Play the games, create the levels

Topic, BL Game Ideas

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 13 years ago
  I'll look into it... GIMP is hard enough for now. xD
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I tried in a program called 'sphere' remember? was good game making practice, and useful for starting out...
Ahroo 13 years ago
  ... I'll learn AS before I attempt that, Shiro. ;P
Shiro 13 years ago
  If someone would EVER make an RPG here he's my hero :D!
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  Really????
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Ummmm... Geat idea MIF
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  How about a game in a dungeon?You can sort your levels apart in different worlds and stuff like that.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I've found Bubble Tanks Arena, a game that not only has a level editor, but an ENEMY editor, too! 8D

Why not make a game with assorted editors, not just a level in general editor (e.g. a line editor, a background editor, an enemy editor like the one above... etc.)? It COULD add an extra level of diversity to the BL Game spectrum... :/
Treazer 13 years ago
  Crimson Momentum
SimonM 13 years ago
  Maybe like JG2 but different gravity lines and stuff
Ahroo 13 years ago
  BL is suddenly becoming incredibly like LittleBigPlanet. xD
geckojsc 13 years ago
  I have a nice idea for my next BL game (when I've finished P4M that is). It could be a user-programmable grid of squares, where level creators get to define the rules for every level. Obviously level creators would have to be a little bit good at programming, but I'd try to make it as easy as possible to make levels.
Im 13 years ago
  A game where we are our avatars and... do... stuff. xD
Ahroo 13 years ago
  No, I don't think the server could take that kind of punishment. :/
joe45 13 years ago
  I really hope the next game on BL (after RM 2.5) is a game where you can go against other users on BL, which would be multiplayer.
Im 13 years ago
  What about Ringmania 1.5? :D
Hexicube 13 years ago
  general game idea:
embed game with all levels(by looking at BL database) and editor included(login to upload)
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Actually the pr3 elevleditor is out, soon pr3 itself!
Too bad they deleted the waffle and the robotic block...
doomlord 13 years ago
  and multiplayer

What about a dungeon-ish game, like rogue sort of. But with actual tiles. If you had a lot of stuff for the editor it'd be pretty cool.
MARC2009 13 years ago
  um...basically JG2 but blocky and customisable...
joe45 13 years ago
  What about a game like 'platform racing 2'? You can make your own person and race against other people on this site.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  What about a tetrisgame where the author sets a specific goals and/or blocks.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  well i'll make the arrows better...
[edit] how's this?
Im 13 years ago
  I know, but it's hard to click it with my cursor.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  it's simple for demonstration's sake
click it, then click an arrow...
Im 13 years ago
  I can't make them move (easily), you should make the controls different.
Zodiac 13 years ago
  Cool! I think that too.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I personally think my idea is quite good...
I also made an example swf with a test level "Bridge it"
Treazer 13 years ago
  why not an game like that?

(sorry that the site german is i just googled a thing (but the game is not german))
Hexicube 13 years ago
  no not lethal blocks :O
lol maybe :)

Flash game development

First post of the topic

geckojsc 15 years ago
  Right, I have some good ideas for BL games, and I'm writing them down here so I remember them and people can comment on them.

So, there's my Music game that I started, but the progress on that has been paused until I finish Path 4 Mouse.

And also, I have an idea for a creature battling game, a bit like the arena mode in Spore Origins. You get your own creature, and to get parts and stuff for your creature you must beat other creatures and earn points.
Every level is a battle against a different creature.
In the editor you can make creatures as levels, so that others may battle against them.
This game will require lots and lots of knowledge, but I know from looking at the documentation, that the BL API is capable of something like this.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg