Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The topic where you can only post the most random things you can think of that doesn't make sense...

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 11 years ago
  What is problem
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  The real problem:

Problem?
  Quoting azz from The topic where you can only post the most random things you can think of that doesn't make sense...
lets make sentences where every one includes the letter "e".

I DON'T WANT TO! PROBLEM?! /:)
  That should be a new topic i think...
Sherlock 11 years ago
  That may be easier. But there will be limits, too. O.o
azz 11 years ago
  lets make sentences where every one includes the letter "e".
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Alan: Well, I posted it on a wrong topique. But it is true that SM posted so many 'e's in that topique.

SuperMario: Well, I'm sorry. I won't call you SN from then on.

Daft_Punk: Now I won't call SM SN. I just want joking, don't mind it.
  I concur.
  Quoting Sherlock from The topic where you can only post the most random things you can think of that doesn't make sense...
Wow, SuperNario you've posted so many 'e's.
This isn't the "No E" posts.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  SuperMario doesn't mind it, I think.
Anyway SM = SimonM, though we always call him Simon.
Daft_Punk 11 years ago
  I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure his name is SuperMario, not SuperNario. :P
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Wow, SuperNario you've posted so many 'e's.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  The view zoomed out as the episode came to a close. The tombstones in the background had the names of every Simpsons guest star on them. Some that no one had heard of in 1989, some that haven't been on the show yet. All of them had death dates on them.

For guests who died since, like Michael Jackson and George Harrison, the dates were when they would die. The credits were completely silent, and seemed handwritten. The final image was the Simpson family on their couch, like in the intros, but all drawn in hyper realistic, lifeless style of Bart's corpse.

A thought occurred to me after seeing the episode for the first time, you could try to use the tombstones to predict the death of living Simpsons guest stars, but there's something odd about most of the ones who haven't died yet.

All of their deaths are listed as the same date.

Finally this shit is over.
  I don't wanna read that much.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  You know how Fox has a weird way of counting Simpsons episodes? They refuse to count a couple of them, making the amount of episodes inconsistent. The reason for this is a lost episode from season 1.

Finding details about this missing episode is difficult, no one who was working on the show at the time likes to talk about it. From what has been pieced together, the lost episode was written entirely by Matt Groening. During production of the first season, Matt started to act strangely. He was very quiet, seemed nervous and morbid. Mentioning this to anyone who was present results in them very angry, and forbidding you to ever mention it to Matt.

I first heard of it at an event where David Silverman was speaking. Someone in the crowd asked about the episode, and Silverman simply left the stage, ending the presentation hours early. The episode's production number was 7G06, the title was Dead Bart. The episode labeled 7G06, Moaning Lisa, was made later and given Dead Bart's production code to hide the latter's existence.

In addition to getting angry, asking anyone who was on the show about this will cause them to do everything they can to stop you from directly communicating with Matt Groening. At a fan event, I managed to follow him after he spoke to the crowd, and eventually had a chance to talk to him alone as he was leaving the building. He didn't seem upset that I had followed him, probably expected a typical encounter with an obsessive fan. When I mentioned the lost episode though, all color drained from his face and he started trembling. When I asked him if he could tell me any details, he sounded like he was on the verge of tears. He grabbed a piece of paper, wrote something on it, and handed it to me. He begged me never to mention the episode again.
  Again..........
BonusLeveLover 11 years ago
  Feel the gases leak from your rectum.
  Eww........
  Feel the gases build in your rectum.
  I know that game. Never played it though.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  ^_^ Just don't wish my post's sunk. Deleted.

Edit:
Recently I went to an amusement park. There is a game like Path 4 Mouse. I tried to move my electric stick fast but strangely I can't. I was accustomed in right-angle corners but not that curve paths... Even if that seems much more simpler than P4M.
  No need to post it twice...
  cartoon .........
SuperMario 11 years ago
  LOLWTF
Sherlock 11 years ago
  ... Well my brain was stuck. = .=
  My initals...
Sherlock 11 years ago
  =.= So what's AL about? Movie, game or others?
Sherlock 11 years ago
  What's alan's avatar about?
  What discussion?
  What never happened?

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 14 years ago
  Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg