Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The topic where you can only post the most random things you can think of that doesn't make sense...

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MarioLuigi2009 14 years ago
  Ads by Google - For the Word of God - Word Search Template - Free Office Clip Art - Pronounce English
  Quoting maroni from Level "Distorted Frame"
first I must say, that i`m not english...
but I like this game soooo much!
I really despair on this level - if I push the linked blocks in a clockwise direction, I loose a block every push I take. Could someone please offer me more informations?

that... was... random...
Im 14 years ago
  Wow, that's... A lot... xP
SuperDog 14 years ago
  I have 777 xp

IMA LUCKY!
gamelover101 14 years ago
  COOL I HAVE M.MM.M...A..A..A...I...I..I.IILL.L
Im 14 years ago
  The e-mail is too long! Please note that this chat is not a forum. Construct unclear messages and make it easy for people to not understand you.
pop12 14 years ago
  oopooppoppopoppopopoppopopopoppopopopoppopopoppopoppppppopopopopoppppooooppppppopoooppopooopooooopopoppo
Oxideee 14 years ago
  like Key! =D
lololol 14 years ago
  The post is too long! Please note that this chat is not a forum. Do not construct clear messages and make it hard for people to understand english.
pop12 14 years ago
  whaaaaaaaattttttttttttttt
Im 14 years ago
  Heard abot EØS? :O
pop12 14 years ago
  hi lolololololollolololollolololololololololllolollo

pslololololo
lololol 14 years ago
  Hi im lololol.
pop12 14 years ago
  9================+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++3+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++_+++++++++++++++=======================================================================================================================================================================================7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777
Im 14 years ago
  ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØAØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ!!!
pop12 14 years ago
  thats on family guy
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  What color are firetrucks?

Ahhh.......phooooooo......well.......this really separates the men from the boys...........Ahhhhh.....firetruckfiretruckfiretruck......what color are those red firetrucks......jeez i can just see them now, all red and everything.............
gameinsky 14 years ago
  A nice page full of brainbrakers produced by key!!
Try to understand what he or she means: hmmm chatlog

Here is a bit I could decode:
hooray! Captain's back!!!
Elizea, I need you to evaluate my level!
How comes superdog and Elizea don't chat ?
I love oldmanrob
gamelover101 14 years ago
  Mmm Bonuslevel.

I am going to eat games and drink levels.
Whats for dinner? More levels! With points for dessert and profiles for beverages.
Yum.
  Word... Microsoft.com/Office2007
Office 2007: Real Life Tools to Help Simplify Your Life. Learn More
Oxideee 14 years ago
  its still a name.....not a word
Im 14 years ago
  It's a town name... -_-
Oxideee 14 years ago
  thats a domain name..........
Im 14 years ago
  LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!xD
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Urm...okay...
Missing [ url= bit
Hexicube 14 years ago
  HAHAHAHAHA lol
Oxideee 14 years ago
  it is actually true MARC.... meaning i fail
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I'm not sure if that's true, if it is then you fail.
Oxideee 14 years ago
  pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis... A disease in the lungs caused by inhalation of fine silica dust. It causes an inflammation in the lungs. It is also the longest word in the english dictionary.

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 14 years ago
  Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg