Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The topic where you can only post the most random things you can think of that doesn't make sense...

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Oxideee 14 years ago
  pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis... A disease in the lungs caused by inhalation of fine silica dust. It causes an inflammation in the lungs. It is also the longest word in the english dictionary.
gamelover101 14 years ago
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPSQRTUVWXYZ
ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA
Fix the Mistakes please.
racersda 14 years ago
  Supercalifragilisticexpialdocious.........Is that how it's spelled????????? (I like..........PI-I-I-I-I-I-IE!!!!! Wait what? No I don't! Or do I?? Mysterious thoughts......APPLESAUCE!!!!!!!!.......I hate applesauce too......???)
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEePOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Is it cheese?
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  antidisestablishmentarianism?
  Survey.

I like pie, do you?

Yes. No.

------------------------------------
O/
/|
/ \

It's Mr Stickman!
lololol 14 years ago
  PEE BUTTER!
  Microsoft Dairy Products.

The Microsoft Dairy Products cow to English translator is not working.
Error details:
MOO MOO MOO MOO. MOO MOO. MOO MOO MOO.

Abort. Retry. Ignore.

I love errors!!
Im 14 years ago
  PEANUT BUTTER PEANU BUTTER PEAN BUTTER PEA BUTTER PE BUTTER P BUTTER!
spiderpeps 14 years ago
  I HAVE A BOX! TRY TO GET IT FROM ME! EATS MAGICAL SAUSAGE AND SUNNY SIDE UP EGG BURITOO (I REALY DID EAT ONE YESTERDAY YUMMM!)
Im 14 years ago
  Lær Ã¥ Spille Gitar?
I have a guitar! :D
arrowswissable 14 years ago
  Ads by Google
Google reklaamid Vaate reklaame, mille teemarks on:
Gemerald 14 years ago
  cheesecake fr breakfast
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Ads by Google
Lær å Blogge
Ô Lancôme
Ô Oui
Ê Financial Careers
niimporta 14 years ago
  WTF, ads by google:

Ads by Google
Lær å Blogge
Hótel Í Reykjavík
Lái XE Ô Tô
Ã…
niimporta 14 years ago
  Yesterday (september, 19) was the 'talking like a pirate' day.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I can talk freeeeench!
huh, that did made sence...
SuperDog 14 years ago
  MCC:
SPOILER

copy it and add some if u can find some and then when someone copies this and adds some then copy theirs and add some and so on and so on and so on... also add ur name to the ones u made =D!
Hexicube 14 years ago
  marcheeney@cheesemail.com
arrowswissable 14 years ago
  This Message Has to be approved by the authorities. The authorities approved it so now you have to send it to the authorities again.The authorities approved it so now you have to send it to the authorities again.The authorities approved it so now you have to send it to the authorities again.The authorities approved it so now you have to send it to the authorities again.The authorities approved it so now you have to send it to the authorities again.The authorities approved it so now you have to send it to the authorities again.The authorities approved it so now you have to send it to the authorities again.The authorities approved it so now you have to send it to the authorities again.The authorities approved it so now you have to send it to the authorities again. The authorities could not post your message...
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Message Spontainously Combusted...
  AAAAAAAAH!!!!!

AAAA LAAAAAAAASEEEEEER!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!
racersda 14 years ago
  Message went to Moo Moo Meadows...Then It came back on went on vacation in Shroom Bridge....
  MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO.
MOO MOO MOO MOO.

Is the dairyland?
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  *deletes System 32*

ERRORS ARE OVER 9000!!!
  Message went to email......of DOOM!...

Message unrestorable...
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Message flew away to Australia...
SuperMario 14 years ago
  Message removed...
  Message restored...

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 14 years ago
  Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg