Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Elizea 13 years ago
  Perfectionist...?

I am afraid my posts have some more grammar errors, but those are not so easy to spot if English isn't your native language.

Also, thanks for noticing the typo.
Hyro 13 years ago
  Elizea: In your post I think I found a typo! AHAHAHAHA!

You won't have a ---->((((((change))))))<---- to make level this good if you can't figure out the glitch yourself, and find out how to get it work so like you want it.

Darkviod: Nice. O-o;

Ditto/Ahroo: Well I can deffenitly say they have been more mindful on what the levels are, but not strict. ^_^

(Edit about E and S and easyer ways to get your level accepted.)

There is one thing that an addy HATES and will deny, each one has their own spot.

Shiro: Head jumps, anything that associates with a head jump, THE HEAD JUMP, and just about any other odd glitch that creates a bend in the game.

Elizea: Well this is more of an originality/cleanlyness issue, IT MUST BE PERFECT, because Elizea is a perfectionist.
Elizea 13 years ago
  You don't have to use them in levels, and any level using them will with 98% change get rejected (2% as if the concept is absolutely amazing, design fantastic and it requires the glitch to work).

You won't have a chance to make level this good if you can't figure out the glitch yourself, and find out how to get it work so like you want it.
AK 13 years ago
  Can anyone help me with making walls that you can drive through???
Hyro 13 years ago
  Lol.... I didn't think it was "that" off topic. xD

(Hey its better than barbies and potatoes dancing in the rain) xD
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Oh s***! Removed messages again! I need go to chat!
AK 13 years ago
  Come on Oliali! Sorry Asteria, but he has highscores for about 1/10 of all levels. And he is the reason I joined bonuslevel, along with Crush.
Hyro 13 years ago
  LOL!

All levels....

(Someone would have ALOT of time on their hands.... xD)
Hexicube 13 years ago
  lol Asteria you should get highscore ON ALL LEVELS o.O
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Don't get pwned by OliAli again! You're my idol!

Now I'm going to beat him!

Congratz Waca, you have 3 million points!
Hyro 13 years ago
  High five Asteria! ^_^

Kirrock: Lol, I know. T-T
kirrock 13 years ago
  Congratulations, Asteria!

Psst: Oliali have not been on JG2/Other Games on BL for a While.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  lol have you beat me on that level yet? :D
[edit]
Journey to the end (Jump Gear 2)
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  congratulations Asteria.
SimonM 13 years ago
  congratulations Asteria
Asteria 13 years ago
  Im in first place again!
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Congratz David! You finally did it!
AK 13 years ago
  I'm play number 1630500!

Does anyone know the walk through walls glitch and how to make walls that you can go through? I know that the person who made Glitchy Puzzle knows how, but I don't know who that is.

And isn't that "abusing the mechanics of the game"?? Isn't Anti-gravity? Isn't teleporting??? I think that "abusing the game" isn't always a bad thing. I mean, a lot of people use anti-gravity, a lot of people use the headjump cheat, and some people use the walk through walls glitch. It's just how you think of those things. I don't really think that headjumping is so bad, maybe it's just a skill that you have to learn, like hook jumping or circle jumps.
Shiro 13 years ago
  AK, you're not the only one, it's just that everyone forgets to call an admin, and then get mad on the admins because the evaluation goes too slow...
AK 13 years ago
  Sorry Shiro........
Shiro 13 years ago
  I've said it before, but I'll say it again...

When you want an Admin to do something, delete a score, evaluate a level again, etc... CALL FOR AN ADMIN!
SuperDog 13 years ago
  Thanks Hyro, I'll try my best
[edit]2,3M!!!
davidandersson95 13 years ago
  2000 levels! yay!
Hyro 13 years ago
  Well~ It depends if Jp knows the source of the head jump glitch.

Ever played a Pokemon game with an AR in it?
Its like him trying to stop an AR cheat from working on his game.

In short, VERY HARD. O-o
AK 13 years ago
  Even though I do know how to do it (thanks to Hyro :)), I do think it is kind of cheap. I want to know how to do go-through lines, also! Is there any way to get the Headjump cheat booted from the game?
Hexicube 13 years ago
  the only reason only some people can do it is the same reason only some people can do go-through lines, nobody is allowed to say why...which is unfair on those who don't know how to do it.
Shiro 13 years ago
  Alot better Hyro, thank you ^^!
Hyro 13 years ago
  Its fine Shiro, Ill just say it without the glitch then. ^_^

lololol: You get a high five for that one... xD

Superdog: Almost 3m! Keep going! ^_^
joe45 13 years ago
  Isn't 'bending the rules' or 'abusing' getting of topic?
Elizea 13 years ago
  It is abusing the game mechanics in a way not intended. Simple.

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg