Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Offtopic post

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 8 years ago
  No but a tin can!
MeatyDino246 8 years ago
  Can it, window!
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  There are 393 Chinese people on BL, I would have guessed about 300-400
MeatyDino246 8 years ago
  Ya goht me thar...
CubixIII 8 years ago
  HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLo.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Oh yeh, It was this Yello thumbnail (BL API Demo)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  No, I mean Yes, Maybe... Possibly? Improbable... Impossible. Certainly! Wait, what am I even answering?
chris3000 8 years ago
  Almonds, peanuts, and Sunflower Seeds
chris3000 8 years ago
  Apocolypse, we are doomed!
SuperMario 8 years ago
  1V1 ME IRL
SuperMario 8 years ago
  U WOT M8
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Random quote Quoting Submarine95 from Level "Snaky Adventure"
i would like to do it a bit longer and may call it snakey adventures :)
SuperMario 8 years ago
  bleach is good for your health
chris3000 8 years ago
  Nice easter egg, but it's not easter yet.
gamelover101 8 years ago
  Random quote: Quoting MarioLuigi2009 from Level "Speed of Light"
Think again... highscore, first try! i wasn't even trying hard!
Edit: Now I'm trying hard and i can't do it! LOL!
SuperDog 8 years ago
  beans, beans, lots of beans. wtf i dont even like beans
manufan 8 years ago
  It is not. SM, did you find it? ;P
SuperMario 8 years ago
  I can't really say If that is actually an easter egg
gamelover101 8 years ago
  @manufan
did you mean this?
manufan 8 years ago
  If you found the Easter Egg in the post below, congratulations!!!
manufan 8 years ago
  Google

Google Search I'm Feeling Lucky

SPOILER
chris3000 8 years ago
  Has anyone seen Google's new logo. I think it's great.

Or not.
gamelover101 8 years ago
  Quoting SuperMario from Offtopic post
Weeaboo

A non japanese person who basically denounces their own culture and calls themselves japanese. They try to learn japanese through the anime they watch and usually end up pronouncing it wrong and looking like a complete idiot.

Keep in mind that a non-japanese person can like the culture, watch anime, speak the language and respect the culture, while still keeping in touch with their own. Which keeps them from being a Weeaboo, japanophile, etc.

Weeaboo's basically disrespect the culture and make complete asses of themselves.

Source: Urban Dictionary

their*
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Lunar Eclipse

A Lunar Eclipse is when the Moon turns black and explodes, releasing a poisonous gas, killing all of humanity.

Source: Wikipedia
SuperMario 8 years ago
  Weeaboo

A non japanese person who basically denounces their own culture and calls themselves japanese. They try to learn japanese through the anime they watch and usually end up pronouncing it wrong and looking like a complete idiot.

Keep in mind that a non-japanese person can like the culture, watch anime, speak the language and respect the culture, while still keeping in touch with their own. Which keeps them from being a Weeaboo, japanophile, etc.

Weeaboo's basically disrespect the culture and make complete asses of themselves.

Source: Urban Dictionary
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I like Cheese, I also like apples, Finally, I like cheesy Apples (Logic)
manufan 8 years ago
  Cheese

Cheese is a food derived from milk that is produced in a wide range of flavors, textures, and forms by coagulation of the milk protein casein. It comprises proteins and fat from milk, usually the milk of cows, buffalo, goats, or sheep. During production, the milk is usually acidified, and adding the enzyme rennet causes coagulation. The solids are separated and pressed into final form. Some cheeses have molds on the rind or throughout. Most cheeses melt at cooking temperature.

Hundreds of types of cheese from various countries are produced. Their styles, textures and flavors depend on the origin of the milk (including the animal's diet), whether they have been pasteurized, the butterfat content, the bacteria and mold, the processing, and aging. Herbs, spices, or wood smoke may be used as flavoring agents. The yellow to red color of many cheeses, such as Red Leicester, is produced by adding annatto. Other ingredients may be added to some cheeses, such as black pepper, garlic, chives or cranberries.

For a few cheeses, the milk is curdled by adding acids such as vinegar or lemon juice. Most cheeses are acidified to a lesser degree by bacteria, which turn milk sugars into lactic acid, then the addition of rennet completes the curdling. Vegetarian alternatives to rennet are available; most are produced by fermentation of the fungus Mucor miehei, but others have been extracted from various species of the Cynara thistle family. Cheesemakers near a dairy region may benefit from fresher, lower-priced milk, and lower shipping costs.

Cheese is valued for its portability, long life, and high content of fat, protein, calcium, and phosphorus. Cheese is more compact and has a longer shelf life than milk, although how long a cheese will keep depends on the type of cheese; labels on packets of cheese often claim that a cheese should be consumed within three to five days of opening...

Source: Wikipedia
SuperMario 8 years ago
  Spam is a brand of canned precooked meat products made by Hormel Foods Corporation. It was first introduced in 1937 and gained popularity worldwide after its use during World War II.[1] By 2003, Spam was sold in 41 countries on six continents and trademarked in over 100 countries.[2] In 2007, the seven billionth can of Spam was sold.[3]

According to its label, Spam's basic ingredients are pork shoulder meat, with ham meat added, salt, water, modified potato starch as a binder, sugar, and sodium nitrite as a preservative. Natural gelatin forms during cooking in its tins on the production line.[4]

By the early 1970s the name "Spam" was often misused to describe any tinned meat product containing pork, such as pork luncheon meat. With expansion in communications technology, it became the subject of urban legends about mystery meat and other appearances in pop culture.[5] Most notable was a Monty Python sketch portraying Spam as both ubiquitous and inescapable, characteristics which led to its name being borrowed for unsolicited electronic messages, especially spam email.[6]
manufan 8 years ago
  Don't what you want, but do insult!
Treazer 8 years ago
  interestingtintitngitng-..gg

General

First post of the topic

niimporta 14 years ago
  Here you can post EVERYTHING you wan't.
So, let's GO!

**!!Knobs are allowed, but only if you use them with parsimony!!**

Ideas to post:

Pictures of the editor of levels
Something about games
Interesting stuff (like The canopener has been invented 42 years after the can)
Funny things
Funny Pictures
Funny videos
Funny histories
Or not funny histories
Spam (like PIE PIE PIE...)
and more..
Weird thing from other language (like PIE means feet in spanish..)
Do what U wan't, but don't insult!
And no flooding, we don't want to get drowned in messages (flooding = posting big messages)

1 visits from 1 Visitors on this topic, 52 minutes after the topic was created*

sss
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg