Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Offtopic post

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

alanliu12121 11 years ago
  What does that say?
gamelover101 11 years ago
  Gur cvrpr bs cncre unq n jrofvgr nqqerff ba vg, V jbhyq engure abg fnl jung vg jnf, sbe ernfbaf lbh'yy frr va n frpbaq. V ragrerq gur nqqerff vagb zl oebjfre, naq V pnzr gb n fvgr gung jnf pbzcyrgryl oynpx, rkprcg sbe n yvar bs lryybj grkg, n qbjaybnq yvax. V pyvpxrq ba vg, naq n svyr fgnegrq qbjaybnqvat. Bapr gur svyr jnf qbjaybnqrq, zl pbzchgre jrag penml, vg jnf gur jbefg ivehf V unq rire frra. Flfgrz erfgber qvqa'g jbex, gur ragver pbzchgre unq gb or erobbgrq. Orsber qbvat guvf gubhtu, V pbcvrq gur svyr bagb n PQ. V gevrq gb bcra vg ba zl abj rzcgl pbzchgre, naq nf V fhfcrpgrq, gurer jnf na rcvfbqr bs Gur Fvzcfbaf ba vg.

Gur rcvfbqr fgnegrq bss yvxr nal bgure rcvfbqr, ohg unq irel cbbe dhnyvgl navzngvba. Vs lbh'ir frra gur bevtvany navzngvba sbe Fbzr Rapunagrq Riravat, vg jnf fvzvyne, ohg yrff fgnoyr. Gur svefg npg jnf snveyl abezny, ohg gur jnl gur punenpgref npgrq jnf n yvggyr bss. Ubzre frrzrq natevre, Znetr frrzrq qrcerffrq, Yvfn frrzrq nakvbhf, Oneg frrzrq gb unir trahvar natre naq ungerq sbe uvf cneragf.

Gur rcvfbqr jnf nobhg gur Fvzcfbaf tbvat ba n cynar gevc, arne gur raq bs gur svefg npg, gur cynar jnf gnxvat bss. Oneg jnf sbbyvat nebhaq, nf lbh'q rkcrpg. Ubjrire, nf gur cynar jnf nobhg 50 srrg bss gur tebhaq, Oneg oebxr n jvaqbj ba gur cynar naq jnf fhpxrq bhg.

Ng gur ortvaavat bs gur frevrf, Zngg unq na vqrn gung gur navzngrq fglyr bs gur Fvzcfbaf' jbeyq ercerfragrq yvsr, naq gung qrngu ghearq guvatf zber ernyvfgvp. Guvf jnf hfrq va guvf rcvfbqr. Gur cvpgher bs Oneg'f pbecfr jnf oneryl erpbtavmnoyr, gurl gbbx shyy nqinagntr bs vg abg univat gb zbir, naq znqr na nyzbfg cubgb-ernyvfgvp qenjvat bs uvf qrnq obql.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  =.= Are they the same, SuperNario?
SuperMario 11 years ago
  READ THE CREEPYPASTA!!! NOWW!!!!!!!!

SuperMario 11 years ago
  The piece of paper had a website address on it, I would rather not say what it was, for reasons you'll see in a second. I entered the address into my browser, and I came to a site that was completely black, except for a line of yellow text, a download link. I clicked on it, and a file started downloading. Once the file was downloaded, my computer went crazy, it was the worst virus I had ever seen. System restore didn't work, the entire computer had to be rebooted. Before doing this though, I copied the file onto a CD. I tried to open it on my now empty computer, and as I suspected, there was an episode of The Simpsons on it.

The episode started off like any other episode, but had very poor quality animation. If you've seen the original animation for Some Enchanted Evening, it was similar, but less stable. The first act was fairly normal, but the way the characters acted was a little off. Homer seemed angrier, Marge seemed depressed, Lisa seemed anxious, Bart seemed to have genuine anger and hatred for his parents.

The episode was about the Simpsons going on a plane trip, near the end of the first act, the plane was taking off. Bart was fooling around, as you'd expect. However, as the plane was about 50 feet off the ground, Bart broke a window on the plane and was sucked out.

At the beginning of the series, Matt had an idea that the animated style of the Simpsons' world represented life, and that death turned things more realistic. This was used in this episode. The picture of Bart's corpse was barely recognizable, they took full advantage of it not having to move, and made an almost photo-realistic drawing of his dead body.
  120 oreos probably...
gamelover101 11 years ago
  CREAM FREAK FAKSFASDFASFAFA
  He is doing both.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  I just wonder a thing: whether he is taking them apart or combining.
  Then it's a cream freak...
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Surely not. I'm from China.
  Is it yours?
BonusLeveLover 11 years ago
  Will you eat the cookie or the filling?
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Picture Again.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  There are seldom games with level editors.
  I know, i searched online.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  But W. of Goo is not a BL game. (Gosh maybe I'm advertising... =.=)
  If Moonlight had that kind of graphic quality...
Sherlock 11 years ago
  I used an 'and' but not a 'VS'. ^_^
Both 2 games are interesting. It's a pity that W. of Goo has no level editor.
  Either Someone plagerized World of goo or someone plagerized moonlights!!
Sherlock 11 years ago
  :P Moonlight and World of Goo ^^
SuperMario 11 years ago
  whoever starts a combo will get combobreaked.
  Efftopic Post
SuperMario 11 years ago
  no tv and no beer make homer go crazy
  Afftopic Post
  Quoting alanliu12121 from BonusLevel.ORG facebook group..
I'll make a group. I'll post the link later.

Facebook Bonuslevel group I made.

Made with my 2nd account of Facebook.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Offtopic Post
  STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!STOP!
STOP!

General

First post of the topic

niimporta 14 years ago
  Here you can post EVERYTHING you wan't.
So, let's GO!

**!!Knobs are allowed, but only if you use them with parsimony!!**

Ideas to post:

Pictures of the editor of levels
Something about games
Interesting stuff (like The canopener has been invented 42 years after the can)
Funny things
Funny Pictures
Funny videos
Funny histories
Or not funny histories
Spam (like PIE PIE PIE...)
and more..
Weird thing from other language (like PIE means feet in spanish..)
Do what U wan't, but don't insult!
And no flooding, we don't want to get drowned in messages (flooding = posting big messages)

1 visits from 1 Visitors on this topic, 52 minutes after the topic was created*

sss
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg