Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 11 years ago
  Okay, I'll change it.
SimonM 11 years ago
  the limited icy block are not worth to be implemented. I don't see much of posibilities with it, and also, how many times can it maximum be pushed, and how to show that, not with numbers, because they are used for combination blocks.
Treazer 11 years ago
  About the rainbow block, you can hit it with every colour, but you can only hit it with one block (except it's a combination block). E.g. you have a rainbow block, a red block and a blue block. The red block hits the rainbow block and both blocks disappear. You only have a blue block left. It would work great with combinations! And Gis' idea is also great, but you would need 9 tiles which wouldn't be a problem. They have the same look, but in 9 colours (not 10, because you put them on a coloured block) . You put them on a block and it becomes a multicoloured block, e.g. you have a red block and you put a blue tile on it. You would need to hit it with both colours once. You could also stack some more of these tiles on it (then it could be a double, triple, quadruple, etc. block). But maybe should multi coloured blocks have no combinations or it would be pretty confusing.
SimonM 11 years ago
  I don't think that will be a good idea.
azz 11 years ago
  Paths?
You can set a path for a block to move, say one or two block left every time you move.
Jos 11 years ago
  It sounds very complicated, Treazer, but the multi coloured block sounds good. You could e.g. have a red-and-blue block. But do you have to combine that block with a red and a blue one at the same time or is separately combinating also good? In the second possibility you maybe cross with the applications of combination blocks. But yes, I think the multi coloured block could be a very good idea.

Edit: oops, gis' idea already.
Hexicube 11 years ago
  How about triangular blocks, which need to be compined with other speciic triangular blocks before it becomes a whole block? You could even combine it with other colour triangles to make a multi coloured block!
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Enemie? and HP?! So fresh XD.
SimonM 11 years ago
  That's not possible with the current engine. This can result in weird collisions. Like 2 blocks that are moving towards eachother, when do they have to stop, when there is 1 block inbetween them?
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  How about a tile that makes other blocks bounce off/reflect backwards or to another direction?
Treazer 11 years ago
  Quoting gameinsky from Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions
You know, this is a casual puzzle game, not a roguelike xD
  Here's my idea, make enemies. They will shoot and destroy blocks. Sliding a block to the enemy could make it lose hp or destroy it.
Treazer 11 years ago
  07/16/12 - implemented Cracked Walls
Treazer 11 years ago
  Same as permanent sticky tile.
  Something makes blocks stuck together for the rest of the game until a part of it is matched with its color.
Treazer 11 years ago
  07/16/12 - implemented Combination Blocks
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Suggestion: We can simplify the Buttoms in Level Editors.
SPOILER
[Just suggestions... Because new graphics' addition will make buttoms become more and more...]
SimonM 11 years ago
  The teleporters will work this way: a block moves onto a teleporter, if the other teleporter is not already obstructed by an other block, it will teleport to that place and will continue its movement. Teleports won't be able to be placed in the same colum or row to prevent infinite loops.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Teleports are funny, I dreamed it once if only I can travel with it instead annoying cars. but how to use this function?

I don't think time-limited blocks is needed because restart can longer the time. If teleports cannot direct one block to an exact place the puzzle-it will become a lucky-based game. And so the same teleports cannot added more than 3, making sure it can get rid of fortune.
[However, I don't mean to against this idea....]

To Treazer: How it works? When slide into teleport, it will appear in the another teleport, and stop there, stop foreward, or go on moving in the same direction? BTW, how to set different pairs of teleports when they both can transport the same colour or all colours?
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Colour changer is funny too, maybe it can be designed as a magic path.
SPOILER
gamelover101 11 years ago
  Idea: coloured teleports.

Same as teleports, but for specific colours only. Other blocks will simply go through it.
SimonM 11 years ago
  Yup, that's right.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  [1][4][1] and then you get just [3], right?
SimonM 11 years ago
  Nope it shouldn't. But if you leave it a few turns, it will become [1][4][1] and then [3]
gameinsky 11 years ago
  shouldn't [3][6][3] turn into [3]
SimonM 11 years ago
  Combination blocks will work like this: Every time the block is matched it will lose 1 number. Situations like [3][6][3] will turn into [2][5][2]. Bombs will only reduce 1 number.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Kiethy, even you can use bombs as spikes :p
gameinsky 11 years ago
  You know, this is a casual puzzle game, not a roguelike xD
kiethy342 11 years ago
  What about spikes. These would attach to walls on any side. when a block hits this it gets destroyed.

Also, a spike block. This, you would be able to move around and would also destroy blocks. when it destroys a block, it carries on going until it hits a wall,
where it will stop.

Could I also add that my timebomb idea would be a specific colour. otherwise it would be like a regular bomb.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  What type of block? A coloured block?

Ummm... A good idea.

General

First post of the topic

Treazer 11 years ago
  Updates:
06/23/12 - implemented Grey Forcefields
06/23/12 - implemented Sticky Tiles
07/16/12 - implemented Combination Blocks
07/16/12 - implemented Cracked Walls
08/03/12 - implemented Colour Changers
08/04/12 - implemented Dual Colour Blocks
08/08/12 - implemented Movement Restrictors
09/02/13 - implemented Rising Walls
09/02/13 - implemented a new design

Timebomb by kiethy342:
Four blocks at the same time need to hit the bomb and then it explodes like a normal bomb.

Rainbow Block by Treazer:
You can match them with all colours.

Glass by Treazer:
Like grey blocks, but they'll break when they hit anything 5 blocks or more away. They'll break too when blocks hit them 5 blocks or more away. When a glass tile hits a glass tile they won't break, don't matter how far away.

Unmounted Walls by Treazer:
They are like walls, but they can be destroyed with bombs.

Combo-adder by Alanliu12121:
Adds +1 combination when a block slides over it, 9+1 won't change.

Wireless blocks by Treazer:
Blocks are connected to each other, even if they don't touch each other. If one of the connected blocks break, the rest will break too.

Reinforcement by azz:
Things you can attach on bombs or cracked/broken walls so they won't be able to detonate/break from a certain side.

Stackable movement restrictions by chase28:
You'll be able to stack them so there are multiple ways to go through.

Shape Changer by ThisIsMyUsername:
If a block slides through it, it will change its shape from normal to icy and vice versa.

Shape Forcefield by ThisIsMyUsername:
A forcefield for the shape of a block (normal, icy).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg