Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SleathPilot 12 years ago
  You dont need to anounce that.
MeatyDino246 12 years ago
  HI AB LM IS BACK!
SleathPilot 12 years ago
  Finally beat cliffrunner
AK 12 years ago
  Man, you're good? I wish I had time to catch up to you....

@Elizea: Those call for admins were almost 5 months ago. They were for officials. Like Boing! They were also for levels that needed to be edited, like Dragons Cave.
applewaffle 12 years ago
  Cngrtz kiethy!
kiethy342 12 years ago
  Woooo! 14th!!!
chris3000 12 years ago
  If you keep practicing, you will master this game.
juanu78788 12 years ago
  Wow! It´s a difficult game.
applewaffle 12 years ago
  I Am Back! :)
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @Pof: yes, the "call for admin" button is still used. :P
Pof 12 years ago
  Your right, I commented all of them :s
So... do Ferrari and I have the honour to have a level in slide? Extreme winter?
Elizea 12 years ago
  Thanks... even tho most of them were completely needless calls for admin,
Pof 12 years ago
  Ok admins... I tried to help you by reunite all "ADMIN NEEDED" level. So time do the job!!!!

Ferrari: I'm not sure I deserve to be first but thank you!!!
AK 12 years ago
  Hehehehe Chris, I'm guessing I Hate Clouds? >:D
chris3000 12 years ago
  Haven't seen any levels in a week, but finally found some today.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Congratulations Pof, top designer. First time since early September last year somebody passed me. Congratz!

Now I'll have to make a new level to get back on top :P
SleathPilot 12 years ago
  i will gundu no mabey elizea or mabey even gecko.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  If you had the time sure, ask an admin tho.
SleathPilot 12 years ago
  wow do you think i should make an updated hsf pack
chris3000 12 years ago
  77, that's not much
SleathPilot 12 years ago
  how many levels left
chris3000 12 years ago
  I'm getting really mad with some of these levels I got left. I've been working on them for months.
SleathPilot 12 years ago
  Can i make an updated HSF pack because there has been a lot more HSFs.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Black would be a good color to have, or at least a dark grey. White might help too. Orange would be good.

Just some early suggestions for colors.
chris3000 12 years ago
  Wouldn't it be nice to have more color options for background.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @Jim, about group changing, while editing a line, drag a box with the wrench, any lines inside will be selected. Changing the characteristics of the original line will now affect all the lines in that box. :)
Jim674 12 years ago
  I know about copying and pasting, I mean having a board of saved shapes so you can mass produce shapes you need to mass produce without having to worry about accidentaly highlighting stray lines that get into the highlighting box. Also saving time, going and highlighting things takes ages.

Also useful would be to highlight a lot of lines and change all of their types/bg colours at once. I've often wished for that.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Jim: Do you mean copy/pasting? If you do, here's how to do it, select the move tool and move whatever object(s) you want to move, and then move them whilst pressing down CTRL. Note that you have to keep pressing the CTRL until after you've released the objects.

Chris: Pre-made objects were actually one of my suggestions for JG3, I was probably not the first to suggest it though. They'd be nice to have, but making them yourself, if you can make them neatly, is much better.
Jim674 12 years ago
  But that would be generic, don't you want to make your own ORIGINAL styles of trees and bushes and ramps? But a save option would be good so you can easily paste things frequently.
chris3000 12 years ago
  Sometimes I wish there were built in shapes, like trees, bushes, ramps, etc. It'd be a lot easier than doing it yourself. That's what is hard about the level editor.

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg