Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 11 years ago
  That's not true! D: JG2 is still alive, Bonuslevel too! o.O Puzzle It is public(a game by Simon), Obscurity by gecko and an other secret game (cannot tell you) is in the works.
Oxideee 11 years ago
  BonusLevel and Jump Gear 2 are dead, this makes me sad and not want to play ever again, goodbye
Athenius 11 years ago
  A nice place to make new levels...
azz 11 years ago
  I know this is your collab but could we please make a couple of big platforms because I'm quite proud of my designs.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Thx, I saw yours, I really like your first one!
azz 11 years ago
  I've finished too. Nice blocks btw Treazer.
Treazer 11 years ago
  I'm done with my part kiethy. :)
kiethy342 11 years ago
  I've done it now. :)
azz 11 years ago
  So when do we get added Kiethy?
Treazer 11 years ago
  I'd like to join! :D
azz 11 years ago
  Sure I'll join. Maybe I should make a spider platform :P
kiethy342 11 years ago
  Would anyone like to join my collab? Basically you just have to make platform, which I will arrange into a challenge later. It doesn't have to be detailed it can be very simple if you want. When you make it, please don't put them too far away. You can make as many as you want, but only the best will be picked (but everyone will have at least three). Please enjoy and ask me if you have anymore questions. :)
nachos 11 years ago
  Please do not advertise your level azz :)

BTW you have improved very much in your level making.. Keep up the good work :D
gameinsky 11 years ago
  No, that's not what I mean, I just say that usually when you talk about a single level with someone it's best to do it in PM.
It was advice, not a conversation ;).
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  GIS: The conversation has already ended, there's no need to start a new, even more off-topic conversation about wether or not the first conversation should've taken place or not
gameinsky 11 years ago
  You know, when you talk about somethings to only one person, it's best to do it in PM.
Now the JG2 comment stream is clogged up with a conversation about one's level in progress.
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  If there's a gap in the wall you fill it, don't you? O_o
azz 11 years ago
  So you don't see the cave walls with gaps in? Play through the whole thing and you'll see.
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Azz: I can't seem to spot any problems with your level. It looks perfectly fine when I play it ...
azz 11 years ago
  The sky!
Now please post something that's on-topic next time.
danyz 11 years ago
  wazup boyz and girls
azz 11 years ago
  I'm talking about a huge error with the walls. Not so much the background but the cave walls. If you looked on the level (I'm not saying you have to) then you'd see what I mean. It's called Arachnophobia und
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  But you want everything in to be in front of the purple, right?

If yes, move either all the purple lines or all the other lines to a separate location. Then copy/paste the non-purple lines. Delete the lines you used for copy/pasting and keep only the new ones. Move those back to where they're supposed to be, and now all of them should come in front of the purple background.

I hope this helped :)
azz 11 years ago
  I have drawn some spiders but surely they can't get to you from inside the screen? :P
But I have really messed up and have no idea how to fix it. If one of you guys help I could add you as an editor if you want.
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Have you drawn any spiders there yet? If yes, then I can't help you :P

Oh, and just a general reinder to those of you who have levels set to be edited: When you're done editing, comment on the level or send me/Pof a PM so we know you're done :)
azz 11 years ago
  Erm...
You know that level I was on about the spiders and stuff.
Well I've kind of messed up the walls of the cave and the background. (Anything inside the cave except the webs and coloured columns is supposed to be purple.)
If an admin could help me fix it I would be greatly thankful.
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Oh, I didn't see his comment :P

Oops!

Well, I guess you can evaluate that level, Pof, then there won't be any further issues :)
Pof 11 years ago
  I'm sure azz love the idea :)
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  I'd rather see you wouldn't create that level Pof, I HATE those damned creatures D:

Feel free to make a cave though :P
Pof 11 years ago
  I just got an amazing idea you guys!!!! A level with a cave.... and some spiders in it!!!

SPOILER

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg