Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Site updates

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ratman 14 years ago
  What are editors??? (if its fun can i be one?) lol :)
jp 14 years ago
  Yes I just added the editors picks. Now we need editors I will open a topic on this.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  ah right...
Jac1 14 years ago
Quoting jp from Site updates
Yes I just looked at the number of plays. JG2 is over 1M and RT has not yet reach 1M.

People this is not the suggestion thread, if you have suggestions for the site, read the first post on the right side.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  me too !

Jp , why are you deleting our ideas ? are they crappy ?
Jac1 14 years ago
  I like the "editor's picks"!
jp 14 years ago
  Yes I just looked at the number of plays. JG2 is over 1M and RT has not yet reach 1M.

People this is not the suggestion thread, if you have suggestions for the site, read the first post on the right side.
Treazer 14 years ago
  RT was the most popular before JG2. (i think)
Jac1 14 years ago
  I stand corrected by the number of plays ;)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  jg2 had more messages and levels in less time!
Jac1 14 years ago
  JG2 is the most poular game on BL?

I thought it was RT!
jp 14 years ago
  @gecko, actually it's an independant slide show system. The promotion swf will not be sued I think. I think I will remove it from the game form very soon.

[edit], it's done the promotion swf is removed from the game submission form. Anyway you can still rpovide me with a 250x180 swf (10 seconds) when you game is out to promote it on front page. for now I use only images but I guess anmiated swf works too.

[edit] this is not the suggestion topic, that's why I removed some messages
lololol 14 years ago
  w00000000000t! best update so far!
geckojsc 14 years ago
  So is this what the "Promotion swf" will be used for? Pretty cool!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  it rooooooooooooocks my ****es of!!!!!
DragonPower 14 years ago
  You mean the BONUSLEVEL title? I've notice it before!! It rocks! Good job, jp. xD
jp 14 years ago
  The slide show for the levels will be on the right side (I've edited my post it was a typo).
gundu 14 years ago
  Nice update!

[edit] I'll be very often on the right side of the front page xD

[edit 2] Cool, My level is for JG2's presentation! :D
jp 14 years ago
  A slide show on front page, I hope you've noticed it :)

Very soon a slide show on the right part of the front page featuring some of the best levels. There will be editors who will chose the best levels.
Oxideee 14 years ago
  thats a good idea, but i dont know who would donate.... maybe JP could sell some advertisement space?
metaknight91 14 years ago
  i dont very much like the idea of premium accounts. although, i do understand the importance of money for the site, so how about a donation section on the site?
jp 14 years ago
  Ah OK sorry I didn't understood our suggestion bwac, it's a good one.
Oxideee 14 years ago
  Okay i know this is for the sites update purpose and all but yeah, the ninja with your comment before that has a spoiler in it saying a line from arby n the chief is sweet. I love that series. Now, i think there should be premium accounts, maybe monthly for a fee of $10? or a one time only of $40 or something because JP is rite, a website will die without something keeping it up and i would die without Bl.org
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  @jp, what bwac2012 means is that the levels of premium members gets evaluated before the levels of free members. ;)
This is actually a nice idea.
gundu 14 years ago
  Mmmmm...1000000$...It's a lot... Yes, If you pay me 1000000$ maybe I'll put your level blue
jp 14 years ago
  @bwac, I think there is something you don't understand about the elvels on front page. Even if you pay 1000000$, your levels will not make it to the front page if they are not good enough.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I can't get one, I can't access my £150 until i'm 18 :(
(at least it'll be bigger then XD)
Elizea 14 years ago
  bwac2012, i must disagree :p
bwac2012 14 years ago
  If your going to make premium accounts why not make them a bit more premium, eg. Private forum/chat and our uploaded levels moved to the front of the que for evalluation?
niimporta 14 years ago
  @Jp : Oh , Ok

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  I will post in this topic to inform when I update the code of the site.

Don't post your suggestions here. Use Suggestions for the site or Suggestions for the forum or BL game ideas or create another topic.

for today, on the user profile page, the list of levels is displayed as follow :
The levels that are not yet accepted are not featured in this list except if :

- You are a game admin.
- You are the user of the profil.

Yesterday, I also added a "ShareThis" link on the game pages and the home page, in order visitors can share the pages with their friends.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg