Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Offtopic post

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 2 days ago
  Harry Potter is one of my favorite book series. What are your favorite books to read? And by what author? I also like the movies about Harry Potter and his friends at Hogwarts.
chris3000 2 months ago
  My grandparents get on my nerves so bad. My grandma is evil, greedy and selfish. She takes half my grandpa's money which me and my mom need for food, medicine, supplies and other requirements for our daily lives.
chris3000 2 months ago
  It is the start of a new fresh year, 2024!
PuzzleFan 2 months ago
  I had a wonderful holiday Chris, thanks for asking. We sat near the fireplace and read some books and ate some cake. It was cold some nights, we had to bundle up under the blankets.
chris3000 2 months ago
  Well, did everyone have an enjoyable, relaxing Christmas this year? We certainly did, me and my mother. We played some board games and ate some Christmas cookies.
chris3000 3 months ago
  I just realized I'm almost at Level 77!
suhangha-2 3 months ago
  Top member ranked 5!
john96 3 months ago
  Is everybody ready for the Christmas spirit, we need to start shopping early before the crowd gets out, it's cold up here in Iceland.
suhangha-2 3 months ago
  Oh, I missed it: e^i music is in base 12, the real-part as acoustic piano, and the imaginary-part as marimba / harp. I'm making a build app project (while learning Java) and I'm using this self-composed song as bg music
SPOILER

@(Chris || John || PF): are you tried build apk project (if you learned Java not JS)?
chris3000 3 months ago
  Yes, I had a great weekend, we got 3-4 inches of rain and had an isolated tornado. Luckily it didn't do too much damage, just knocked the power out for an hour.
john96 3 months ago
  It's been a nice peaceful Saturday here in Iceland. Y'all had a good day/night?
chris3000 3 months ago
  Everyone looking forward to Thanksgiving Thursday!! We are going to buy the biggest turkey there is at a fairly reasonable price.
chris3000 4 months ago
  It's already November again, before you know it, Christmas and New Year's day will be here.
chris3000 4 months ago
  Welcome back Puzzlefan! Glad you're safe and are doing okay. I hope everyone has a good Halloween.
PuzzleFan 4 months ago
  Are you doing good John, we are going to a pumpkin festival Saturday. It will be from 11am to 7pm, there will be all kinds of fun activities and games for all different families around the world.
john96 4 months ago
  Is everyone ready for Halloween? Get your costumes, movies and candy ready for some spooky fun. However in Iceland, we only do trick or treating after certain hours, we don't do it very late at night.
chris3000 4 months ago
  I hope it's not the end of BL soon, but there's been some strange things going on with it, idk if the database is corrupted now or the technology is so outdated. But someone needs to investigate it/take a look.
PuzzleFan 5 months ago
  Yesterday was the first day of fall. Are you all ready for the holidays?
chris3000 7 months ago
  I have lost so much sleep over the past year, it's not even funny. I gotta catch up on it, seriously.
chris3000 7 months ago
  What is your favorite thing to do during the summertime?
Coolguy52 7 months ago
  suhangha is a complete genius in terms of levels. Some of his levels just look like they are trivial but they never are. Other levels of his are incredibly well crafted but still extremely difficult.

Your levels so far seem relatively good in my opinion. Some of them can be a bit mindless from memory but I havent found one of those from you in a while. However there are always areas for improvement.
john96 7 months ago
  I agree, some of levels are god-like. So, what do you guys think of mine? Am I a good designer or do I need to polish up in some areas.
chris3000 7 months ago
  Suhangha is a "level designer" expert. Have you seen all his bright and unique levels in the past 4-5 years?
chris3000 8 months ago
  Mine is blue.
john96 8 months ago
  My two favorite colors are brown, and indigo. What's yours?
chris3000 8 months ago
  I moved Sunday night, I forgot to mention it here, I love our new apartment, we paid $1000 for a nice big sofa/recliner.
PuzzleFan 9 months ago
  The only hard thing about geometry and algebra is that you have to remember so many formulas and definitons of shapes,numbers,integers,etc. Inequalities are a key part of algebra as well.
Coolguy52 9 months ago
  Geometry can be tricky at first because I think unless you have done a certain type of question before - or have been shown one before, there's a lot of 'choices' for what to do. I think it's dissimilar to differentiation in that way (not at all harder though).
chris3000 9 months ago
  Geometry is one of my strong subjects as well, forgot to mention about it.
Coolguy52 10 months ago
  I'm generally good at most parts of maths. High school calculus wasn't too tricky for me the first time I did it - but I think when truly mastered, integrating bizarre looking functions is some of the most impressive looking maths - at least for finding a proper antiderivative. In terms of university maths - computing a derivative or even an integral can be one of the most forgiving parts of those questions! I think as with anything it just takes some getting used to.

General

First post of the topic

niimporta 14 years ago
  Here you can post EVERYTHING you wan't.
So, let's GO!

**!!Knobs are allowed, but only if you use them with parsimony!!**

Ideas to post:

Pictures of the editor of levels
Something about games
Interesting stuff (like The canopener has been invented 42 years after the can)
Funny things
Funny Pictures
Funny videos
Funny histories
Or not funny histories
Spam (like PIE PIE PIE...)
and more..
Weird thing from other language (like PIE means feet in spanish..)
Do what U wan't, but don't insult!
And no flooding, we don't want to get drowned in messages (flooding = posting big messages)

1 visits from 1 Visitors on this topic, 52 minutes after the topic was created*

sss
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg