Play the games, create the levels

Topic, BL Game Ideas

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ratman 14 years ago
  I have gotten very bored with bl because of one main reason your not really versuing anyone yes there is the highscores but all it is is numbers i was thinking for jump gear there could be races not timed thing but races as in there would be several people in the same game racing so it wouldnt be the best time they did it but that time that one race and there would be second first and everything (cars shouldnt be able to bump into eachother

Edit: maybe you could customize your people and level them up to be faster color exp points and so on
niimporta 14 years ago
  @Shiro : That's Not My Problem , I Just Posted A Game Idea.
Shiro 14 years ago
  @niimporta, how would the score be count -_-?

@Brolling, that doens't care in a topic like this.
niimporta 14 years ago
  Here's My Game Idea:

ARCADE GAME

Watch It In Better Quality In http://asciimator.net/?module=demo&user_id=9191&clip_id=6471

Yep , Is An Asciimation.
But is A Game Idea
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I can do gravity, but not on slopes :(
Darerd 14 years ago
  yeah... and i think JP is the only one here who knows how to do the line thing, and also the only one who knows how to do the gravity with certain objects (like in RT only the turtle and rolling stones apply to gravity) and, if you think about it, yes they would be pretty similar.
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Yes... That was only my opinion.
I like Hog Pop because it was more creative, but with a golf game I would get bored a lot quicker.
jp 14 years ago
  There are a lot of people who likes golf games, I think. For the game you describe, the Hog Pop engine is pretty closed to this. Except the way you shoot the ball.
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Golf games are pretty boring, and they don't provide for a wide range of unique levels. Also, I only know how to make tile-based games, so I wouldn't be able to make a golf game with customisable lines.
Shiro 14 years ago
  I don't think it would fit between all the other games :/
DragonPower 14 years ago
  Ya lets do that Gundu!!!!!!!
gundu 14 years ago
  I was thinking about a golf game

-The normal ground can be the same as in jump gear

-There will have sand you can't hit the ball as far as when the ball is on the normal ground

-Water, when you fall in you have to restart your shoot and you earn a point

-Ice, When the ball land on hit it will slide for a longer time

-The goal of this game is to lead the ball to the flag with the less shoot as possible

-To play, You choose the degrees of the shoot and after that you hold down the right button of the mouse (A bar will show how strenght the shoot will be) then you release it to shoot

I don't think it wil be too hard... But I have no knowledge on how to make a game :(
SuperDog 14 years ago
  I mean this one:
Quoting Darerd from BL Game Ideas
hey gecko,

why dont you try making a game kind of like incredibots? (go to incredibots.com)if you make the bot, the course, and have the player get to a goal at the end??
Im 14 years ago
  What about this? :O
Darerd 14 years ago
  oh sorry i didnt realize.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  @Darerd, that idea allready exists
Jster95 14 years ago
  holy crap thats expensive. *Doing math in head*
wait hmmmmmmmmmmmm Ok i get it thx
Hexicube 14 years ago
  On their website it's about 69,999 pennies though :O they must be NUTS who won't try to get a cracked version?
Friend 14 years ago
  About... 7,000 PENNIES.
Jster95 14 years ago
  how much is flash because me and two of my friends wnat to buy it and make a game. They wnat to be computer programmers when their older. Anyway my idea is that a game that you have to build turrets to defend the end of a maze. These kind of games are all over the place but we could make it new and different. with teleporters and stuff.
Darerd 14 years ago
  how about a game where you are a secret agent and you are trying to get something out of a building, and you have to pick locks, destroy cameras, use tools, hop over lazers etc.?
Friend 14 years ago
  Something like this thing I made
Im 14 years ago
  cranergy-ball
This would be awesome for BonusLevel Oo
Darerd 14 years ago
  lights out is a great game. lol, i got an egames disk with the exact same game on it!
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Quoting tom122333 from Introduce yourself
hello this site is cool but make more puzzle games plz

Does everybody know the game LightsOut?

I think it would make a great puzzle game for BL, and it would be quite easy to program... There could be tiles that affect the other tiles in a different way, like in a + pattern, a X pattern, a â–¡ pattern and so on...
PaulWalrus 14 years ago
  I think that's a good idea, Darerd.
Darerd 14 years ago
  hey gecko,

why dont you try making a game kind of like incredibots? (go to incredibots.com)if you make the bot, the course, and have the player get to a goal at the end??
Im 15 years ago
  @lololol and @BlaketheBlake, This is for ideas on new games

@lololol, that was THeNINJa's idea (foreground)
BlaketheBlake 15 years ago
  Have any of u read about my suggestion for a hinge tool on JG2 so things can spin around. plz take my idea into consideration.
lololol 15 years ago
  what about backgruond lines that hides normal lines? (Dead, Normal, etc.) Because i got i great idea for a level.

Flash game development

First post of the topic

geckojsc 15 years ago
  Right, I have some good ideas for BL games, and I'm writing them down here so I remember them and people can comment on them.

So, there's my Music game that I started, but the progress on that has been paused until I finish Path 4 Mouse.

And also, I have an idea for a creature battling game, a bit like the arena mode in Spore Origins. You get your own creature, and to get parts and stuff for your creature you must beat other creatures and earn points.
Every level is a battle against a different creature.
In the editor you can make creatures as levels, so that others may battle against them.
This game will require lots and lots of knowledge, but I know from looking at the documentation, that the BL API is capable of something like this.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg