Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Minecraft Topic

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

allyally 12 years ago
  I honestly cant connect to any servers to save my life. HELP PLEASE!?
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  Basically, the host is running a server. This server generates a new map, in which all players play. Therefore, no pre-existing maps will be used (Unless the host changes the files in the "world" folder to the ones from a pre-existing world).
allyally 12 years ago
  Question: When you play online is there a new shared world created or do you play in the host players world?
chris3000 12 years ago
  I think i've played this once, it was allright. Don't troll elizea, xD.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  Magic Chest V0.6
_/'''\_ lol
MARC2009 12 years ago
  @birjo: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
@AA: well done, you just successfully trolled Elizea XD
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Elizea doesn't lose the game, he gets a point whenever someone loses it.
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  @Elizea: The game. We all just lost it.

@AllyAlly: WUUUUUT! Friends? In REAL LIFE?!? HE HAS BROKEN THE RULES! BURN THE WITCH!
allyally 12 years ago
  Actually my motive to get Minecraft was because of friends in REAL LIFE. You dont count.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  A minecraftian! Let's kill it with a spoon! *jk*
Elizea 12 years ago
  Pfft...

Wrong game ally, Terraria is the game.
allyally 12 years ago
  I has Minecraft!

nuff said.
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  Funny you should mention it, my best friend started pirating. Haven't talked with him since he refused to stop.

Anyway, I watch multiple videos/reviews and then, with the information here (Especially gameplay videos) I take a decision as of to wheter to buy it or not.
lololol 12 years ago
  Let's say i made a video about Minecraft, saying it sucked would you buy it? Wouldn't you get disappointed if I made a review stating that it was awesome and giving you high expectations, for you to then buy it and not like it at all?
That's why you can download demo's for games, and trials for programs that aren't free.

I am not saying pirating is O.K. but getting upset over SD pirating the game seems a little stupid, because you getting angry at him (or pirates generally) won't help at all. I suggest you think about it this way - If you find out that your friend pirates stuff, tell him it's not legal, if he won't stop just ignore it as it has nothing to do with you
:)

@MARC
I have been mining for a long time, and i found some iron but only a little, I also found lava, and produced some Obsydian but i can't mine it without any diamond :( I'm thinking of starting all over again, which is no problem i just want to find a natural cave :D
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  I'm not depending on trials. I use gameplay videos, reviews and other external sources.
MARC2009 12 years ago
  birjo wtf...
lemme tell you something, how likely are you to buy something with a trial(assuming you tried it) over something without a trial?
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  @MARC: Which is still not legal. You're playing the paid game without the developer has been paid. That's pirating.

And yes, I can understand the use of pirating as a kind of "demo", but seriously, if you have to play for a day, a week or a month to "test it out", then it's too long, and I see it as straight out pirating. If you can't make a decision withthe help of 1-2 hours of play, as well as the thousand of Let's Play's that are out there, then just stop getting new games all-together.

@Lololol: Sure, pirating is easier, but with that thought you should just pirate everything, stop taking bath's, get the food delivered to you, stop going to school/work, and just generally stop doing anything that isn't fun or easy.
For me it's not whether it's illegal or not, it's the moral aspect of it. I seriously can't see why pirating is so much more acceptable than shoplifting. Sure it's easy, sure it's popular, but you're still stealing just as many money, often more.
MARC2009 12 years ago
  yes well minecraft is pretty easy to get a hold of these days without pirating...find someone who has a copy and tell the firewall to block it. you now have an offline minecraft.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I tried doing what marc said with terraria, but it wouldn't work...
MARC2009 12 years ago
  birjo: consider pirating a way of trying out a product, if they like it then they can buy it and there's no harm done to anyone

lololol: how long have you been mining? id expect to at least find iron in at most 10 minutes, and usually early on I find iron within 5 minutes of eachother...you've probably just had some bad luck thats all...
also, mining isnt the only aspect, there are dungeons, another world with lava falling from the ceiling(look up Nether), and also the ability to make awesome structures from random stuff like dirt...
if its still boring for you, try out some mods...
lololol 12 years ago
  Rather pirate it, than buy it.
The game is boring, I'm getting tired of mining and not finding anything, and if this happens after a week of playing, pirating seems so much easier, because you don't lose anything.
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  @SuperDog: You damn pirate. If you seriously can't pay that little for such a great game, then you obviously can't play online. It obviously says your account isn't premium, since it isn't! God, if you sink low enough to pirate, at least know the limitations...
MARC2009 12 years ago
  "its offline atm"
1 sec...
[edit] my dad kindly put minecraft on his CS server, and there are a lot of people on it atm...I dont want to crash it again whilst it packed...
SuperDog 12 years ago
  i tried it but it doesnt work for me

maybe i need to be on the white list or sth?
MARC2009 12 years ago
  I posted the IP 2 posts ago...but its offline atm im gonna wait for the next server update...
SuperDog 12 years ago
  whats your server IP? maybe if you put me on the white list it will work.

oh wait, i have a pirated version. is the server online?
MARC2009 12 years ago
  meh SMP is awesome...but you cant use custom mods D:
SuperDog 12 years ago
  Chuck Errors. So common these days...

Actually, ive never been on multiplayer :( cuz it doesnt work for me

When it says offline launcher, and i click play offline, am i still able to play minecraft

it also says im not a premium user.
MARC2009 12 years ago
  alright I now have a server, however im experiencing data compression bugs...im going to thouroughly test this to determine if its me or the server...
[edit] turns out its just my client...
[re-edit] some chunk errors going on in there...
MARC2009 12 years ago
  no...?
however, like I said, ore deposit bug...I think a friend of mine on that server lost his stuff though...

General

First post of the topic

LukeTheFunJester 13 years ago
  Anyone gotz it? I do. My name is LukeTheJester.

And TTS means Title to Short cuz it said that.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg