Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperDog 13 years ago
  Auto.
Race againts a car drawn using background
kirrock 13 years ago
  Oh man... I have no ideas for a new level... =(

Can anyon give me a Idea?? :D
PATRICKKASIE123 13 years ago
  why are u hw free¿ i mean, im busy every day 2 hours, and now is the bussyst week: 3½ hour a day
Hexicube 13 years ago
  lol im 15 and i hw free :P
[edit] also inspired...time for super mario bros levels :3
  well, it will take time, and because i have homework for 2 hours every day (i'm 15 years old) this will take longer than i expected. the demo can be only galaxy 1, what i was planning to publish today, but i can't do earley then... 15 days :( now i know why parents are annoying ¶X
Ahroo 13 years ago
  @gundu, that'd take a while... xD

Galaxy by galaxy, there are a lot... :/

World by world... that's a lotta crap to put into a level... :/
  gameinsky, thats EXACTLY what i was planning. i will launche a demo of the first world in 2 days. and gundu also got the idea
SuperMario 13 years ago
  I agree with Gundu
Hexicube 13 years ago
  probably do stage by stage...and make a pack for this :3
I just got an idea too...need my DS for this ^^
and also a restriction removal which is in a week :_
gameinsky 13 years ago
  or maybe galaxy by galaxy ?
gundu 13 years ago
  Or you could make like, Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3... etc

It won't lag and I think It would be better like this? ^^
gameinsky 13 years ago
  You shouldn't care about you pc, but if others can't play, and that's what you want to do, then they will rate it respectively 1,2 and 3 because of the lag.
And why do you use upside down question marks ?
  its not going to be lag, i mean with loading. i wont make too many objects for slow pcs, but the amount of it, will be still the same: many! but not at 1 spot at all. ow no, i wont dare to XD why is my game freezing¿ i have one of the best pcs in the world. what is going on¿
Shiro 13 years ago
  Ofcourse, but 7 months is really long!
Try not to make it too laggy.
  im going to build a level, called ''super jump galaxy'' its an edit from super mario galaxy. am i allowed to do that shiro¿ i am busy, and it will take 7 months. there will be 240 stars, all with a switch, you will be long busy, just like smg itself. it will be great, maybe to great for some pcs. still, am i allowed to do that¿ im starting now.
davidandersson95 13 years ago
  down at 300 levels!
SuperMario 13 years ago
  I still have 432!
Flygonmaster122 13 years ago
  Hey guys! I found something in Snake ride! Once you have finished the level, get back on the snake. Drive back to the rattler. Get off. Start driving toward the ending without getting back on the snake. If you time it right, you can drive under the snake without getting squashed!
devil_piez 13 years ago
  no i am i have 2631 left lol
davidandersson95 13 years ago
  chris1 i will be the second! but i still have 332 levels left though xD
SimonM 13 years ago
  Chris, you can do it!!
Shiro 13 years ago
  Elizea, how dare you to think I abuse my Adminship!?

Offtopic comments just don't belong to the game forum, we have special forums for that.
lololol 13 years ago
  "First visit : September 6, 2009"
Are we in 2012?
Hyro 13 years ago
  Lol Chris the way I see it; the longer you have been here, the more chance is that you have beaten most levels.

Haven't you been here for like 3 years now?! xD

However great job! >:O
chris3000 13 years ago
  105 levels left, i might be the 2nd person to finish all jg2 levels.
Oxideee 13 years ago
  once again, it all comes down to 'this is not a chat'...
Elizea 13 years ago
  Oxideee, actually Shiro isn't required to do it. Is there problems in other game forums about off topic (except in RT)? These are the only games where admins (Shiro and GIS) delete comments =]

And I can see no problem in other games with this thing, even I think if Shiro / GIS would be admin there, we would get a lot deleted comments there too.

I dunno tho why they do it become I believe over half of BL is against the deleting of comments. Maybe they get a more powerful feeling of it (control of others),
but that is just guessing =] (or then they just hate off topic, dunno).
Oxideee 13 years ago
  Look guys, I am sure Shiro doesn't want to bring sadness upon you but he is required to do it... it's part of being an admin. It is okay if Eli and Gundu don't because Shiro wull =]
  agree with elizea too, why are you deleting¿
SuperMario 13 years ago
  I agree with Elizea too

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg