Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

nachos 12 years ago
  I am pretty good with BG, design, tricks and ideas. But I dont know if I would have the time to do it.

EDIT: Yeah sure I'll do it. :D
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  Best Jump Gear community, I'm searching a partner for making a collab. I need one that has a good quality of making background lines and filling stuf and ofcourse someone that has a genious eye for tricks and idea's. My last wish is a path maker someone that handles the newest tricks with paths. Don't think you can't, I mean everyone who wants can join but I still choose who.
So if someone is interested Pm me or post it on the main forum of jumpgear. I only need 1.

I hope for many volunteers.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I'm having an excellent time with terraria, youtube and BL, so why can't you do youtube, minecraft and BL?
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  CONGRZZZ NACHOS!!!!!!!
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  oke nachos that is also fine with, well i go learn now: EXAMS
kirrock 12 years ago
  Caaaaaaalm down. I am gonna think about It...
nachos 12 years ago
  And I will be known as the King of Background 2 (Jump Gear 2) xD

Just kidding.. Bye kirrock :D
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Well kirrock, at least you will be known as the King Of Background (Jump Gear 2), bye :(
nachos 12 years ago
  We will miss you Kirrock.. Its sad that you are leaving.. :(

Matthijism: Thanks for offering but I have enough help.. But I will make sure to make you a present :D
kirrock 12 years ago
  Hey guys, I am gonna make a new level soon. I think It will be my last one, because I am not logged on here so often, because I am busy with Minecraft and Youtube. Sorry guys :P

(Edit: A new official level? Time to get serrious o_O)
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  Nachos you can add me but I'm not sure I have time to help but when i have I'll help you. So add me if you want.
nachos 12 years ago
  I will add Frogman and Keithy, thank you for volunteering... I will try make a present for all of you guys :D

Also thank you for all of your ideas for the level... :D

Ok.. I think thats enough people for working on the level.. You guys can go ahead and start... I would like to get this done by the end of december.. So please work on it whenever you can.. Thanks :)
FrogMan 12 years ago
  I WANT A PRESENT TOO!

I'll help you with it, if you want. That's the original christmas spirit... Give and let give!
chris3000 12 years ago
  This JG2 forum is getting big, xD.
sabs546 12 years ago
  hit a swith and a lethal snowball comes out of the tree and hits you and you have to dodge it and there would be loads of background ones as well
cuds9896 12 years ago
  how about if you climb up a christmas tree to get one of the presents
kiethy342 12 years ago
  I found my present! :D
I'll join in if you want
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  I WANT A PRESENT!
nachos 12 years ago
  I will add you Pof... And I will make a present for you supermario :D
Pof 12 years ago
  I'd like to be a part of it :)
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Read the other message. I deleted it for no reason, sorry.
nachos 12 years ago
  Shure.. I'll add you.. :)
SuperMario 12 years ago
  I would help, too bad I'm really busy. But make a present for me. :)
Masquerade 12 years ago
  I'll help you, my present better be HUGE though
nachos 12 years ago
  Thanks... Does anyone want to help (like a collab) :D
SuperMario 12 years ago
  I think a house of a member with the wrong present, a mountain slide or a cave, uhhhhh I don't have any ideas for now, because all the ideas I have is on my new lvl. :D
nachos 12 years ago
  Hey.. I'm doing a level and I was wondering if anybody wanted to help me with it.. The level is A JG2 Christmas UNF (Jump Gear 2).. The idea of the level is for the jumpgear to search for the presents for the members.. Because they are missing.. And all of the presents are hidden somewhere in the level... You need to find all the presents to unlock the finish... Its kind of like an exploration level.. With many places to go and secret areas where the presents are hidden... When you find the present an info bubble will say who's present it is.. (for example: Youve found nachos present!!!).. So if you want to help please tell me.. :D
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Sabs: Please continue the conversation through personal messages.
sabs546 12 years ago
  nachos what do you think of my level so far
I've added a broken bridge and some other stuff
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Welcome back Kirby :)

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg