE#YOLO420Xx and i will be giving you your secret misión instructions today

today we will defeat the illuminati,
u must sneak into their secret underground lizard base and fuck them up and 360 no scope 420 blaze it for the good of all mankid

here is ur standard issue Mountain Dew Ghetto Blasta, dont forget to drink Mountain Dew® and eat Doritos® along the way and buy our new product Dewritos® you will enjoy it.

Good luck. The future of [MLG]® is counting on you. YOLO.

could be a preview for a future cdvzp lvl
psychomaster 8 years ago
  Facts:
I'm ripping off everyone.
I haven't been here in a while.
Cheese.
chris3000 8 years ago
  Run!!!

There's a dragon in the dungeon.
CubixIII 8 years ago
  bob! ur a mermaid too!
uh merbair if you plese.
SEHORRSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CubixIII 8 years ago
  yhusgy
another fact: i'm the toidi of the family... the TRANSAURABAWS family
also did u know that i have geometrydash fullversion heckyeah ilove itso muchright

Facts:
-SuperMario
-Supermario
-Clone
-I'd like to thank pizza just because it's delicious
-It's dangerous to go alone, so just do what i say and take this *slaps Supermaro in the face*
-Geometrydash
-Clutterfunk is awesome song you need to check it out
-My mom XD
-Just because
-Kiethy342 is my paster.
-Don't call me "Needy."
-Beat the Boss 2.
-HeXiCuBe PRePaReS THe BeST PuDDiNG.
-I steal the spoon from totallyepicdude321 since its dagerous to go alone. Take this Fluttereye! Also hes sercetly kirbys clone. Slama bama foo. You win.
-I wanna watch a Bianca show.
SPOILER
SuperMario 8 years ago
  Facts:
- Kiethy342 is my master.
- Pof is my fanboy.
- I'm a better Elizea fanboy than Oxideee.
- Ferrari12 sells the best chocolate on the streets.
- Ratman is Snoop Dogg. Swagseanipple (Jump Gear 2)
- Gamelover101 is an alien.
- CamoDragoon is a blockhead.
- Alanliu12121 owns a YouTube channel. Wow, what?
- Gameinsky prepares the best pudding.

bye
gamelover101 8 years ago
  ayylmao101
gamelover101 8 years ago
  a
y
y

l
m
a
o
SuperMario 8 years ago
  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kalina200 8 years ago
  mamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamama
demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  no only the first 1200.
SuperDog 8 years ago
  all 30 of them?
demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  omg, the post on page 179 is so funny.
CubixIII 8 years ago
  hEheheHeHEHEHEHeheheHEHeHeHehehEhEHeHEHEHEhehEhEheHehEhEhEheHehEhehEHEhehEheHEhE...

Soap: I WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND DOMINATE EVERYTHING TO MAKE THEM SO CLEAN! AND EVERYTHING WOULD BE MADE OF BUBBLES! IT'LL BE SO FUN!

[Everybody else stares in shock]

Lightbulb: Did you just... have a mental breakdown... right in front of everybody?

MePhone: Yeah... and did you just say... you were going to take over... the WORLD?

Soap: [thinking] Uh... I... YES! SAY YES! TAKE ME TO THE PSYCHOLOGIST! DO I LOOK LIKE I FREAKING CARE?! Uh... ACTUALLY, YEAH I CARE! SAY NO! NO! NO... [Speaking] Uh... NO! No, nope-nope-nonono, NO! I, uh... I said I wanted to take over... as director for the world! Yeah... uh, MePhone, you really need a vacation!

MePhone: Um, I DO?

Soap: Um, yeah! Just step over HERE... goooood... [shoves MePhone towards edge of balcony]

MePhone: What... what are you...

Soap: HAVE A NICE VACATION. [kicks power button]

MePhone: I... Ow, man... That... Hurt.... [falls off]
SuperMario 9 years ago
  I hope not tbh
chris3000 9 years ago
  That picture of Shrek cracked me up, SM.

I wish they would make a Shrek 5.
SuperMario 9 years ago

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY SKILENTON
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
CubixIII 9 years ago
  AAH OMG THIS HAS SCARED CUBIX THE EXISTING GREATLY
CUBIX THE EXISTANT WILL MAKE YOU PAY
BY LAUGHING IN YOUR FACE AND DOING A DANCE.

HA HA SHREK HA HA ISN'T HA HA LOVE HA HA SHREK HA HA ISN'T HA HA LIFE HA HA SHREK HA HA IS HA HA A HA HA HORRIBLY HA HA MADE HA HA THREE HA HA DIMENSIONAL HA HA MODEL HA HA. Tequila!

SPOILER
SuperMario 9 years ago
  #fiveshrektsatshreks
SuperMario 9 years ago
  o wow "all my shit" haha
chris3000 9 years ago
  I'm taking a break guys. I'll be back in a few days.
CubixIII 9 years ago
  ehn woot nyr nyr nyr
SPUGGBOBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
PAYTHRIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!
SKHCIDWHORDEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
YOUERGHEEN KRAEBSE!EEE@E!!!!
kalina200 9 years ago
  Topic, The topic where you can only post the most random things you can think of that doesn't make sense...

Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans!

ok, pie pie pie dat makes sense not

Cool! a new topic. I'MBORED

Wow, you're the first person to say something shensibell on this foarurm...concrates!

Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans! Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans! Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans! Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans! Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans! Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans! Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans! Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans! Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans! Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans! Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans! Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's
alanliu12121 9 years ago
  Oh boy....
CubixIII 9 years ago
  Sqiggle McPigglefiggle. >.<<<<<wtiawuiatowoepr woper werop weropw orpw oepowpepo power epowr wpore woerpwpo woper :D
SUPAH WOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:):<
Coolguy52 9 years ago
gamelover101 9 years ago
  x

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 14 years ago
  Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg