Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Ringmania 2.5"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jp 15 years ago
  Why do you want to be an admin pikachu ? There is no need for an adminsitrator while a game is not even on front page. The admin's job is to check and evaluate all levels.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  i'm not an admin myself but i'm pretty sure that the answer is 100% no
pikachu67 15 years ago
  Can I be an administer?
jp 15 years ago
  Sory I've wapped to moonlights right now, I didn't have time to correct the editor. I think it ill take at least one month to omplete moonlights. Meanwhile ringmania 2.1 will be in standby.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Ah yes THeNiNJa, this happened to me once before. I can't remember how it happened though. It might have had something to do with rings overlapping each other...
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  Do you have enough testers??
If not, Can I be a tester???
lineplus 15 years ago
  Cool, an other JP's game :)
MooKings 15 years ago
  Ok never mind then =0
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Mookings, you can just use the colour picker tool!
Also, I don't think JP has much control over the background, because is is an extra file coded by somebody else.
jp 15 years ago
  @Mooking there is one (top left).
@Trkzgr,Nikoban, sure I will notify you when you are testers.
Trkzgr 15 years ago
  hey jp im back :P need more testers ?.p
MooKings 15 years ago
  There should be an erase button for the background!
jp 15 years ago
  @1jase, Ok will look at this.

@theninja, don't modify your level, I will look at it.

@gundu and gecko, OK I will look at this. If you have a way to get the glitch systematically, that will help. As I see many brown bumpers in your screenshot, gecko, could it be related to the brown bumpers ?
gundu 15 years ago
  yeah , gecko is right when you put a ring half over an another one this glich happen and after if you put other rings , these rings become inerasable
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Jp is there open for testers
1jase 15 years ago
  I think it's because all of your rings are attached to each other try spreading them apart.
MooKings 15 years ago
  That was a really wierd bug!
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  There seems to be a bug in my level, Gradient (Ringmania 2.5) .. /:
1jase 15 years ago
  i had a glitch when the time froze all the rings went right through the brown circles.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I think the glitch might have something to do with rings being next to each other?
MooKings 15 years ago
  There should be an option to make any rings smaller
jp 15 years ago
  Is there a way to get the glitch systematically ? Did you notice something special before the glitch appears ?
gundu 15 years ago
  @geckojsc , yeah that's happen to me too and it's very fustrating you need to start over all your level except your thumbnail
gundu 15 years ago
  Maybe you should add a short cut button like, when you press "R" the level restart instantly

[Edit] : I got the highscore on each level XD
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I keep getting an annoying glitch while trying to make my 'Cup of Tea' level.
this
Note how some rings aren't joined together. In the editor, the rings are impossible to move or delete, and when I test it, the rings disappear in the game. When I next open the level, the bad rings aren't there anymore.
niimporta 15 years ago
  I would like to be tester, when you need them!
gundu 15 years ago
  Can i be a tester too

I really love the screen size ^^
Nikobam 15 years ago
  I would like to be a tester too if there is room for one more if not then its alright
doomlord 15 years ago
  Can I test, this will be like the 4th game I'm a tester for...
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Here's a diagram of my symmetry suggestion:
Symmetry diagram

The blue line is the line of symmetry. You will be able to turn it on/off in the editor.

Games forum

Play Game "Ringmania 2.5"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Ringmania 2.5, testers wanted very soon :)
Don't expect too much, it's not a groundbreaking game, it's just an adaptation to BL of an old game of mine.
It is almost the same as Ringmania 2.

Except it implements the BL API with a level editor, so we should get much more levels to play.

Additional features :
- Bachground pixels, the editor provides the possibility to draw your own background for each level.

Next features (maybe) :
- Allow to customize the falling rings, create events (one shot ring, or repeat events), paths ? Bosses (rings formations) ?
- More special items ? Malus items (decrease points?, black ball?).
- Move contraints (fixed stone rings).

I'm waiting feedback about the bugs, the background pixels (for now 16x16, is it too small?), suggestions of new items, new features.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg