Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 13 years ago
  But Ferrari is still a cool designer :)
Hyro 13 years ago
  No, Elizea is still above him.

Look at the score, only a 17 point difference! >:O
chris3000 13 years ago
  hey, i can do it too!

but it will take a little while
SuperMario 13 years ago
  You can do it David!!

Zomg! Ferrari beated Elizea in the designers list!
davidandersson95 13 years ago
  99 lvls left by the way
geting closer chris
Shiro 13 years ago
  It was just an example...
  ok, sorry but i don't ask other to rate 5/5
Shiro 13 years ago
  Davidandersson, you aren't Trustable enough yet, period.
  i am not like that. i have never asked anyone to rate my levels 5/5 and i never will! and one ironic thing is that nearly everyone in the top 10 designers list are trusted or admins
Shiro 13 years ago
  Davidandersson, your Designer rate doesn't count because you can ask people to rate it 5/5.
  at first i thought my levels was good enough to make me trusted becus i have an averge rating of 4,603 but i guess not :(
Shiro 13 years ago
  Chris, if you need help, just PM me the levels and I'll give tricks and tips :-).
kirrock 13 years ago
  Indeed, Chris1.

Working to beat levels isn't that easy, and i hope you can beat them. Good luck, Chris1.
chris3000 13 years ago
  I have 56 levels left. I wish i had a little help or hint on them. I've worked hard to get this far.
Hyro 13 years ago
  O-o???

David and joe are more epic than me though.... xD
  i didn't ask to be a trusted member i asked if i where good enough but i understand :(
Shiro 13 years ago
  @Davidanderson & Joe, sorry, you're both not suitable for a Trusted member.
And you don't have to ask to become one, when I see a person makes good levels and is in my opinion good enough to get Trusted, I'll add him/her.
joe45 13 years ago
  I would love to be trusted.
  This questeon is for all the admins in this game: Am I good enough to be a trusted member for this game?
i just wanna know
Hyro 13 years ago
  Lol....

Well mr. swords...

Try watching how the car moves, when you jump it will be about 4 inches off your screen.

also when you land its better to already start pressing the way you want to go before hitting the ground.
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Learn the Basics should be good :)
Shiro 13 years ago
  You mean tuto levels? Those aren't really good for learning the controls...
Money666 13 years ago
  Or toto levels
Shiro 13 years ago
  @Swords, It's just a matter of time, eventually you'll understand the controls. I'm sure of it.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Meh, you'll get better as you play. There are some levels designed to help you learn tricks, but you'll have to dig around (probably search for levels with "tricks" in their names). :/
Swords761 13 years ago
  Gah, this game stresses me out... the jump is really weird for the car... I go flying and bumping into everything, and I have no idea how to get even close to the time of the ghost character.

I could dig through 188 pages of this topic for some tips, but could anyone help me out here? I like these kinds of dirtbike games, and I really wanna learn how to control this thing...
Hyro 13 years ago
  ME! Lol jk.

Probably an admin because it was messy or odd.

KeXeD: Cool name, hope you enjoy the site! ^_^

~Hyro is happy that 2 new members has joined. ^-^~
Dragonslayer 13 years ago
  hey someone edited my level "Rollercoaster!" and i don't like it! well just the first part! does anyone know who did it?!
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Welcome to BL and JG2, KeXeD! Hope you enjoy!
Money666 13 years ago
  Hi KeXeD i hope that you will get a lot of fun here at bonuslevel if there is any thing you need just ask. You can also send message to other if you wont help from like Shiro or Elizea.

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg