Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Site updates

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jp 6 years ago
  Hey guys, yep still alive :) the htps has been forced now as it seems to work fine.
SimonM 6 years ago
  Nice that https is now available!!
gameinsky 6 years ago
  Hello JP, really random visit :O
jp 6 years ago
  The site has been moved to a new server, there might be small problems, let me know. Besides this, the https is available now and I might force it if it seems to work after some tests.
Treazer 7 years ago
  Amazing, the error messages below a game are gone now and everything works fine.

No levels were lost by the way.

Thanks for the very quick response and for helping out! :)
gameinsky 7 years ago
  Great! That was a fast response, JP!
Thanks for taking the time to set this back up and running!
oldmanrob 7 years ago
  good news. both.
jp 7 years ago
  There was a database corruption that made read/write levels impossible. It should be repaired. Maybe a few levels done recently will be lost, I don't know.

Yep, I'm still alive :)
demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  Congrats GameInSky!
kiethy342 8 years ago
  whoa! The future's looking bright!
Treazer 8 years ago
  Glad you added him jp, thanks for doing that! :)
Can't wait to play new officials in the games. :D
SimonM 8 years ago
  Oh, sounds interesting!!
jp 8 years ago
  gameinsky has accepted to moderate official levels on most games. Thx to him. I suggested not to add too many official levels, but we should get new official levels soon!
SimonM 9 years ago
  Very nice to hear that!
jp 9 years ago
  Chat has been updated, working again (with FreeNode this time).
Treazer 10 years ago
  Quoting jp:

"Don't post your suggestions here. Use Suggestions for the site or Suggestions for the forum or BL game ideas or create another topic."
Sherlock 10 years ago
  The front 25 top members are with great avatars while the following 25...
gameinsky 10 years ago
  Aye, those are cool changes indeed, great to see you doing somethings for bl again.
Treazer 10 years ago
  That's great jp! :)
Can you also put P4M back to the frontpage, please?
jp 10 years ago
  Minor modifications on front page.
- Now showing 50 users (instead of 25) with the most EXP points.
- Now showing 60 latest levels (instead of 30).
- Removed the links to game websites.
manufan 12 years ago
  Thanks for helping/notifying me!
jp 12 years ago
  @manufan, I didn't change the size limitation, that's weird. Anyway, 5MB is bit heavy. How can you reach such amounts? Try to cut some bytes (sounds, big images).

You can submit your slides, I'll check them. I think one slide a week is a good rate.
manufan 12 years ago
  @jp: Thanks, I have two questions:

1.) The game upload fails on Astro-Breaker. It says "File exceeded over 5MB". However, my previous upload was bigger in KB size and never said any of that.

2.) I have two new slides. What gap do you usually leave between accepting?
jp 12 years ago
  The site and the forum share the same login system. Note that maybe the reason is using bonuslevel.org or www.bonuslevel.org in the url which have different cookies on your computer. Before the move only www.bonuslevel.org was authorized and now bonuslevel.org works too (don't know exactly why I changed this :) ).
Hexicube 12 years ago
  seems to be some problems with the site still, as a question: do the logins for games and forums share the same code or are they different and one invokes the other(or both called from login screen)?
a friend of mine has a site with some problems similar to this, we could log into the site fine but occasionally it wouldnt login to the forums...meaning we couldnt post...
SimonM 12 years ago
  Thanks for fixing it jp.
SimonM 12 years ago
  I also can't upload my games, so probably no one can upload their games.
Masquerade 12 years ago
  Sent my subscription email...

(now i gotta wait...)
nachos 12 years ago
  Some people cant upload levels anymore... You should look into that too :)

I will subscribe as soon as I can :D
jp 12 years ago
  As some have noticed on the chat yesterday, the site has been moved on a new server. The server seems to serve the pages faster but that was not a big concern.

But there are still some problems, it seems that gecko can't update his games anymore so I'll have a look into it tomorrow.

On a side note, I've worked a lot on a newsletter subscription process. If you have an iOS device (or plan to), please do me a favor and register to the newsletter by sending an email at subscribe@bonuslevel.org . Thx!

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  I will post in this topic to inform when I update the code of the site.

Don't post your suggestions here. Use Suggestions for the site or Suggestions for the forum or BL game ideas or create another topic.

for today, on the user profile page, the list of levels is displayed as follow :
The levels that are not yet accepted are not featured in this list except if :

- You are a game admin.
- You are the user of the profil.

Yesterday, I also added a "ShareThis" link on the game pages and the home page, in order visitors can share the pages with their friends.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg