Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Site updates

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jac1 14 years ago
  He just anwsered that question.
jp 14 years ago
  You have to wait tomorrow (it's a one day cache).
Jac1 14 years ago
  Why do most pepole (like me) don't have the number of levels created?
jp 14 years ago
  @Submarine95, you can't see the EDIT button on this level you linked ?
Submarine95 14 years ago
  http://www.bonuslevel.org/games/game_jump-gear-2_10.html#lvlid_5453

in this too.
MooKings 14 years ago
  http://www.bonuslevel.org/forum/topic_7253.html

I think thats the one
jp 14 years ago
  Which LEVEL ??? Without more informations I can't help.
Shiro 14 years ago
  No, I can't see the edit button.

I can't send links, sorry D:
jp 14 years ago
  Can you explain further "Can see the EDIT button but can't edit" ?
What happens whn they click on the "EDIT" button ? what message is displayed ?

Can you give me a level link where you are an editor and you are not able to edit it ?

You must know that there is a lock feature to prevent 2 people editing the same level at the same time. While you edit a level, there is a lock that will be removed 5 minutes after you have stopped editing it.
Submarine95 14 years ago
  i cant edit too :(
Shiro 14 years ago
  That's right, gameinsky send me his part, but I can't edit it.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Jp ,the community fauthure doesn't work so good , other pleople sees the button but can't edit
Shiro 14 years ago
  Lol, I have 131 levels xD
jp 14 years ago
  New update : On your profile page you can now view your designer stats (number of approved lvls + nb of official levels). You can see if you are a girl or boy (pink or blue background), number of forum messages and personal website. (1 day dealy for stats update).
Captain_404 14 years ago
  Neat jp, thanks!

Not sure how soon I'll actually be able to get some awards up though, as life has been super busy for me recently.

Hopefully sooner rather than later!
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Great JP! I can't wait until P4M gets a few awards. I'm thinking of 'Mouse Master' for completing 100 levels, and I might make one for a particular level as well, if a mega hard one is made in the future.
jp 14 years ago
  New update, Game authors and Game administrators level 2 (there aren't any for now) can create thei own achievements for their games.

You can edit it from the "Awards" tab.

this is mainly dedicated to Captain for now as he's the only one with a published game.
Shiro 14 years ago
  Well, since I am updating a lot of video's to YouTube, it's very annoying to open that window again and again all the time, also I like to see how many visitors I have :)

PS, I always get 2 visitors a day xD
Never 3 :X, that really freaks me out :P
jp 14 years ago
  I don't understand your problem shiro. I hide it by default because it's not a critical info for most of the users.
Shiro 14 years ago
  Yes, but I want it to see it automaticly, not have to open it all the time D:

Because, if I make a youtube video, I'm putting the site on it, but it's very annoying if you have to open that window all the time >_>
PaulWalrus 14 years ago
  you can open it. hit the arrow button.
Shiro 14 years ago
  @Jp, Why did you hide the 'Your custom referral link' Tab, I wanted to see that >_>
Shiro 14 years ago
  Another update :O?
[edit jp]
YES I added some toggle buttons here and there to hide some parts of the pages. The referral link info is now hidden by default and you can hide the logs in your profile page. On the game page you can hide the newly commented levels.

[edit2 jp] And also I added the waiting list info int the MORE tab when you submit a level that is to be evaluated.
Treazer 14 years ago
  the [REPLY] button is cool jp. im used too :)

(How can I get a thick printed word to write?)
Shiro 14 years ago
  I've already noticed and used it, it's very usefull :D
jp 14 years ago
  New update, the REPLY button. On your inbox, you can now click on the reply button and quote the message you received.
PaulWalrus 14 years ago
  yeah, awesome. It'll help with community levels. Also, since he updated the games to where big levels could start easier...
Shiro 14 years ago
  Cool update Jp :D
Jac1 14 years ago
  I don't understand the "my levels tab" update.
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Ok, if you are the creator of the level, click the [More] button next to your name above the level comments. You will then be able to add editors to your level, and then you can star collaborating.

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  I will post in this topic to inform when I update the code of the site.

Don't post your suggestions here. Use Suggestions for the site or Suggestions for the forum or BL game ideas or create another topic.

for today, on the user profile page, the list of levels is displayed as follow :
The levels that are not yet accepted are not featured in this list except if :

- You are a game admin.
- You are the user of the profil.

Yesterday, I also added a "ShareThis" link on the game pages and the home page, in order visitors can share the pages with their friends.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg