Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Minecraft Topic

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperDog 11 years ago
  play tekkit, i got bored of regular MC but now i play tekkit
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  I agree.
Nova 11 years ago
  Imo, minecraft becomes quite boring with time.
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  I think minecraft is okay.
SuperDog 11 years ago
  i bump becuz mc is awsum
Masquerade 11 years ago
  Diamond get!

Ok monsters kill me now!
manufan 11 years ago
  Minecraft 1.3 Pre-release is out with new cool features such as Levers and Stairs being able to be placed upside down. You can also place wood logs sideways, and there is one new ore and tons of new blocks, such as Emerald Ore and tripwire. There is also a Trading System for NPC Villages.
Masquerade 11 years ago
  *Decides to go mining, sees Enderman from corner of screen, goes home to safety of NPC Village.

I'm not afraid of them... I just have a high respect :P

Edit: IN OTHER NEWS I just got blown up by a creeper,
"I should probably check for creepers" Dcave10 blew up
manufan 11 years ago
  Yeah, but doesn't the seed on F3 work regardless of version?
Hexicube 11 years ago
  As well as a minecraft version...
manufan 11 years ago
  Quadruples have actually claimed to have been found, but only if you verify it, like with an x, y and z co-ordinate, along with the world seed.
Hexicube 11 years ago
  Double dungeons are just an extremely rare find, but strictly speaking you could get quadruple dungeons (although only triples have been found)!
manufan 11 years ago
  @Hex: IKR, I bought the PC Version at Christmas, or rather, it was a present. Before that, I never owned Minecraft.

@Masquerade: If it's a double dungeon, its not a Stronghold. Strongholds are really worth finding.
Masquerade 11 years ago
  I decided to make a basement, I get down a little, and decide to get greedy, (mistake) I dig down a little deeper and you know what I fall into? A double dungeon ( I think it's called a stronghold?) And then I remember I have diamonds in my inventory. You make me sick respawn button *_*
Hexicube 11 years ago
  Should get the PC one, there's so many mods that you can get for it...
jeti100 11 years ago
  i only have minecraft on xbox :P
azz 11 years ago
  With x-box version there's no creative so to gather enough resources to build a huge tower took most of my week...
Hexicube 11 years ago
  Lemme guess, xbox version?
manufan 11 years ago
  Lol Hex.

I've finished the Library / Living Quarters in my Den, so hopefully, I'll be able to finish the Armoury and Combat Training Section soon! :)
Hexicube 11 years ago
  See everyone is going to fit into 4 categories:
I have the newest version on the PC
I have a modded PC version
I have the xbox live version
I have the iPhone version

They're all different :P
SAMSUNG 11 years ago
  Azz your house tower thing is great I tried to make one similar to yours on my iphone it came out okay I spent 2 hours trying to do it lol.
azz 11 years ago
  Is it normal to build a tower out of wood planks up to the clouds, fill it with swastikas and name it the tower of Neincraft?
manufan 11 years ago
  Exactly, you need to know how to make Obsidian using Water + Lava, or just mine it. :P
Hexicube 11 years ago
  Strictly speaking diamonds aren't required to get to the nether either...provided you're an expert with the fluid mechanics...and buckets...
jasperpostema 11 years ago
  The story of MineCraft:
get wood, make craftign table, make wooden pick, get stone, get iron, get diamond, get obsidian, make netherportal, kill blaze, kill enderman, make eyes of ender, complete the End portal, kill Enderdragon...
And you dont have to get diamonds to get to the end...
manufan 11 years ago
  Bump!

I'm currently making a "Den" in Minecraft, which uses lots of redstone & circuitory. If anyone would like to give me any ideas, please comment. Thanks!
manufan 12 years ago
  Lol, I just made a wool & netherrack lighthouse. xD
Hexicube 12 years ago
  of course someone on this forum plays it...*title*
Jos 12 years ago
  Oh no! My whole class play it and now I see you play it too. Minecraft is following me! (and I will never start playing it)
manufan 12 years ago
  xD

Hestia > Nether > Hestia > Nether > Hestia... what? Nooo! Where am I?!?

General

First post of the topic

LukeTheFunJester 13 years ago
  Anyone gotz it? I do. My name is LukeTheJester.

And TTS means Title to Short cuz it said that.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg