Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Site updates

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

OliAli 13 years ago
  Hey, you burned my ideas! :D

o_0 I have another

o_0
Treazer 13 years ago
  Okay, that was very offtopic.

o_O
Elizea 13 years ago
  What about adding a "o_O" after every message?

o_O
OliAli 13 years ago
  Lol okay :D I too like more this: o_0 :D

I just wanted what do you guyz think xD
Treazer 13 years ago
  I think if that like AA said its a very good idea too!
allyally 13 years ago
  Paying members would just be for experienced members who want more out of BL, of coarse, everything that currently available would still be available to free members, but If there were advanced features of the site that were open to paying members then I would say its a good idea,

@OliAli, DEATH TO FREAKIN' EMOTICONS! LET THEM BURN IN THE BOWL OF HELL! Thankyou.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Paying members? Worst idea ever! Bonuslevel is supposed to be a site for free games!
They can edit their own lvls? We already have trusted members!
Colours? lol, BL uses the bcomment comment classes!

But we could have forum/user admin icons
OliAli 13 years ago
  I know guys :D

But we could find other BONUSES for members o_0
Hexicube 13 years ago
  yeah less than 1% use chat anyway(normally 4 or 5 people in chat at once)
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I don't see what an extra chat or everywhere cloured names are good for.
OliAli 13 years ago
  I have 2 ideas...:

1.) Emoticons/Smiles in BL
When you will be posting a comment, you can add some animated smiles. Not just ":)" or "xD", but you will can post animated smiles like this

You will can choose between classic and animated smile :)

2.) Paying Members.
Maybe it's good, maybe not... Everyone registred user will can pay REAL money, and get membering.
I think that woun't be good because: 1. Parents woun't allow this to children.
2. There may start a "don't liking" between players.
[I hate OliAli] and things like that.

That may be good because: 1. Mebres will have more options in sites (topics for member, chat only for members, thay will can edit their own accepted levels...)
2. Members will have colored nick everywhere in BL.
3. More advantages (I can't find them now :D)

Players can pay membering by PayPal(card), by PaySafe or by post :)

Pls tell what do you think :)

Anyway, copied from another DEAD topic, but it doesn't matter xD
allyally 13 years ago
  From here
Hexicube 13 years ago
  um...I didn't...
allyally 13 years ago
  The Email that BL sends you updates on, which Email address did you register for the BL newsletter?

( I like mine! )
SuperDog 13 years ago
  BL email? Huh?
Treazer 13 years ago
  Nice new update jp, and very nice avatar!!!
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I really get sick of the source code, maybe have "msgid: XXXX" on the right hand side of the dark-blue title bar thing on each message
im uploading an example image
jp 13 years ago
  BL is now compatible with gravatar. Gravatar provides a way to use the same avatar on all websites.

Your BL email will be used as your gravatar ID. If you have alreaady uploaded an avatar and want to use your gravatar, simply edit your BL profile and check the "remove current avatar" box.
Im 13 years ago
  Yeah, but that doesn't work for me. I can only view the source of the whole page. It works, but takes a while to find what I want.
jp 13 years ago
  Qutoing is automatic when you reply to somebody's PM. It was designed for this but Brolling describe a way to quote other kind of messages, which I don't want ot make it easier right now.
Treazer 13 years ago
  Mark a message, right click, click on "View Source" or anything like that. Then scroll to the begining of the new window, wich has automatically open. Then there stands "id=msg'15374'" or so. Then you put in your BL message: [ msgid = 15374 ] But without spaces in the example!
lololol 13 years ago
  How do you quote?
Treazer 13 years ago
  Quoting jp from Site updates
Small update, hte "Quoting" feature has been corrected and improved (the username of the poster has been added).

Cool!
jp 13 years ago
  Small update, hte "Quoting" feature has been corrected and improved (the username of the poster has been added).
Hexicube 13 years ago
  the second one is probably better...lol
[edit] im sure there's an fscommand to remove most of right-click menu...including zoom
jp 13 years ago
  @Garyoh884 ah yes, maybe I should make it invisible or unauthorize the zoom.
Garygoh884 13 years ago
  Wow, this works!

But the API can be seen by zooming out?
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Is the mainlink the hotlink ?
jp 13 years ago
  The goal of this new feature is to show a page with only the game, no layouts. This is supposed to be a quick play from external visitors. This shoud generate more external links and hotlinks. Hotlinking the whole game is not part of this quick play strategy.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Elizea found out a little before you said that, lol
But there should be two links, if you link the level plays aloe automatically, and I miss the layout :(

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  I will post in this topic to inform when I update the code of the site.

Don't post your suggestions here. Use Suggestions for the site or Suggestions for the forum or BL game ideas or create another topic.

for today, on the user profile page, the list of levels is displayed as follow :
The levels that are not yet accepted are not featured in this list except if :

- You are a game admin.
- You are the user of the profil.

Yesterday, I also added a "ShareThis" link on the game pages and the home page, in order visitors can share the pages with their friends.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg