Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Elizea 13 years ago
  If JP made categories to this level, me and shiro could categorize all the levels that are made =].
OliAli 13 years ago
  I think JP or someone could make some categories to JG like in BLocoban (easy, hard, kids...) What do you think? Is that idea good?
OliAli 13 years ago
  I made a topic about that collab :) MEGA JG2 collab
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Ok, I'll wait for one more opinion before I decide what to do. And I'm glad you ike it :D
AK 13 years ago
  Hmmmmmm.... First of all, congrats on your best level, this is sure to be it, second of all, i'm really not sure you CAN take anything out, it looks amazing, and it isn't THAT laggy.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I'm looking for some help here. I'm making a Background Valley 2, but it's turning out way too lagy. It is near completion, but I've got to reduce the lag. Here's a link to the level Background Valley 2 (Jump Gear 2). Please give me some suggestions. Thank you.
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  i wanna do with the collab
Money666 13 years ago
  AK we need more people before starting and giving it name. When there are many people i will make a forum and there we will talk about it(:
AK 13 years ago
  Count me in!!!!

BTW, what's the name?
Money666 13 years ago
  Okay i will ask you guys here if there is any one how will make a mega collab.

Making mega Collab: Money666, Ferrari12, AK,

I wont as many people as possible. The credit/rating for the level how should create it will we find out.

AK: It will be hard because i am bad to this game i had always been great to driving games but not this
AK 13 years ago
  I think you can get higher than me, Money, because you've completed 2 more levels than I have. XD
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  200 pages :D I've been looking forward to that for some reason.

Jippii, I'm past Elizea again :D But I'm behind AllyAlly with equal score D: And Kirrock is climbing up, come on you can do it, Kirrock xD
SuperMario 13 years ago
  I started, But I don't need to beat you fast.

WTF! This game got 200 pages!
OliAli 13 years ago
  SuperMario, a before a week you told you will beat me :P
You should start, I want challange :)

PS: chris it is not possible to lost JG2 skills. I came back after the 4 months and I didn't lose any skills :)
SuperMario 13 years ago
  No, you didn't.
chris3000 13 years ago
  i think i've lost my jg2 skills
davidandersson95 13 years ago
  only 2 more! lethal 32 4 and death labyrinth
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I'd like to do a giant collab :D
Money666 13 years ago
  MatthijsM you are the next i need to get under me on the best players. My rank is now 64. After that it is AK turn to move a rank higher. Also it could be fun if all us here at jg2 did make a mega collab should be do that? Just asking
davidandersson95 13 years ago
  i have the patience to do all of the levels!

random fact: more than half of my exp is from jg2 levels :P

(edit) 4 levels left
OliAli 13 years ago
  WB minimainer xP
After month xD
Shiro 13 years ago
  Welcome back minimariner :)!
SuperMario 13 years ago
  I totally agree with Shiro :)

99 levels left!!!!
minimariner 13 years ago
  Wow, i've been gone a while (sos about that guys ^_^) and to find that i'm just behind geckojsc on designers list with 4.522 /5 :)

Thanks for the ratings guys :D
chris3000 13 years ago
  Hopefully i'll be the third person to do it. That is if david can beat those 5 levels in time. Lethal 32 4 is a really lame level.
Shiro 13 years ago
  Psss, it's easy to do all levels XD!
OliAli 13 years ago
  :O I've got 800 lvls left... you can do that! :)
SuperMario 13 years ago
  I need training to beat all the levels from this game, 114 levels left!!
OliAli 13 years ago
  chris that is only about training.. try some days playing only JG and u will see ^^
chris3000 13 years ago
  I give up, i still have 45 levels left. David, good luck on Ost00010101's levels, there a pain. And I will never be in the top 10, i'm stuck at rank 20.

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg