Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

minimariner 11 years ago
  Thank you Treazer, hopefully I'll be more active for a while, seems I'm trying to improve my scores. And hopefully more levels will come :)
[Edit] Thanks Coolguy52 and to any others
Treazer 11 years ago
  Oh, welcome back minimariner!
minimariner 11 years ago
  Congrats Sephirya :)
kiethy342 11 years ago
  Congrats! You seem to be great at everything! :D
Treazer 11 years ago
  Congrats Sephirya!
Sephirya 11 years ago
  God of Jump gear! Wohoo! c:
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Well, looking at the logs of the level it was last updated one day ago, so I assume that was when it was finished. I'd like you to note that one day is actually pretty much exactly average here on JG2 as I seem to be the only admin checking new levels. However, if 3-4 days pass without anybody checking your level, feel free to send me a personal message and I'll evaluate it as soon as I see your message :)

I'm going to evaluate your level right away!
Sephirya 11 years ago
  Ah, alright. I see. :P Thank you.
Treazer 11 years ago
  There aren't many Jump Gear 2 Levels created recently, so it takes some days that an admin will look at it.
Sephirya 11 years ago
  I am done with the level and I have submited the level, But no admin seems to check It...
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Sephirya, If you don't know something, I can help you, but I don't know alot O_o
Coolguy52 11 years ago
  Yeah! It is really just me and Kiethy!
kiethy342 11 years ago
  I can't wait! I'm sure it will be fun :)
Sephirya 11 years ago
  Awesome game! :) Im gonna make my first level ^_^
dingdong 11 years ago
  It's "only" non-official that have the 100 score limit
azz 11 years ago
  I can't see how I can score on any of the official levels... JP needs to increase the capacity of scorelists or at least make it so you still score, it just doesn't go on the list. I've completed a couple of levels where this has happened.
Edit: Oh wait sorry, they do work.
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  Try scanning your computer and hope it goes faster...
kiethy342 11 years ago
  It could be, but it's a family laptop so it's hard to know for sure.

@Supermario: A little bit! XD
  Maybe something is slowing it down. Check your laptop for anything wrong.
kiethy342 11 years ago
  Everyone, I have a bit of bad news.

Something has happened to my laptop making it lag on levels that shouldn't lag at all. I can't even play most of the officials now. Unfortunately, this lag is different from what it's normally like. Instead of the level being slow, it actually delays what I want it to do. It's not impossible to play levels but harder. This then means that my levels may not be quite as detailed in background as they used to be. Which is why I'm now concentrating entirely on the game-play and concept of my level instead of design. So please try to look at the level itself when playing my levels. This does mean that I will probably make levels a bit quicker than usual, which is great as at the moment I'm really trying to put more levels into this game to keep it alive, as it's my favorite game and I'd hate to see it inactive.

On a lighter note, can I thank all the people who helped me up to the top of the designers. Gundu and Manufan, who both made me slides, Ferrari, Pof, Elizea and Geckojsc who evaluated them, all the people who I've done collabs with, and finally all the people who play and raye my levels.
niimporta 11 years ago
  Yes hahaha dedicated to me :D Not everyone has one! XD
Treazer 11 years ago
  "dedicated". Nice, a rejected level! :D
niimporta 11 years ago
  Did you guys see someone dedicated me a level?
I like it! Niimporta (Jump Gear 2) :D
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  If you want one of your levels to be evaluated this weekend, you need to notify one of the other admins, as I won't have computer access.
Treazer 11 years ago
  It happens after you collected a checkpoint and if you die after that. (not always) It's a break line glitch (similar in RT)
  Glitch?

WTF
OliAli 11 years ago
  Gratz mate!
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Congratulations Kiethy!
Treazer 11 years ago
  You should be the first on the designers in every game! >.< You're the best designer ever :O Congratulations! :)

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg