Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 11 years ago
  When do you implement the tiles? Do you implement the most at the same time? Or do you implement all when the game is on the front page?
SimonM 11 years ago
  Yeah, you're right.
Treazer 11 years ago
  I think it's too much like a permanent sticky tile.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  An object which can change blocks into wall~ XD
Treazer 11 years ago
  Glass
Like grey blocks, but they'll break and disappear when anything 5 blocks or more away hit them.
Treazer 11 years ago
  The black of the bombs should have an other color (but I don't know how black bombs could look)
SimonM 11 years ago
  I like the idea of colour bombs, but how to distinct them from normal bombs?
Treazer 11 years ago
  Sorry Masquerade >.< =(
Masquerade 11 years ago
  Hostile Blocks, by SUPER MARIO.

...my heart is crushed XD
SimonM 11 years ago
  Treazer, oneway force fields won't be implemented as you can make them by putting a forcefield on top of the wind.
And for the number, you're right, but I'll need a bordered number, so that you can see the number clearly on all blocks. But I can fix that. Number probably take up 5 or 10 pixels high. and blocks are 24 so that's no problem.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Or maybe small dots if numbers are too big?
Jos 11 years ago
  I think the numbers will not cause problems with the links (if you mean the graphics):
Treazer 11 years ago
  Done all! Is it okay that one way force fields are the same like wind but only for a specific colour?
SimonM 11 years ago
  I won't implement direction changers for sure, it would screw up the collision system, suppose you're playing with linked blocks, one blocks gets its direction changed, and both blocks are going to go to the same tile. Will the collide, will they go through each other, what if they both stop on that place, they will be overlapping, and I don't like that except for smart walls.

I suggest naming ice into rising walls or something, so the wall rises up to become a wall.

I think sequence mode is a bit too much.

I think moving bomb is a bit useless: one move and it explodes.

I think keity meant something else with oneway force fields, a bit like the wind, but with force field. So this can achieved to put a forcefield on top of a wind tile. So this will be useless, but you can still make it if wind blocks get implemented.

Don't scrap them out the list, but just put some red text "will not be implemented" or something like that.

Rename Almost broken wall to cracked wall or something, cracked is less worse than broken. I also made graphics for Cracked Walls.
Treazer 11 years ago
  What about wind? You can only go through it in the right direction.

And a rainbow block? You can match every colour block with them.

Or Ice? When a block moves over it, it turns to a wall (like in P4M).

I'm going to add all ideas now.

edit: I'll continue with IE^^

edit2: added some other ideas by me and done the list.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  :) If only we have to remove the colours or blocks in sequence.... That will be crazy....
kiethy342 11 years ago
  What about one way force-fields.
gameinsky 11 years ago
  Double colour walls. can match with up to 2 colours.
Masquerade 11 years ago
  What about hostile blocks?
Blocks that are normal if a block of the same color hits it. (note, the block doesn't match with the Hostile Block)
but if it is a different color I have 2 possible ideas,
A. It explodes (Basically Colored bombs,)
B. It acts like a Smart wall and stalks the target. (And maybe for a twist, they AREN'T effected by force fields)
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Moving Bomb
Bomb that you can move, it explodes like a normal bomb.
gameinsky 11 years ago
  That would be a very aweful idea. Push had that, but it got removed.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  :) What about an all-purpose block?
SimonM 11 years ago
  Just put them all in the list. I'll say later if I'm going to implement them or something like it.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Sounds good :)

Simon, tell me if you like the ideas, if you like them, I'll put them into the list, or should I put all suggestions in the list?
kiethy342 11 years ago
  How about a block that to destroy you have to have four blocks touching it at the same time. when this happens, it explodes like a bomb.
Treazer 11 years ago
  I like the idea, would be great if you put the concept in it, that you can't move the block :)
azz 11 years ago
  How about icy blocks, that can only be pushed a certain number of times?
Treazer 11 years ago
  Always post ideas, Sherlock! :)
Sherlock 11 years ago
  There are many games are repeating a same style... To be honest I love every game and the difficulties (which can make me think even more than one day...). However, if it could be, more functions should be operated, I think, to let it get funnier. Moreover, another style of game is funnier...(Should I say them?)
SimonM 11 years ago
  I think glassed walls could be called "wall blocks".

When wall blocks are matched, they turn into walls.

General

First post of the topic

Treazer 11 years ago
  Updates:
06/23/12 - implemented Grey Forcefields
06/23/12 - implemented Sticky Tiles
07/16/12 - implemented Combination Blocks
07/16/12 - implemented Cracked Walls
08/03/12 - implemented Colour Changers
08/04/12 - implemented Dual Colour Blocks
08/08/12 - implemented Movement Restrictors
09/02/13 - implemented Rising Walls
09/02/13 - implemented a new design

Timebomb by kiethy342:
Four blocks at the same time need to hit the bomb and then it explodes like a normal bomb.

Rainbow Block by Treazer:
You can match them with all colours.

Glass by Treazer:
Like grey blocks, but they'll break when they hit anything 5 blocks or more away. They'll break too when blocks hit them 5 blocks or more away. When a glass tile hits a glass tile they won't break, don't matter how far away.

Unmounted Walls by Treazer:
They are like walls, but they can be destroyed with bombs.

Combo-adder by Alanliu12121:
Adds +1 combination when a block slides over it, 9+1 won't change.

Wireless blocks by Treazer:
Blocks are connected to each other, even if they don't touch each other. If one of the connected blocks break, the rest will break too.

Reinforcement by azz:
Things you can attach on bombs or cracked/broken walls so they won't be able to detonate/break from a certain side.

Stackable movement restrictions by chase28:
You'll be able to stack them so there are multiple ways to go through.

Shape Changer by ThisIsMyUsername:
If a block slides through it, it will change its shape from normal to icy and vice versa.

Shape Forcefield by ThisIsMyUsername:
A forcefield for the shape of a block (normal, icy).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg