Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Astro Breaker"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

manufan 11 years ago
  Updates:
- No 'Click to Start' text. (Still have to though)
Treazer 11 years ago
  SuperDog, the play button does work. It opens the menu.
manufan 11 years ago
  That's why I called JP. :P
gameinsky 11 years ago
  The worst problem is without any doubt the fact that you cannot load a level while playing another one.
And I guess at this point, after you fixed the current bugs, you should try and go for a certain artstyle.
Oh yeah and the sounds are terrible.
manufan 11 years ago
  Yes, I have noticed.
Daft_Punk 11 years ago
  I don't know if anyone else noted this yet, but there seems to be some issues with the scoring system.
Masquerade 11 years ago
  This is probably the only game that has something for the testers to do this early in development. XD
Jos 11 years ago
  Nice - a new game. Keep up the work to finish this game, manufan. Can't wait to play and make levels for this.
Treazer 11 years ago
  I'm playing with the bugs, so I can get some impossible scores ;)
manufan 11 years ago
  Treazer! Your score has gone crazy! :O

Also, DP and MX both support the game.

Edit: Treazer you have to complete the tutorial levels again as you got an unusual score.
gameinsky 11 years ago
  As far as I know, the only thing that you could call "made" are the physics.
The sounds are annoying and the bricks are still in their alpha-graphic state...
Neither is their room for any innovative ideas as for now.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Manufan, choose your testers wisely. Choose good designers and some people who really support the game.
manufan 11 years ago
  I'm removing comments that are semi-useless, offtopic and downright mod-ish.
manufan 11 years ago
  Okay. I'll add you as a tester if you want, so you can take a better look. Also I hope you have understood the points in my previous messages.
gameinsky 11 years ago
  I was talking about someone with designins skills like ally, Elizea, DemonicYoshi, kiethy etc.
manufan 11 years ago
  Yes there was.

@Azz: Exactly my point.
azz 11 years ago
  Treazer is a tester, he has good design skills, I'm a tester I have Ok design skills.
Treazer 11 years ago
  We'll see manu ;)
manufan 11 years ago
  More like 9 months Treazer. :)

@Azz: Sure! What do you want it to be called?
Treazer 11 years ago
  Manufan, this game is still pretty far of being finished. I say it's done in a year.
azz 11 years ago
  Manufan, I don't mind the award but you could have thought of a better name >.> At the moment it sounds dirty.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Great manufan, that are beautiful news!
azz 11 years ago
  What's the difference between the black blocks (without the x) and the red blocks?
manufan 11 years ago
  Thanks for the suggestion!
azz 11 years ago
  Maybe you should use a button to start a level instead of the whole screen, it makes taking thumbnails a lot harder.
manufan 11 years ago
  It has been accepted. To make it official please change the thumbnail (by deletion of level).
azz 11 years ago
  Ok I've now created my first astro breaker level :P
manufan 11 years ago
  It needs to be one after the other. So your level would be:
0, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 0, 1, 1, 1, 0, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1

(Also, you need a space after the comma.)
azz 11 years ago
  I have entered this level code:
But my level doesn't seem to be working. Am I doing something wrong, I click test and it's just a blank screen.
manufan 11 years ago
  What Glitch? Try pressing F5?

SPOILER

Games forum

Play Game "Astro Breaker"

First post of the topic

manufan 12 years ago
  Remake in Progress

Quoting manufan from Game "Astro Breaker"
Hey everyone. (Long time no see... about 18 months)

Posting here to answer a few questions so that it's clear where this game is going, and so no question remains unanswered thanks to my inactivity (that's the aim anyway).

Why were you inactive?

SPOILER

Are you back?

SPOILER

So, Astro Breaker is just a dead game?

SPOILER

Hope I've managed to clear everything up. Was great to come on here and see the progress that's been made, especially with the release of Simon's new game (Congrats). Best wishes to all. :)

Quoting manufan from Game "Astro Breaker"
Link to current project

Features
SPOILER

Any suggestions would be welcome in a PM. Any updates and I will update the link and notify you.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg