Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 12 years ago
  Well, i'd gladly do a level re-cap like I did in P4M, but that's JP's decision.
Jim674 12 years ago
  Does anyone else think that in a few games (PARTICULARLY Rolling Turtle) the officials should be re-chosen? Some of the officials (PARTICULARLY Rolling Turtle) really aren't that good.
Oxideee 12 years ago
  About a year actually, still no new officials >.<
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Hi there Oxideee :) It's been a while since I've seen you 'round here.
Oxideee 12 years ago
  Soooooooo..........
nachos 12 years ago
  Well I looked through my levels and I couldnt find any that were really different O_o

Weird...
petermunks 12 years ago
  5 pages left and I am done :D
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Nachos, i'm almost entirely confident it was Aspel.
If you manage to locate the levels that have been downrated I'll gladly raise the rating with my Rating power.
Pof 12 years ago
  Maybe an angry player... rating zero everywhere. It sadly happens but the rating power system of BL is made to avoid as much as possible those inconveniences.
nachos 12 years ago
  What the heck........ How did I drop on the designers from 4.770 to 4.733 in a day O_o
Coolguy52 12 years ago
  I think will be able to launch BL agian but I'm not sure... If we can what about the levels ... Gosh I need to go to chat!
nachos 12 years ago
  Pof I was joking about the same old story.. Sorry.. :)

EDIT: deleted that part of message :D
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Not panic at all, we told JP to do the most he could for BL: backing it up.
Go on the chat if you wish to talk about this.
Pof 12 years ago
  Same old story???? It already happens?

I don't really know what can we do...
nachos 12 years ago
  .. We should probably do something about this :)
Pof 12 years ago
  Some kind of web-terrorists who want to break BonusLevel... (O.o)

Who deleted those messages please???
nachos 12 years ago
  Oh dear.. What happened here...

6 removed messages O_o
manufan 12 years ago
  I'll also try to get nearer the top, perhaps the top 30 or 35...
Pof 12 years ago
  I'm glad to hear that from you Matt :)
nachos 12 years ago
  @lighting.. Please make your message more clearer so that people can understand you.. Otherwise it will seem as if you are spamming.. If you cant speak english I suggest using a better translating system :)

WB Matt :D
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  Dear JG2 community, I was not very active for a while but that is changed now. I can't wait to see new levels. I will also try to get in the top 15 of JG2, this is going to be very hard.
lighting73 12 years ago
  Hey guys! thats was a great game right up there.

If i just have a FAQ, please read it.

Thanks through. :)
nachos 12 years ago
  Hey Jumpgear 2 creators.. I am doing a collab and I will take up to three people... It is called Land Of The BG.. It is going to be all BG lines--Well and invisible lines--so I need people who are good at BG ... Post or PM me if you want to help.. I will take the first three people :)

EDIT: 0 spaces left :)
Pof 12 years ago
  Poor harrybird :(

Perseverance is the keyword and you'll see how great it is to have his first accepted level ;)
nachos 12 years ago
  If you would like some help harrybird.. I could show you how to make good levels :)

Edit: Harrybird you added me as an editor to that level... I have changed it a little bit because it was to short.. I will tell once im done and I will let you add what you want to :)
harrybird 12 years ago
  Created new level. Called Wrong Way
Elizea 12 years ago
  Ohai Kirrock :D
kirrock 12 years ago
  Hey guys <3
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  you finally did THE masterpiece of Pineappledude, congrzzz Kiethy, you are truly a JG master
nachos 12 years ago
  Congratz.. Your catching up to me on the designers list... I better create some new levels :)

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg