Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Minecraft Topic

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 13 years ago
  wtf man. Use the tnt AFTER you set it up far away. xD

And stop making SHORT towers. If it's all gone then you didn't make a very high tower xD
MARC2009 13 years ago
  lol it doesnt exist anymore...and now im wiring up some TNT againz :P
Ahroo 13 years ago
  lol... All of that DOES go on in at least one server, actually... and the server I'm part of is prepping for 100+ people at once so I made a giant war arena just so they can all come and kill each other >:3

Fog was already there, rain and snow were just added

So long as you go to a server, yes you can play worldwide.

King of the hill and CTF are easily made

btw @MARC all your tower base are belong to us >:3
MARC2009 13 years ago
  "Can you make it with weather? Fog, rain, snow? Can you play with anyone around the world? Can you have MASSIVE battles with 35+ people with games like CTF, King of the Hill and Assassin?"
probably...can Sauerbraten let you immediately start building a house and let you discover caves that a map generator made? can it let you kill giany floating ghost-like things which shoot fireballs at you which destroy the ground below you?
Ahroo, 16 -> 1 block + 7 leftover dust, so I AM right

note to self: disconnect TNT before creating trap involving redstone torches...I blew up my tower base :S
Ahroo 13 years ago
  @Marc idiot... 9 is a glowstone block if you're playing the RIGHT game. |:p

@AK it's only $20... if you get the beta. :/
AK 13 years ago
  Sauerbraten can do all that and more...

Can you make it with weather? Fog, rain, snow? Can you play with anyone around the world? Can you have MASSIVE battles with 35+ people with games like CTF, King of the Hill and Assassin?

EDIT: Oh, minecraft costs money.... :(:(:(
gameinsky 13 years ago
  i'm not going to waste my money into minecraft, i'm going to waste it into terraria :D
Once it comes out.
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Lol @ Jim674

I guess you never played it for more than an hour, did you?
MARC2009 13 years ago
  "btw you might want like 10 flint and steels so you don't run out"
I thought of arrows AFTER I mined all the remaining glowstone...I got 16 dust which sucks because that = 1 block of Glowstone :(
"Sounds almost half as good as Sauerbraten!"
other way around AK, this brings creating stuff to a whole new level(I have a tower which I can get up using my waterfall lift mechanism)
I also have a simple minecart system to travel to/from it...
btw, lava buckets ftw ;)
AK 13 years ago
  This sounds so much fun....

Sounds almost half as good as Sauerbraten! And that's INSANELY good if it's HALF as good as Sauerbraten!

I think I just might try it. :)
Ahroo 13 years ago
  then make a cobblestone BOX around it. |:p

regardless, better yet: use wood planks to get up, cobble for the platform, seal it into a box, mine glowstone, kill box, get down.

btw you might want like 10 flint and steels so you don't run out
MARC2009 13 years ago
  meh I found a better strategy:
find Glowstone lower than you, and mine towards it. preferably use cobblestone(at least for the floor) just incase of stray fireballs ;)
[edit] fireballs blow up the Glowstone D:
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Mine A LOT of wood, then use it to climb up. use sneak to hang on the edge of a block so you can place another block next to it. Repeat this until your workspace is sufficent.

Mine glowstone, then go back down. can also be done with cobble, but it isn't as efficient. :/
MARC2009 13 years ago
  any suggestions/tips for mining Glowstone in The Nether?
MARC2009 13 years ago
  oh :(
anyway I NEED MY JAVA BACK!!!
the error is:
"The registry refers to a nonexistent Java Runtime Enviroment installation or the runtime is corrupted.
The system cannot find the path specified."
I HAVE googled it and the posted solutions did not fix the problem. anyone wanna have a shot at fixing it?
[edit] ONLY IE java stuff works
[re-edit] retarded fix that worked: .exe -> .jar
lol now I can play it again :3
gundu 13 years ago
  But it's not on a multiplayer server I did it offline

I could take some screen shots when It'll be 100% done
MARC2009 13 years ago
  I CANT the installer thinks its installed...ive tried a lot, scanning the registry, ive re-installed(or tried to) a lot of times, ive trashed the java folder and it STILL thinks its installed and wont install, and im not trying to use an older version to make it upgrade the old version.
[edit] btw when my internet isnt crappy I would like to visit gundus floating castle :P
Ahroo 13 years ago
  failure...

just scrap your old java and get an SE, JDK and JRE... preferrably the most recent
MARC2009 13 years ago
  note to self: NEVER try to install the java developer kit ever again
I screwed up my java and now I cant play Minecraft AND I GOT IT YESTERDAY!!!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  whut? no chest glitch, just longerlegs so I can get away from the creepers... xD

The rest is legit :p
gundu 13 years ago
  Probably... but not as good as mines. And I haven't cheated like my friends with the chest glitch or something like that
Ahroo 13 years ago
  lol @gundu... I've made at least 20 of all of those now... xD
Jim674 13 years ago
  Maybe one day I should get Minecraft. If I ever get over every single other game/somethingelse that completely wastes my time...

If I made a list it would crash the site. Damn my hobbies.
gundu 13 years ago
  Ahroo, xD

I have it too... wanna come in my big castle, My floating island or my subwater house? :P

And it's gundu too
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Of course I have it now, why else'd I take a month-long break? |:p

But seriously, it's ADDICTIVE. The weather update just happened last week...

Oh and I'm Ahroo... Obviously.
Jim674 13 years ago
  Gemerald has Minecraft. He left BL because of it. AAANNNGGGRRRYYYYYY
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Anyway, to actually answer properly, yes I do have Minecraft Beta. I'm learning to mod, but I'm out of ideas right now xD

Oh yearh, I'm birjolaxew... Obviously.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  the minimum size is 10 letters...
LukeTheFunJester 13 years ago
  xD sure....
Hexicube 13 years ago
  you could have just added an ! to the end of the title...

General

First post of the topic

LukeTheFunJester 13 years ago
  Anyone gotz it? I do. My name is LukeTheJester.

And TTS means Title to Short cuz it said that.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg