Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The topic where you can only post the most random things you can think of that doesn't make sense...

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 14 years ago
  demonicyoshi, make a plane fight! 8D
SuperDog 14 years ago
  RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDOM
pop12 14 years ago
  randomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandom hahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahlololollollololollollololollollololollollololollollololollollololollollololollollololollollololollollololollollololollol
Im 14 years ago
  ojfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffvxn skkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkbgÃ¥pdvcioaz
RANDOM! NO SENSE! AAAAAAAAH!
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  i need ideas.. without the chat's randumness, it'll take forever for me to finish...
  if you ignore the guy in the begging the tank will apear and destroy your house.

allyally 14 years ago
  Lets have a look, DY,
  I am using this topic to replace the chat.

-so anyways, i made the tank in my level.
Im 14 years ago
  jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
SuperDog 14 years ago
  @gamelover101

That's 34 letters

The longest is 189819 letters
MarioLuigi2009 14 years ago
  For Christmas i want a pony and a car. and a matchbox. about 120. i want a new mattress and a sink. i want a hairdryer and something that's pink. and if it's not too much to ask, i'd like to be flushed down the toilet.

My friend and i made that poem. we call it "I want This and That". do you want it in spanish? no? OK!

Durante la Navidad quiero un poni, y un coche. Y una caja de fósforos. Aproximadamente 120. Quiero un nuevo colchón y un fregadero. Quiero un secador de pelo y algo que esto es rosado. Y si no es demasiado para preguntar, me gustaría ser limpiado con agua abajo los servicios.

translated back to English, it says

During the Christmas I want a pony, and a car. And a box of fósforos. Approximately 120. I want a new mattress and a sink. I want a dryer of hair and something that this is pink. And if it is not too much to ask, one would like to be cleaned by water below the services.

O_________O

LOLWUT

("fósforos" didn't translate back. it means "matches")
gamelover101 14 years ago
  @SuperDog

LOLWUT!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
SuperDog 14 years ago
  LOLWUT!
The longest word in the world has 189819 letters
Im 14 years ago
  Hello.
That was one word. Oh, 5 words! Wait... 8 WORDS! WOOT! Oh no, now there are 12 words. :S
Wait... 22 WORDS! GOT YA! Oops...
  7 Times!
OH NOES!!!!!

P.S. 8 Times
SuperDog 14 years ago
  ONOZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im 14 years ago
  OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  OMG what is It like for a computer to shut up?

Shut up = Mute
Shut up = Shutdown

Oh noes I'm confused.

Ads by Google
High Blood Sugar Level
Glucose Level Chart
Puzzle Game Mobile
CFA Level 1

Very odd.
Oh noes long post!
Oh noes I said Oh noes twice!
Four Times!
Oh Noes!
Im 14 years ago
  Because we do not understand what you say.
pop12 14 years ago
  why u post pop 12 poped 10 times or blah blah blah blah etc...
allyally 14 years ago

SuperDog 14 years ago
  Do not open:
SPOILER
Im 14 years ago

Im 14 years ago
  jp have the permission to everything lolwut
Im 14 years ago
  ii iis awesome haha hiihiihii!
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Shut up.

No. I am a laptop so i can only shut down
Im 14 years ago

Im 14 years ago
  Y DONT U EAT PIES (cuz they = feets)
  The topic name
'Topic, The topic where you can only post the most random things you can think of that doesn't make sense...'
is too long.
Would you like to modify the title
'Topic, The topic where you can only post the most random things you can think of that doesn't make sense...'? Yes. No.

Yes.

Error, the title 'Topic, The topic where you can only post the most random things you can think of that doesn't make sense...'
is too long to modify.

Abort. Retry. Ignore.

Retry.
Error, the title 'Topic, The topic where you can only post the most random things you can think of that doesn't make sense...'
is too long to modify.

Abort. Retry. Ignore.

Ignore.
is too long to modify.

Abort.
I should of pressed that a long time ago.
Oh noes.

The topic name
'Topic, The topic where you can only post the most random things you can think of that doesn't make sense...'
is too long.
Would you like to modify the title
'Topic, The topic where you can only post the most random things you can think of that doesn't make sense...'? Yes. No.

No.
SPOILER
Im 14 years ago
  Ads by Google
Action PC Games
Touch Puzzle Game
Free Full Game
Marbles Games

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 14 years ago
  Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg